Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:14 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai raised her eyebrows at what Kurona said, and looked back at Erin before she frowned a little, "I hope so too..." she thought to herself. When Lana had brought in Odayaka and Garret too had came in with Denver. She stood aside to let them put the injured in the bed. She walked next to Odayaka's bedside and looked down at Odayaka, then looked over at Denver who was set on the table. She looked down, thinking if things would've ended differently if she went along with Tsuyoi, or better yet, stopped her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:37 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

User Image

Garret stared at Odayaka and Denver sighing at this."Well it's good he will be fine... Physically at least darkness claimed my mind aswell as it devoured my family... That same darkness is inside me still as it was in every Hiroshima. It effected me to the point I lost my memories but the training plus my grandfather's keyblade protected me Denver will have to come to terms with the challenges before him even though he is a young adult and I'm still a teen sometimes the most tragic event's make us stronger those who use darkness for evil think their taint weakens us. In truth they make us come together and the bonds people make can over come the threats they make it's like the story my grandfather told me... Along time ago people lived together in a time of peace they all loved the light but other's wanted it for themselves so they fought for it and darkness grew in their hearts. Eventually it destroyed everything... But there were survivors it was the children they had light within them and thus made a new world it's the world we live in now."

User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:02 am
[OOC: ]

Lana Firanne(HEAD [ON]/OFF)

Lana looked at Garret as he spoke, then looked down at Denver. The way how people fight over light was something she couldn't understand. "...I was told something related to that story...but, I won't go into detail." she said before looking back at Garret. "Anyway...thanks for helping subdue Denver...you succeeded where I failed..." she said before looking back down at Denver. "I guess I need to get stronger...I was so close to beating that girl from the Organization..." she said as she wore a troubled expression. She then stood up, "Well, I suppose we should let the injured rest..." she said before she began to leave.

Other character's that are also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:05 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

((OOC: I apologize for not posting recently. Sick but I also had a swollen face for a few days.))

Liya smiled then heard Carter's thought
"what kind of trouble, Aleeeya?" once again, was having trouble with names.

She then decided to respond to Carter
"Is she trouble, Carter?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:43 pm
Revi-sama

User ImageZumi had hopped out of Garret's shadow looking at him wearing the same collar as Niko and looked up at him."Shesh Garret that was one heck of a ride you were making me dizzy...ugh."The little heartless spoke he had the voice of a child. Garret looked down at him confused and frowned at him."Zumi why am I not surprised that you followed me..."He pounded his chest and did a thumbs up."Pfft good luck getting rid of me buddy me and you we are a team now!~"Garret sighed but picked him up and carried him out of the room to let Odayaka sleep."You are so troublesome..."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:25 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16 | Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

She's a good girl. Unfortunately, she has a severe mean streak and it's aimed at me....

Kurona took the vegetable from one of them, whomever. She didn't care. "Tch. Slow a**..."
Kurona bit into it and slowly blew something back out at Denver. It was a greenish mist. "This should help keep whatever's going haywire in there under control..."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:15 am
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai watched as Lana and Garret began to leave, then looked back down at Odayaka. She fixed the blanket a little that covered Odayaka, "...get better soon...before Shino comes back..." she said before she walked over to see how Kurona was doing with Denver. She stared at him awhile before looking at Kurona, "So, is everything all right now?" she asked, honestly not knowing if Kurona was able to fix up Denver.
Meanwhile, Namia was outside, floating around instead of walking. She let out a sigh, "Well, couldn't find the last member of Xero's team...and because of that, I'm probably missing all the fun." she said before sighing again. She shrugged, "Oh well, I'm sure Xero and Ms. Tsuyoi can handle it." she said before she began making her way to the living room. However, she spotted Hileinna still standing outside. She approached her, folding her arms, "Hileinna, whatever are you doing out here?" she asked.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:22 am
[OOC: ]

Lana Firanne(HEAD [ON]/OFF)

When Garret had walked out of the room with a heartless, Lana noticed the heartless and was alerted at first, taking a few steps away from it. She was about to summon her keyblade, but she watched as it began to speak...which was odd, she's never seen a talking heartless before. More specifically, she's never seen a heartless that wasn't a threat. She held off from attacking it, "You have...a pet heartless?" she asked.
Hileinna snapped out of what seemed to be a daydream as she turned her attention from the town to Namia. "Ah, Namia, there you are, I was wondering where you had left off to." She then turned her head back towards the town, "I'm simply...standing guard, I suppose...you never know." she said before sighing. She was actually really bored, though she was waiting around just in case something attacked while Tsuyoi was away.

