Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:14 pm
Tarik flies the dragon to the Summer Palace. He feels Ryuu's tail, rubbing on his thigh. Then she pulls it back.

They arrive at the palace. The palace is empty and cold, as it is still wintery in the mountains. He enters and starts a fire with a flick of his fingers, warming the palace. It is a solitary palace on the top of a peak in very mountainous terrain.

As they enter, Tarik feels the death of the Jade Dragon and the surge from Willow taking her stone. He says to Ryuu, "The Jade Dragon has failed," he says quietly, not wanting to wake the now orphaned baby Tatsuko.

Tarik was disappointed. He goes to sit in a chair by the fire and stares at the flames.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:15 pm
((Sorry, sorry I was at work!. 8 hr shifts are brutal sometimes. Wow I missed a lot. I am sorry if this is sloppy.))

As soon as Sasori told her what happened she followed her immediately. She was told to stay behind in case something happened so she did. Serena felt relatively useless in this whole situation and hoped she would be of some help. Pushing that aside she came upon Elaise unconscious. Instantly she knelt down to her side. "I will see what I may do for her.." she told the guardians.  

Serena of Pretensa

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:18 pm
willow nodded to serena " thank you." she said softly looking down at elaise, keeping her arm on her shoulder for a moment longer before standing up and backing away " i didn't want any of this." she added her voice low.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:19 pm
Wrath gets back on the phenix and starts flying back toward aku and slayer senseing something wrong, wrath thinks to himself, "i wounder if he could be succoming to the demon inside him" Wrath flyes swiftly toward them  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:19 pm
Slayer Reaches for his sword. He now only had to will it to burn. But he was weak and he did not know if it would work.. He hoped that this sword was like his first sword. The sword he used to burn the Loch nech area.

He coughs up more blood " This is going to be Risky for me. But I have to do this . Its the only way. Order the men to move back towards the shoreline. I do not want them to get hurt. I do not want you to get hurt Either." He coughed up more blood the voice Returned

The voice screamed " What in the world are you doing.. Are you going to risk everything for a Chance to get rid of what is going to Consume you. It wont work.. Dont even try it... You fool "

He focused his remaining power on his sword. The sword began to burn lightly. But it was not nearly Enough to burn his body just yet and the ground. The Flames began to burn his skin and armor.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:30 pm
Ryuu doesn't notice she touched his thigh, as she continues to fly. Once arriving she lands it softly, then pats its neck before following Tarik inside. She warms her hands near the fire, then gently takes the dragon out. Tatsuko lied down flat on her back in Ryuu's palm, bathing in the warm of the fire. Ryuu chuckles in amusement as she gently pets her.

Aku watches Slayer, suddenly realizing his plan she yells out in anger and sadness. Three of their men grabs her, pulling her back as tears ran down her face. It takes some time for them to finally pull her back far enough and the men to be far away from Slayer. Aku turns around, no longer facing Slayer, she clutches her shoulders as she tries to listen to the music still echoing.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Serena of Pretensa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:30 pm
Serena nodded at Willow and turned to the task at hand. She laid her hands upon her head and stomach and felt what was wrong.
Her eyes closed as they did her hands glowed a gentle blue hue. Her own spirit drifted within Elaise. Healing her from inside out would prove easier to her then healing her from the outside. As she drifted within her reparing any damage done to her she voice to Elaise, "Elaise it is Serena be at ease I am healing you." her voice echoed within her mind soft and reassuring.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:35 pm
elaise heard serena's voice echoe within her mind and remained still allowing her to heal her wounds for her. thank you serena. she thought not knowing whether she would hear it or not.
willow sat down on the ground close to elaise, teh baby dragon jade lying asleep in her hand. the least i can do is look after this young one. the mother was my friend it's a shame it had to go to that. she thought as she looked at the baby dragon.  

GAlA_Olivia

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:36 pm
Wrath landed near aku, "whats going on aku, were is slayer"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:38 pm
Slayer allowed the flames to consume his body and armor. He felt the flames burning his Skin . But He knew that he had to allow it to Contined. To allow it to consumed him and Cleanse his body from what wanted to consume him.

The Flames began to burn the ground and the surronding buildings. He felt the ground burning. He could only think of what he was doing. He was doing this to save himself and to protect his wife and kid. His people and the men in the army.

The Flames began to burn the Dry ground. Flames Surrounded him as the ground burn. He screamed out in agnoy as he was getting burned more then his body could handle. He felt numb after awhile but he could not stop now. The Flames began to spread towards the trees.

He focused on his wife. He needed to tell her one last thing. Just in case it does not work and he dies " I Love you so much.... I Will always be in your heart Forever... "  

Slayer The Wise

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:39 pm
Aku glances to Wrath," Slayer..is in pain. S-s-something is consuming him..He's decided to b-b-burn himself.." She stutters, tears still heavy on her cheeks as she attempts to not look back to Slayer. As mature she was with certain situations, she couldn't bare the fact how Slayer was being tortured right now by an unknown force. She looks away from Wrath, another tear escaping her eye as she still clutches her shoulders. The words echos her mind as she shuts her eyes tight, finding it hard to keep herself together.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:41 pm
Tarik sighs, "I thought that the Jade Dragon would prevail but the guardians came a little too early. I guess we will have to search for another stone."

He looks over at Ryuu, she seems to enjoy her new ward. "The dragon seems to like you." He gets up and goes to pet the dragon baby. It bites him and then licks his blood. "Seems the dragon takes after you already in your thirst for blood," he jokes. He lets the little dragon have it's fill, as it was small, it did not need much.  

Mario Dragon

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:43 pm
Eiji's tension subsides as Mario, Ryuu, and Wrath leave. He stands back up and breaths heavily. Returning his swords back to their original position and dissipating his windborne blade, he walks back to join the others. "Looks like we made through that one and even benefited from it!" Eiji pulls out the stone that he snagged from Tarik and shows it to Sasori and the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:44 pm
Serenas silvery laughed echoed within Elaise mind assuring her that indeed she had heard. Her healing worked quickly to repair the damage that had been done. Her spirit traveled all within her body until she was completely sure that did not left any wound unattended. Replenishing her blood took some time as she forced the vessels to work faster to make up for its loss. Soon she finished as she did she retracted her spirit from her and returned within her own body.  

Serena of Pretensa

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:44 pm
Ryuu chuckles at Tarik getting bit, seeing the dragon already drinking his blood. She slightly pouts, now thirsty once more from the scent of blood. Tatsuko licks his finger once she's done then playfully coos at him before bathing in the warmth once more.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games