Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:15 pm
Erin smiled in response to her sister saying that her old self was 'back' now. "Good. I was beginning to wonder if you would ever go back to your usual self." she replied jokingly. She noticed the cybernetic parts on Elle's body but didn't say anything about them. She liked having the fun loving part of her sister around too much to spoil the mood. Erin placed the plate with the sandwich on it onto the nightstand where Elle found it and picked up the sandwich to start eating it. When Elle asked her what she thought of Jaylin, Erin blinked, startled slightly by the question. "Well, I haven't really spent much time with him, so I couldn't say for sure. But he seems like a very nice person." That was the best answer Erin could really give. Given the circumstances, Erin really hadn't had the time to converse with Jaylin on her own because of all the goings on lately. "Why do you want to know?" she asked Elle out of curiosity, though Erin thought she might know the answer to her own question.

===

Kate frowned again as Che proceeded to treat her like a pouting child. "I'm not a child, Presidiomini." she replied flatly, stepping away from Che. "And I will 'buck up' when I feel like it." she added, sarcastically mocking Che's statement. "As to your reference to being in that house though, I have just as much reason to hate it as you do. How can a being like Thomas Moses have a somewhat happy family? Whereas, I didn't have one bit of a happy family." It was true. Kate was a little bit jealous that Thomas had anyone who would be any sort of mother or father to him, while Kate had a drunk party girl for a mother. She knew Che was probably trying to cheer her up with his little joke about her getting his soul after this whole deal with the Heralds and saving the world was over. But it did not elicit even so much as a slight smirk from her. Instead, the Eternity Owl simply followed after Che towards where Thomas was working on plowing the garden. "Maybe we should just leave Thomas Moses here, Che. That way he'll be out of the way for the time being."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:19 pm
Lucien drew his attention immediately once the door to the temple began to be drawn open. he watched Amara appear in it's portal like surface as she walked through carrying some food. "No it's perfect Amara." He said with a soft smile. He took the bowl gently, he looked around and smiled. He flicked his wrist as two pieces of paper from the corner flew towards him. He snapped his fingers as they coiled up into the shape of chopsticks. He smiled, Che's power was very interesting. He began eating and listening to Amara at the same time, at her last statement Lucien choked a little, coughing as he swallowed the chewed food in his mouth. He covered it as he coughed a few more times. "W-What do you mean?" He asked her with an unusual amount of emotion in his voice, it appeared that even the stony robotic Lucien had some trace matter of emotion. He cleared his throat and regained his composure. "Well it's good to hear Vincent's training, better than playing with that game, nows not the time to be doing things that trivial." He said as he looked back towards his bowl of food, the intent to move on to a less personal matter was obvious, even with Amara Lucien had zero people skills it was something he would need to learn through awkward experiences and embarassing moments.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:28 pm
Elle looked at her sister as she picked up a brush and began to brush her long teal hair. "Well...I think I like him...I mean, I've never really had an interest in the opposite sex until I met him, maybe it's because of his knowledge of technology....maybe" she said as she blushed a little. She couldn't believe she was telling Erin this. She then stopped in mid brush as she looked at Erin. "Is there anyone that's catching your eye sister?" she asked in a curious tone. Erin was a kind and sweet girl and if anyone deserved someone it was definitely her. She then finished brushing her hair and decided to wear it down. "Have you been practicing your abilities with blood" she asked her curiously as well. They also needed to train using their telepathy and maybe now was the best time to do so since they were in the home of an Omnipath.

