Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

macbethsmixtape

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:25 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Obsidian Arroya

"I'm uncomfortable with apologies." he admitted, rolling his gray eyes around playfully and rubbing the back of his neck. He was not one to talk on subjects like these, but he couldn't truly pretend it wasn't eating him up. "I didn't think the old man was so crazy." Obsidian turned his attention to Caius and tilted his head. "You ever lost anyone?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:09 pm
FaeryFlavored

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¢aius ʂtrauss

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Caius couldn't even remember his parents, he wasn't completely sure he had any, for that matter. Nor did he have any children, but if he did, and they were murdered by his parents... Just the thought sent Depression clawing at him. He only managed to escape its grip when he heard Obsidian's question, though it did little to dull the pain. "...Yes." he murmured. Looking at the grave near them, Caius sighed and sat down in front of it, but not over the burial area. "Someone I loved very dearly was shot in front of me, and she died in my arms." he murmured, his eyes growing distant and hard. "That's the reason I'm here, too. The murderer is here at this school, and I plan to make him pay for what he's done and the pain he's caused others." he said while clenching a fist tightly, a lust for revenge in his golden eyes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

macbethsmixtape

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:26 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Obsidian Arroya

It was despairing to hear such news. A lover to die in your arms? "Now.. I apologize for your loss." he chimed in. His ears perked up suddenly upon hearing the rest of the story. "Here? A killer?" he uttered, peering up at Caius and suddenly became startled at the man's form. Oh who was he kidding, there were many killers here. It was concerning that he didn't jump to his feet and look for the man now. He was all for vigilante justice, but he didn't mean to anger him. "Do you know this man personally?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:55 pm
FaeryFlavored

¢aius ʂtrauss

"In... some ways." Caius nodded while briefly looking at the other male. "I didn't know him when he killed my beloved, but I've been after him so while, and I've gathered information about him over the length of time. Apparently, his name is Reed de Fevin, and he's a bounty hunter. He shot my love because my aura lingered around her from being with her for so long." he murmured and paused for a moment. Silence befell them before the man spoke once more. "Listen to me, recounting such a tragedy. My apologies for burdening you with my problem."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

macbethsmixtape

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:11 pm
Awesome nerd
lol where's Arm? I forgot to ask yesterday.

User Image

Obsidian Arroya

"It's not a big deal!" he reassured, holding his hands out and shaking his head. In fact, he was feeling quite distracted from his own sorrows with all of this talk. Oh, before he forgot! "If there's anything you need. Anything at all," he offered, searching his coat for a certain- There! He pulled out a business card and slapping it smack dab in the middle of the Cauis's palm. "..just give me a call." he appealed, making a phone with his fingers and motioning it to his ear.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:58 pm
FaeryFlavored
I had to use him for another storyline, but I'll put him back soon :0

¢aius ʂtrauss

Spotting the card, Caius nodded at Obsidian's offer and took the item into his gloved hand. An exchange of names and aid, that was how many mortals 'befriended' each other, yes? Looking down at the card, Caius red over the numbers, briefly remembering devices that required a sequence of numbers in order to communicate with people, and Obsidian's name. "Thank you for the offer." he said after reading the card, looking over at the fellow depressed man and smiling halfheartedly at him. "I'll do the same for you, although I've no card to offer nor a device that requires these numbers."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

macbethsmixtape

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:18 pm
Awesome nerd
It's Friday and you know what that means. ~squiggle line~

User Image

Obsidian Arroya

"Like, a phone?" he muttered, then placed his hand to his mouth to conceal the smile that grew on his face. It was kind of funny the way he spoke, like a proper gentleman from the olden days. Obsidian shoved his hands into his pockets,"I won't have to contact you. I have ways of finding people." He placed a finger to his chin and tilted his head in astonishment. Now about that phone.. "That could be a problem." he announced with a grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:49 pm
FaeryFlavored
G-Gotta get down? oAo

¢aius ʂtrauss

"A phone?" Caius repeated, tasting the word. It was strange, although he supposed it was time to get used to that word and similar things. He looked at Obsidian when he assured him that he had ways of finding people, and he replied with a quirked eyebrow. Was this something to be cautious and paranoid about? He couldn't quite get himself to feel that way, in all honesty. Why would someone who knew the same pain as him wish for more pain on the same kind of person? Caius' eyebrow quirked again when he saw the grin grace Obsidian's face. "If it's truly a problem, I'm sure I can find you without these... phones." he said. "I've gone without them for quite a while. I'm sure I can go a little longer without them."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

macbethsmixtape

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:53 pm
Awesome nerd
lol Friday went by really fast, I think I'm going to sulk. Oh, I now want to draw Caius tasting a phone for some really odd reason.

User Image

Obsidian Arroya

"Well if you insist." Obsidian removed his hands from his pockets and extended his arms. "Maybe he wanted me to meet you instead, eh. And I thank him for that." The bottle rolled until it made its way to the heel of his boot and he picked it up, clearing it off of leaves and dirt specs. "I'll try my best to not do this anymore. It's no promise of course." he admitted, shrugging his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:11 pm
FaeryFlavored
TASTE it? Like lick it and schutff? ...Do it o3o

¢aius ʂtrauss

Caius watched Obsidian amusingly. "...Does it work?" he finally asked after some time. He motioned towards the beer bottle. "I have seen many people start being joyous after drinking that. I have never drunken it myself... N-Not that I wish to, I-I am merely curious!" he stammered towards the end.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

macbethsmixtape

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:30 pm
Awesome nerd
It'll be one of your Christmas presents!

User Image

Obsidian Arroya

"Oh, it works alright! I just have to have a bit more than the humans, being a demon." he explained while staring at Caius. "Soooo, you wouldn't want to try it? Not even a teensy weensy bit?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:25 pm
FaeryFlavored
o3o

¢aius ʂtrauss

Caius hesitated at the offer. He glanced to the side nervously and drummed his fingertips along each other nervously. "Er... Well... I-I suppose one sip could not hurt..." he conceded.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

macbethsmixtape

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:52 pm
Awesome nerd
Your picture's ready :3

User Image

Obsidian Arroya

He handed the bottle over to the man, a twinkle in his eyes as he was eager to see this outcome. Of course, everyone knew alcohol wasn't the absolutely best tasting beverage to grace the earth but it was the effect that people craved.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:11 pm
FaeryFlavored
O3O giveitgiveitgiveitgiveitgiveit

¢aius ʂtrauss

Taking the bottle with a light thanks muttered, Caius looked back and forth between the bottle and Obsidian. He sniffed the top and grimaced at the strong odor. Well, there had been worse scents that still had great tastes. Pressing his lips to the top of the bottle, he tilted his head back and took a drink. He almost instantly spat out the drink, but he forced himself to hold it in and drink. "That... That tastes foul!" he yelled while wiping his mouth in disgust, glaring at the bottle. "How can you force such a detestable thing down?" he asked while handing the bottle back to the other male.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:33 pm
Strikercharge

Mayah Playah

Lena Darcy

"No matter how many times I come here, this place creeps me out." Lena murmured as she and the group of men entered the graveyard. True, the foggy and barren environment gave it a chilly vibe, but what she thought was the most unnerving was the fact that there were so many people she knew buried here.
"So," she said after taking a deep breath and looking at the group. "Where should we start?"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff