Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:50 am
kats_demonic_resistance
You time skip this time

Erysichthon smirked wider, biting on the man's n****e and looking up at him. "I'd love to~"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:02 pm
Mayah Playah
almost time for persons to come back >.>;;

"alright...." he smiled softly, pushing Erys into his throne before straddling him.

~six hours later~

breathign heavily, Thanatos pulled back with a smile. "d-do i even want to know where you learned half of that stuff?" he chuckled, his cheeks a very light pink.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:20 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Nope," he panted, grinning and lightly kissing his friend's neck. "Being alive as long as I have...you learn some things. Although, that thing you did with my throne and your legs was something new." Winking at him, Erysichthon licked a bit of his white, sticky leftovers from his friend's neck and smirked. "We should do all this again sometime. Just you, me, and my Sex Room~"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:31 pm
Mayah Playah

"heh, we should~" he smiled softly, gently kissing erys's cheek before pausing and thinking for a moment... "does this... change anything... between us?" he mumbled, chewing on his cheek. he knew Erys had a lot of bed mates, but he also had a lot of friends... so where did he fit now?

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:18 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Depends," he answered, shrugging his clothes back on. "Do you want it to? I mean, I don't mind having you as a lover, so long as you don't mind that I have many. Would you like to be friends with benefits?" he asked, handing his old friend his clothes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:30 pm
Mayah Playah

"hm... alright..." he nodded lightly, quickly putting on his clothes before his grey eyes flashed a dangerous red. "s**t... Erys, something's wrong...." he sighed, suddenly vanishing. whatever you do, don't let Grigorii take over! floated through Erys's mind despite Thanatos not being there.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:52 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Sighing, Erysichthon sat on his now-spotless throne and leaned his chin on his fist. "Why does this always happen to me?" he asked the air, watching as his servants quickly cleaned the room.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:02 pm
Mayah Playah

twenty minutes later, a slightly worse for the wear Thanatos reappeared in the middle of the room, holding an unconscious Xaene in his arms. ".... Erys... h-help..." he mumbled, falling to his knees on the spot. "h-help him...." he panted, putting a hand on his chest as he felt several sharp pains from where his host had been stabbed.

barely breathign on the floor, Xaene's hand was just loosely covering a large gash that went through his stomach, a pool of blood already forming around him.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:59 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Erysichthon immediately flew to Xaene, healing him as quickly as possible.
At that moment, Dominick walked in, holding a large stack of papers. "Boss, you really need to sign the- XAENE!" Dropping the papers, he ran over, kneeling beside his husband. "What-"
Shut up and heal Thanatos," he ordered, still healing Xaene.
Dominick nodded and started to assist the death god, healing him quickly and silently.
"Now, tell me what the hell happened," demanded the Rider.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:27 pm
Mayah Playah

still panting, Thanatos took a moment to catch his breath. "i'm not entirely sure why... but they left the protective barrier around their estate for about a minute.... but that was long enough for Jayne to attack them both.... Drake went down first.... which is when i sensed him... if i hadn't left when i did, drake would be dead...." he sighed, putting a hand back on his chest.
"while drake and i..... worked a few things out, Xaene there was fighting Jayne off... unfortunately , Jayne landed a lucky blow and stabbed xaene in the stomach with his sword.... thankfully, that left him unarmed so Xaene was able to slice his head off, getting rid of him." he sighed, once again glancing to the mirror eyed leader of the dragon-demons. "then... i brought them here..."
letting out a tiny moan, Xaene slowly opened his eyes, the hand on his stomach slowly searching around until it felt the familiar hand of his husband's.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:36 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Where's Drake?" asked the Rider, his voice slipping into Grigorii's for a moment.
Dominick finished healing Thanatos, then gripped his husband's hand in his, kissing it softly and fighting back tears. "I told you to be careful, dammit."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:46 pm
Mayah Playah

"he's safe..... but... the only way i could ensure he'd live... is to join with him..." he sighed, biting his lip as his eyes flashed that watery-blue.
"s-sorry..." he murmured, looking up at his love through barely opened eyes. "d-didn't expect... him to be there..."

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:50 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"So...he's your Carrier," said Erysichthon, almost finished with healing Xaene. "Like me...he's like me."

"You should have let me come!" he cried, bowing his head and holding his husband's hand to his heart. "How can I protect you if you can't even let me come with you to see your family?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:01 pm
Mayah Playah

nodding slowly, than gave a sigh and pulled a hand through his hair. "i've never actually had a carrier before..." he mumbled, trying to lighten the mood some.
"w-wasn't my family..... just the estate.... no one's gone near that place since my siblings and i moved out.... only person there is the house keeper and his kids..." Xaene sighed, slowly lifting his hand to wipe Dom's tears away. "but... i'm still here, so you don't need to cry..." he smiled softly, wanting to see his husband's amazing smile again.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:07 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"It gets easier with time," he said, standing and wiping his face.

"Don't do that, I'm supposed to be mad at you," he said, pouting and turning his head.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games