Other character's that are also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:52 am
User Image
Rosalie Cloud
Farie

The books all circled around Rosalie and stacked themselves upon the near by table. She closed her illuminated eyes and opened them again as the turned to normal, but something seemed different with her gentle eyes. They seemed to be the eyes of someone with great knowledge and a gentle touch. It seemed right for them to do so since she had read all of Carter's books he had written to keep records of his life and knowledge of the Light Family. She basically knew all that Carter knew, of course she only knew what he wrote in those books. The only two books she did not read yet were the first two books she grabbed which was the Beastiary and the Beast Mastery book. She wanted to read into depth of those. Her mind now was to make her way out of this place and she may know how. "Kuraoineko come out! I know you are still here."

Mood:
Knowledgeable
Party:
Hector
Key Blades:
None

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (( ))
OOC sad ( ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:05 am
Revi-sama

User ImageZumi's eye twitched when Lana called him a pet he jumped out of his arms and stretched his legs to face her and poked her stomach."Look lady I'm no one's PET!! I'm a companion." Garret rolled his eyes choosing to not to get involved that heartless was a stubborn one."Let it go Zumi... It's not worth it..."Zumi huffed and stuck his face in the air like a snobbish person and ended up running into a wall."Oof!.... Owwww."Denver started to stir abit and opened his eyes he let out a groan and pulled himself up he looked over and saw Odayaka and her injuries. He had a flash back when the lightning struck him and Odayaka got hurt in the cross fire his mind was catching up with him as he held his hand to his head his eyes went wide but then they started to narrow he was beating himself up for what happened. He slowly got off the table and was still wobbly Denver expression turned sour as he slowly walked to the living room ignoring everyone else he wasn't totally focused right now."......"

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:31 am
User Image
| Kurona Light

Kuraoi snickered to himself, hearing the girl but not looking up from the pages he was working on. "Wow, guess I underestimated her. She must be one of the Fae."

Kurona frowned, watching Denver. She walked up behind him and looked over his shoulder. "Hey brat. Follow me...."
Aliya was a bit shocked that Kurona would step up to someone and talk to them. It wasn't her usual thing.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:02 am
Revi-sama

User Image Denver Looked at Kurona and followed her not looking like his usual cheery self like a dark cloud was over his mind."What is it...?"He said as he followed he wasn't sure why she wanted him to follow her nor did he care right now his mind was still groggy still trying to piece everything together.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:57 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

She pulled him into an unused room before crossing her arms and sighing. She looked distant. "You've... You've got that same look that I had..." She remembered everything. The house catching on fire and killing family members. "When I was younger... I, uh, i went through almost the same thing as you. Except I... I burned this place to the ground by accident... With most of my family still inside...."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:10 pm
Revi-sama

User Image Denver stared at Kurona not sure how to reply he sighed and clutched his fists tightly." Kurona... It isn't just Odayaka.... When I was a child... My parent's and I were attacked by heartless I was 10 years old my parent's were jumped by them and I froze... When I came to my senses the forest near Twilight town was on fire and... My parent's.... I killed them cause I lost control I could still hear their screams as they burned I was horrified their... Dead and Odayaka would be dead aswell if Garret didn't... Oh god..."Denver fell to his knees tears flowing out of his eyes. "I'm so weak... I can't even control my magic the Phoenix... It takes over me I'm dangerous to be around people..."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:18 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

"I figured something along those lines. That's why I was going to ask whether or not you'd like to learn some Celestial magic. That's how I contained my destructive force."
She waited a few seconds before heading towards the door with a sigh. "But I can see you probably don't think it will help..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games