Amara looked at Lucien as he began to eat. She smiled at him as she took his eating it as it was prepared right. When he asked her what did she mean she turned a red color. "Well last night...we...um...expressed our love physically...." she said trailing off. Was his memory that bad? Or was she that bad? She looked at Lucien and smiled. "We need to work on your social skills my love" she said running her finger along his nose. Soon a glass of orange juice was floating in the air as she held it and placed it near Lucien. "Drink up. Yea he's trying to figure out his new power" she told him. "Maybe you two can get a little closer since we're in isolation. Later we can train, you on your psionic abilities at least, and maybe you can help me understand...what's going on with me. I haven't been completely honest with you Lucien...this place....I was taken in a while ago, I woke up and everyone who was here....who helped me....were dead" she admitted.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:46 pm
The moment repeated as Lucien spat out a small amount of his food when Amara started to talk again. "R-Right. Well like you've said I'm not the most socially advanced person, I'm not exactly good at talking about these matters." he said as he looked slightly away, he wasn't ashamed of what happened he just wasn't great at talking abotu them. He listened to the rest of her speech as he cleaned up the little mess he had made. "Right, I don't see why i couldn't help him. He deserves it afterall." he said as he retook his seat. He took the orange juice that she floated towards him. He looked at the glass and smiled as he stared back at his reflction. "Who knows. Perhaps that sleep...was exactly what I needed." he said as he drank the juice in a hurried way. When she said her final statement he stopped and turned his head to look at her. "Oh...I had no idea. Amara what happened in the past is done. Believe me I've done things i wish I could take back, but I can't." He turned towards her and said. "It's not the past that defindes us, it's just a wall we have to overcome." he said as he kissed her forehead lightly. He stood up from the temple floor. He looked down at her and said. "I'm going to go change and freshen up then I'll start training Vincent, and later I'll see to it that we sit down and see if we can't see what's wrong with you."  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:53 pm
Amara looked at Lucien and smiled. He had an awkward way of calming her down at times. She smiled at him. "Just do down the corridor there are a few bathrooms down that way" she told him. "There are also some clothes in the closets, traditional clothing but clean clothing none the less" she added. She then took the dirty dishes that were there and went into the kitchen as she began to wash Lucien's dishes. She smiled as she looked outside. This was how life should be...at least that's how she felt...simple.

Vinent looked at the wood piece as he extended his hands. "C'mon crytalize" he said as he focused, the wood splitting in two and into many many pieces. "Dangit, why isn't anything I focus on working?" he asked himself. He sat down and looked into the sky. "Why am I such a failure?" he asked himself. Sighing he layed down and looked into the sky, perhaps if he cleared his mind, he would be able to achieve what he wanted to do.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:56 pm
Lomoli nodded when Gaeta walked by. Damn it, as much as he loved his constantly relaxed teacher, he loved Aeon more. It was going to be difficult to squeeze out what time they had with each other for this vacation, but he knew it could be done. It seemed as though she did as well. "Rushed or not, I'm going to try an enjoy my breakfast...I haven't eaten in a while Aeon. You've no idea." Moli's body flashed as if his figure had burst with light. When the burst died down, a fork was in his right hand. Taking a forkful of grapes, bananas and strawberries into his mouth, he smiled, then squinted. The taste was first sweet, then sour, then sweet again. "Well now...you're good at picking fruits it seems. And yes, thanks L for letting us get a taste of your life. I just hope I won't be as lazy...that came out wrong...I apologize."

~~~

Roulin finally stashed away the comb that he had cleaned off himself. With it, he had combed his hair back. There was grease behind the mirror in the bathroom. Of course, he used it to give his dark hair it's shiny, dark luster. He was ready to fight...or to go to a ball. Either one would do. "Well now, I think I look decent enough. Don't you Cecilia? Now, I don't know when Nik will be here honestly. I think we should probably get to walking though. Enjoy this November weather. By the way, it may snow today. Just a head's up." The young leader walked to the room's door, then opened it. Outside, one of the cars that were there the night before had gone. Looking back, he held out his hand to Cecilia inviting her outside for a bit of fresh air. "C'mon. It's pretty cold though. Oh, and this suit? Don't worry about it. It's not mine...starting to sound like my dad...ew. Yeah, don't worry about it Cecilia. On the way to Azarath, I can tell you about the time me and Che had to walk around with mattress tied to our backs. As bad as the time was, it was fun. Very fun for more reasons than one."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:15 am
Aeon looked at her boyfriend as she could tell he enjoyed her mixed fruit breakfast. "Thanks a lot love" she said. As much as she would have loved to play house with Moli, she had to remember they were still in a war. Maybe she could practice projection on the island as well. She ate some fruit and savored the taste. Smiling she realized that Moli just wasn't saying that to be nice to her. In her head she began to think if in a perfect world where everyone got what they wanted and there were no OWLs how things would be for her and Moli. What kind of children they would have, how many they would have....their careers? IT didn't seem that her and Moli had known each other this long...but they did. She still remembered when he met her in the coffee shop while she was doing research and watching the news on the OWLs. If anything was to ever happen to Moli, she didn't know if she would be able to take it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:20 am
Cecilia winked at Roulin. "Yes, I would say that you do too," she said in a flirtatious tone of voice. She imagined that he would look good in just about anything, but it seemed he preferred colorful suits. Most men would look rather clownish in such a suit, but Roulin pulled it off really well. Cecilia didn't get cold easily, but she still grabbed the jacket that came with the outfit off of the bed and slipped it on. Of course even if she did get really cold, she couldn't turn any more blue than she was already. After straightening the jacket, she placed her hand in Roulin's, lacing her fingers with his and allowing him to lead her outside. She laughed softly as Roulin mentioned his travels with Che. "Sounds like a pretty fun time to me. I wish I would have thought to brought my mattress when I ran away from home. Of course, it would've been odd for people to see a six year old carrying a mattress down the road," she said, her eyes twinkling in amusement. The cool breeze felt good upon Cecilia's skin. Months like these were much better than those hot summer days. Not to mention, spending it with Roulin made it so much better, as even standing close to him, she felt a tender warmth spreading from the inner core of her soul and working its way outwards, warming her body as well.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:45 am
Khalifa Marcellus

Khalifa had been with Noel and the others, out of everyone he had the most damage and on top of that he was worn out, the damage Raven had inflicted on him wasn't exactly the reason it was more so the electricity that had been coursing through his body for several days and with it being his weakness and on for an extended period of time, it had taken its toll on him and he would need rest before he could replenish his energy and recover fully from his injuries. When they had arrived on the island and been invited in and offered room, Khalifa said nothing to no one, not even as far as join them for dinner if it was offered, he showered and went straight to where he would be crashing for the night and fallen out. As the morning would come and the sun would rise, Khalifa was wakened by the sun which had peered into his room early morning and just as he expected he was back to himself, his energy was replenished and his injuries were nearly gone. Getting up from the bed he had been sleeping in, Khalifa manipulated the matter around his body which made up his clothing and created himself a new attire before he headed out to speak with Noel to find out what does she plan to do now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaylin LaQuiel

Jaylin had been one of few people who had been teleported along with Noel to an island that he wasn't familiar with, arriving at the peek of the mountain he noticed there was nothing there yet Noel had assured them that they had arrived at their destination and at that very moment a rather large house had appeared before them as if it was hid by some type of cloaking device. Jaylin had taken notice to Elle being within the group that had came with Noel but by the look on her face he could tell she did not want to be bother or rather she had something weighing on her mind so he decided to leave her be for the time being, knowing exactly what it was that was bothering her which now had him hoping that anything he had said didn't bother her or upset her. When the morning came Jaylin sat in the room which he was sharing with Khalifa, the two of them said nothing to one another but once up Jaylin went to take a shower. During the shower his mind was on Elle the entire time, he was only hoping that she was alright and made sure he would go to check on her, once out he fixed himself and his hair before a white chrome glow of energy could be seen from under the door as he changed into his attire(not the goggles but he does has two pistols in the holster) using his ability. Leaving the rest room after cleaning up after himself, Jayin decided to head towards the Twins room where he would hopefully get to talk to Elle.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:47 am
"Oh, you're welcome Aeon. It's been a while since I've had a good Fruit Medley or anything really healthy for that matter." Lomoli complemented. Apparently, the girl had an eye for ripe fruits. Even though fruits were far down the list of Moli's favorite foods, this was exceptional. As the fruit began to dwindle in his bowl and L's bowl, he realized that their time of relaxation was also growing short. There training to be done soon. Lomoli hadn't faught against L in a good while. The last time they fought, another loss was added to Moli's streak of losses. He was now at fifty-seven. "So, when this is done, we're moving here Aeon. Just you and I. And maybe Sakura if she's still around."

