Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:09 am
Megido the Oreo
... I have no idea what the ******** just happened.

Don't feel bad....I had to change tactics on the spur of the moment. I thought to myself....."Hmmm.....can't do THAT......mod's would probably object....what can I SUBSTITUTE for that?" And that's what I did. oO

*begins to wipe off altar* And anyway......your squeege is WELL hidden.....so well hidden I forgot where I put it....*smiles proudly*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:04 am
*sniffles and cries*
NO gay Meggi clones... NO fair!! Wahhhahahahahahhahahah  

HeartofSnowe

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:56 pm
Thank God... -_- ... saves me the trouble of having to kill all of the clones.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:59 pm
Megido the Oreo
Thank God... -_- ... saves me the trouble of having to kill all of the clones.

Now wait just a minute.....I could've had my own personal Queer Eye for the Straight Guy thing going on! WHY DIDN'T I CLONE YOU?! gonk

Besides, the idea of gay clones prettying you up sounds like something I would DEFINITELY enjoy seeing. pirate  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:18 am
Do you honestly think that I need, "prettying up"? stressed I'm perfect as is, thank you. 100% Grade A beef, and don't you forget it, pal!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:04 pm
Megido the Oreo
Do you honestly think that I need, "prettying up"? stressed I'm perfect as is, thank you. 100% Grade A beef, and don't you forget it, pal!

Being metrosexual doesn't make you any less manlier, Meg. I mean, don't be afraid to get a mani or a pedi just to make yourself feel nice. razz And as for your avatar, well, you could TRY, since trying never killed anyone, except in movies, you could TRY to wear something a little more...pretty. *lays a delicate stress on the last word*

Hell, I dress like every normal joe out there, but I have a fatal weakness for bathing and taking bubble baths......^^  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:19 am
Well we've discussed this already, so I guess we don't need to continue the conversation in here, thank God.

I haven't taken a bubble bath... or any kinda bath for that matter... in a long time. Always with the showers, never with the baths.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:28 am
Megido the Oreo
Well we've discussed this already, so I guess we don't need to continue the conversation in here, thank God.

I haven't taken a bubble bath... or any kinda bath for that matter... in a long time. Always with the showers, never with the baths.

You know, it's the oddest thing, but I never take baths any more. And another strange thing is that you use more water for a shower than you do for a bath. T.T

And now it has become my personal mission in life to pretty you up. So there.

Now c'mere and let me paint your hooves, you silly beast. twisted  

FogSage

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:55 am
Mm. Bubble baths.. ~glances at her tub, tempted.~ I take a bath and a shower everyday. Baths.. because I have a jet tub. Mm. Good to relax in.

Anyways. <3 Hi everyone.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:39 pm
*ties Fog up and tosses him into a closet* Nut job... stare

*turns to Sheol* Let's take a bath in that jet tub of yours. twisted  

Megido the Oreo

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:20 pm
Megido the Oreo
*ties Fog up and tosses him into a closet* Nut job... stare

*turns to Sheol* Let's take a bath in that jet tub of yours. twisted

*closet door is blown off it's hinges*

HOW DARE YOU?!?! *eyes blaze* YOU......YOU.......FOOL! YOU RIPPED MY 300-THREAD COUNT EGYPTIAN COTTON ROBES!!! YOU SHALL PAY!!! scream

*stalks off to plot against Megido*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:35 pm
*Blinks after Fog, then turns back to Sheol* Now... about that bath. mrgreen  

Megido the Oreo

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:40 pm
Thought you didn't like baths, mister Heterosexual..

~Soothes Fog, gives him a new robe~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:51 pm
Sheol Kitten
Thought you didn't like baths, mister Heterosexual..

~Soothes Fog, gives him a new robe~

*sniffles a little, pulls a face at Meg* xp

Thank you Goddess.....*smiles slightly*  

FogSage

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:56 pm
~Drowns him in pocky~  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games