Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:30 pm
A little girl of maybe eight peeked around the garden at the three. She knew that one was an elf like her, one that she knew quite well, but the other two she didn't know. But she did know that they were both demon...their auras said so and she was good at reading them. Blue/green eyes blinked innocently as sh slowly inched more towards them. She thought she could perhaps someone to play with for once, someone who wouldn't find mind. Long light brown hair was pulled back into a long braid and her simple gown was clean...well as clean as it could be after playing with the plants.

For now she peeked out from behind a tree, watching the three talk, yet curious and a bit more than a little shy about going out there.

Yet, if someone paid enough attention, they would realize, that this little girl was very familiar.

Caly still slept on, peaceful and comfortable where she was surrouded by her plant-friends and Poison.

Selsia on the other hand knew that ther were several presense in the garden, Caly one of them, but she wasn't sure if she should go look...not when she could feel Vincent out there. "A little more time away for now..." she muttered to herself as she settled back down again.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:18 pm
Ever get that sinking feeling that something not good has just happened?

Aeris had that feeling, and it caused her to turn around. "Oh...dear Goddess. Not again." She turned around to Caly. It was Caly, yes, but it was her as a child. She must've been sleeping and the power leaked out once again. The elf sighed and stood up, walking over to the child. She knelt down in front of her and shook her head, run her hand over the girl's hair. "Caly, you should be sleeping. What are you doing up?"

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:47 pm
The little girl looked up when Aeris came to sit in front of her, meeting the feline eyes. She blinked, "But Aeris...I don't go by Caly...I'm Aristal....I have to go by my elven name...you know that..." she said in her childlike innocense. "And I don't want to sleep. I want to play...with her..." she looked over at the young girl with Vincent before looking back at Aeris, "if you will let me?" that last was to both Aeris and Vincent. Her face was turned to the elf, but her eyes went back to the demons.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:53 pm
The elf chuckled and poked the girl's nose lightly, glancing back over her shoulder to Ani and Vincent. "Alright, Aristal. Little Lady, you wish to play with Ani? That is up to her and Vincent. If it is alright with him, then yes, you can. But you must stay where I can see you." She sighed a bit and turned her attention to Vincent as to ask him the question.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:05 pm
Aristal giggled adn then looked hopeful over at the demons. It would really be nice to have someone to play with; she didn't really ever get to do that... not when Grandfather was around, that was for certain. He didn't like her much, at least that's how she thought it was. But she studied the blue haired one and then looked over at the little girl.

"Please?" she asked softly, peeking around the elf to ask.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:32 pm
Ani took one look at Caly or rather Aristal before she turned her eyes on her master Vincent. How can she be here and there at the same time? Both little and big? Ani asked only Vincent, her thoughts where cut off to everyone else.

"I dont know... it is an interesting trick. Its probably projection of some kind, but i wouldnt worry about it too much." Vincent said to the girl, before looking to Aristal, Caly did make a cute kiddo. "Go play with her, itll do you good to learn from her. Be nice..." Vincent said to Ani.

Animula nodded and looked to Aristal. Taking a few steps up to her Ani reached out and touched the girl, making sure she was real. Interesting, elves are very interesting. Ani thought to herself.

You are Caly... but you are not. Animula said to the little girl, she paused for a moment before locking her emerald eyes with Aristals, her face was void of expression something that would be common with Animula in the days to come. Being a doll meant she wasnt attached to such things as emotions....

Lets play. Animula said to Aristal as she held out her hand for the girl, much like she would have done with the other dolls.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:08 pm
Aristal looked from one demon to the other, her eyes lighting up when she heard that she got permission to play.

When the little girl came closer adn touched her, she reached out herself and touched the girl in turn. "See, I can feel just as you can." she said soflty. Her blue/green eyes still lit up and then she tilted her head to the side at the words coming into her mind. She wasn't entirely supposed to use telepathy around people, but she thought this would be fine. It didn't seem that the girl could talk much. "I am not Caly. Grandfather doesn't like me using my human name. I am Aristal...Ari for short though."

Then she looked at the hand offered to her, placing her own in it. "Yes, let's play. I don't get to do that often...since GRandfather doesn't like me playing with the other elflings." she said witha slight bitter tone. Even young, she knew what it was to be different.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:20 pm
I am no elf. Animula stated as if she didnt understand that Aristal was referring to the fact that she rarely got to play with anyone elf or not. What do we play? Animula asked never having 'played' before. What is play? How do you play? Ani was more full of questions and observations then anything else and she seemed to be easily distracted for before Ari could answer Animula spoke again. Who is grandfather? Why doesnt he let you play? Is play bad?  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:44 pm
"I know you are no elf. You're like a demon." ARi said simply and then started half pulling Ani around the garden. "And playing can be anything." she didn't mind the questions, being delighted that she could actually answer them. "I like to play with magic and spells and plants." she said excitedly as she gestured to the garden around her. "And grandfather is my dad's father. He is the king and I have to obey him...." she glanced at the girl's face adn then answered, "No, play isn't bad...I'm just not full blood elf..."

Then she smiled, gently calling on her elemental magics, she felt the air swirl around them, whipping playfully at their clothes. As well as the plants dancing along to the gentle tunes that now plyed on the wind, little pixies of all four elements joined in, some shy and remaining far enough away, but others dancing above the little girls' heads.

Ari giggled at the sight and then started dancing around, taking Ani's hands in hers and pulling her into a ring dance. "Come on Ani..."

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:46 pm
Aeris sat down and watched the two play, remembering all that her and Aristal used to do when they were younger. The, now, older elf looked around and sighed, laying back on the grass. As long as the little Lady was within earshot, she was alright. And the elf had very acute hearing. A smile was on her face, though she knew that it wouldn't be long before the child version of Caly would go back normal. In the meantime, there was nothing to do but be lazy.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:30 pm
Animula was hesitant at first, she didnt understand the concept of 'dance'. But after a few minutes of standing and watching Ari who seemed to greatly enjoy this 'dance' thing, Ani tried it herself. At first she mimicked Ari's dance moves, but as they continued and once the sprites joined them she started dancing on her own, a soft smile on her lips especially once they went into a ring dance.

I feel funny, Animula said as they danced. I feel like ..laughing, i think that is the word. Ani continued. This is fun? I like this. Animula concluded, not ever having known what fun was before.

_

"So now that we're alone..." Vincent crawled over to Aeris and positioned himself over her. He gave her room to move, not wanting her to feel threatened or that she was being taken advantage of. He smiled devilishly and turned on the charm, which a sensual look with those emerald eyes was enough to do most women and men in.

His sapphire hair cascaded down his shoulders and came to gently brush any exposed skin Aeris had. "So tell me Aeris... " Vincent said as he bought his face close to hers, therefore bringing his lips closer to hers. "do you enjoy that dark power rushing through you?"

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:57 pm
Aeris had closed her eyes briefly, opening once she felt the presence of Vincent. She opened one eye and chuckled, shaking her head at his antics. "Your charm won't work at the moment. But I will tell you what you want. Yes...that dark power makes me feel like I can do everything, though I know that's not true. Meditation keeps it under control, though. It's why I'm usually seen meditating." she tugged on a lock of his hair and chuckled once more. "Speaking of, I should be doing so right now, but I'm feeling lazy. I'll do it later...maybe." She opened both eyes, blinked twice and grinned, glancing over to the two girls as they played.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:05 pm
Ari smiled as Ani spoke, "Laughing means you're happy..and it's good for you." she said in response. She danced around so more, whirling around, her skirt flying up slightly in the gentle wind. She laughed out loud, the biggest grin on her face. This wasn't something she ever got to do...not with the others.

Some of the more adventerous elementals danced even closer to Ari, some going as far as to hang in her long hair and bounce around her shoulders and hands. She grinned more, spinning in circles, power flaring up a little as she did so. Her green-bluish tinted aura rose around her, misty adn hazy around her small frame. Even as she did so more and more elementals showed up, some bringing their versions of instruments and adding music.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:16 pm
Vincent smirked as Aeris tried to thwart his partial attempt at wooing her. "So then... what do you want to do right now?" Vincent purred and smiled impishly at Aeris. "If your feeling lazy.." Vincent said as he gently placed his hand on Aeris's outer thigh and ran his fingertips up her body to her neck. "...why dont we do something that'll get you motivated?" Vincent said in a lower sensual tone.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games