~~~

"Why thank you Cecilia. I wasn't expecting a response. Heh, you look splended as well my dear." Roulin replied, finishing off with an english accent. After taking the girl outside, he breathed out, then pressed a hole into the air that had condensated before him. It was cold in this part of Virginia. Just as Roulin liked it. Looking over to Cecilia now, he grinned, then brushed his thumb across her cheek. "You know, if you were freezing, I wouldn't be able to tell," quipped the owl of Life. "Your lovely wintery shade of blue is the same shade of frostbite for most people." He was of course joking with his azure, teal-eyed girlfriend. The last thing that would be happening to her now under his watch was that. The thought of him giving her his coat crossed his mind. Roulin hoped that her's was thick enough for this weather. Looking over at her once more, he continued, "It was fun. Very actually. Living wherever you want. Outside of course...sleeping whenever you were tired. Gazing at the stars. The training was the best though. Che taught me his fighting moves...heh, sorry to bore you. You're a girl of ranged attacks right? Not with the close-ranged business correct."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:55 am
Evelynn knew that the twins were talking and knew that Jaylin was going to go looking for Elle. She knew that Khalifa was wondering where Noel was. She then walked towards his room as she knocked and then opened knowing that he was fully dressed. "Oh hello Khalifa, I'm Evelynn, you rushed to be so quickly I don't think you caught our name. I'm an omnipath, so I knew what you were thinking before you thought, I'm terribly sorry, after all of these years, it's still kind of hard to control" she admitted with a small laugh. "I'm Amara and Aeon's mother, Noel is downstairs and we will start a training session with you all shortly. Are you hungry?" she asked him with a smile.

Moli truly was a thinker, well as far as long term planning. Aeon wouldn't mind living here, it was clean and untouched by the hands of man. Maybe her sister and her boyfriend could visit at times, that would be great. One thing for sure Aeon wanted to have a family...a real family. When he mentioned Sakura she was confused. "Um...I'm sorry but who is Sakura?" she asked. She wasn't jealous...but it was a strange woman who she knew nothing about.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:01 am
"Arăţi destul de spiffing această după-amiază, de asemenea," she said in her native tongue. "It means, 'you look very spiffing this afternoon as well'", she said translating for him as he probably didn't know much Romanian, if any. Her cheeks tinged a light pink as he brushed his thumb across her cheek. "Yes, yes...being blue all the time does have its disadvantages. Especially when some little kid comes up to me and says 'Hey mommy, a smurf!' Or if someone asks if they squeeze me, will blueberry juice come out? Oh yes, fun times, fun times." The wind picked up a little bit and Cecilia shivered involuntarily. "Huh, didn't realize it was so cold," she said nonchalantly before smiling in regards to Roulin's words about his and his father's travels together. "You're not boring me, I like to hear about your past, the good and the bad. And yes, I'm more skilled at ranged combat such as with my chain whip and my powers. Hand to hand combat and I...we don't exactly like each other," she said with a small laugh. She hadn't felt this happy in a long time. The underlying sadness she felt within was almost gone and forgotten when she was with Roulin.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:48 am
"Sakura? Oh, she's just the Herald of Water. And apparently the maid here. Why?" Lomoli asked as he finished off his bowl fruit. Smiling, he stood up, then walked over to her. Shifting his light blue eyes to her's he asked jokingly, "You're not jelous of her are you? She's like two-thousand years old. Old enough to be my mother's mother's mother's...yadda yadda. Now, I'm full. Thanks for the breakfast Aeon. It was delicious." Placing his bowl in the sink, he placed a kiss on Aeon's cheek, then walked over to L. "Alright, I'm ready when you are old man. Do you want to come with Aeon? I know you want to see me show off..."

~~~

"Well next time a kid asks you that, and I'm around, I'll hug you. If blueberry juice doesn't come out, we get his lunch money alright?" Roulin quipped, snickering to himself as he shifting her vision forward. The strip of road was lined with breakfast restaurants and regular drive throughs. Roulin knocked on the window in an attempt to wake Demios up, but to no avail. Cerbs and him must've danced the night away or something. What he did with Cerbs was not his perrogative. Keeping his view forward still, he spoke to Cecilia again. "The ups and downs of my life are crazy. Like a rollercoaster. The lowest was when Dante died and the highest....well, that was last night. Hehehe." The young leader looked over his shoulder at his assistant and grinned. Indication that this was right. Of course, it would be a while before they could enjoy themselves. Starting forward, Roulin waved to Cecilia. "Yeah, I think I'm going to get breakfast...or lunch since it's almost three fifteen. Want to come with?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:52 am
Aeon looked at Moli and smiled, she soon turned a little red and looked at him. "No! I'm not jealous at all" she said in all honesty. Looking at him she began to laugh a little about how old she was. When he asked her did she want to come she smiled. She had nothing else to do so it would be nice to see the master and the student fight each other. "Yes, why not" she said as she looked at the two men. Maybe she could study their fighting methods and incorporate it into her own style. Aeon never turned down the opportunity to learn more, directly or indirectly.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:01 am
"I can hang him up by his ankles and shake him until all the change falls out," she said jokingly before peering through the window at Demios's sleeping form as Roulin tapped on it in attempts to wake their comrade up, but the Mystic Owl still slept on. She imagined that Cerberus must have harassed Demios after he had finished causing Roulin and Cecilia to fly off the bed and onto the floor last night. The dog was definitely a handful. Her heart filled with happiness when Roulin mentioned the fact that the highest point in his life was the confession of their feelings towards each other. "I'd have to say the same thing too, about the highest part of my life. I have two low parts in my life. The first one, well...I already told you about last night. The second one was when I gained my powers. Not so much the fact that I gained them, but what happened in the process." It was something else from her past that she didn't want to mention. She was glad when the subject was changed. "Yes, I'm actually starving," she said, glad that he had mentioned something about food as the last time they had eaten was on the plane to New York.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games