Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:45 pm
stoarm_fox
man you 2 realloey do need to loosen up you hear? or i'll give both of you a woopin you'll never forget,.............. and you wont get any eggs twisted

ninja *begins to cook the eggs*, how do you guys like em? scrambled , sunney side up, poahed, what?
omlet with cheese and sausage  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:45 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
walks over to his hamock and lays down i could do some things but im a gentalman

*opens one eye* Don't make me get up there and do something to you. *closes eye again*

pah you couldnt do any thing that wouldnt just make me stronger his claws extend and he pick his teeth just settal down i dont wana hurt you i dont wana be hurt i hope you dont want to be hurt dont let it harsh the cool just mellow out and relax

*meditates*

*tries to stop dark thoughts, such as "mellow out? Who is he to say mellow out?"*  

Reno Firecat

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:48 pm
ok the poeple who no me and my iner truths know im a hippy and love nature but i have a temper is all he ties the chain to the top of a tree and ties it to his feet and begins to do do sit ups  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:51 pm
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
walks over to his hamock and lays down i could do some things but im a gentalman

*opens one eye* Don't make me get up there and do something to you. *closes eye again*

pah you couldnt do any thing that wouldnt just make me stronger his claws extend and he pick his teeth just settal down i dont wana hurt you i dont wana be hurt i hope you dont want to be hurt dont let it harsh the cool just mellow out and relax

*meditates*

*tries to stop dark thoughts, such as "mellow out? Who is he to say mellow out?"*
dont mind him.... he is just tryin to act like a bad a** is all.... but he really is just a little wolf pup at heart and he knows it... isnt that right drifter *laughs*

and from the looks of things.... well i mean... first your chaseing imaginary chickens, then he hit you with a frying pan, then you used excorsisum to fling him out onto the beach, and then he pulled a SPAWN MOVE AND Shot chains out of himself... gawd with out neote and kuri and fog here... things are just so hectic

* begins to cook drifters oamlet*  

stoarm_fox

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:54 pm
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
man you 2 realloey do need to loosen up you hear? or i'll give both of you a woopin you'll never forget,.............. and you wont get any eggs twisted

ninja *begins to cook the eggs*, how do you guys like em? scrambled , sunney side up, poahed, what?

I like my eggs scrambled with bacon bits in it. smile

Mmmm.........EGGS. *drools*  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:56 pm
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox

* cooks renas eggs, * there you are rena , and yours are on the table to if ya want um drifter  

stoarm_fox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:59 pm
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf

*meditates*

dont mind him.... he is just tryin to act like a bad a** is all.... but he really is just a little wolf pup at heart and he knows it... isnt that right drifter *laughs*

and from the looks of things.... well i mean... first your chaseing imaginary chickens, then he hit you with a frying pan, then you used excorsisum to fling him out onto the beach, and then he pulled a SPAWN MOVE AND Shot chains out of himself... gawd with out neote and kuri and fog here... things are just so hectic

pulls up so his chest meets his legs but lets his body down quikly and he pulls down with his legs cracking the tree sending the chain down like a wipe nailing storm wtih it un ties his legs man look what ya made me do twisted rena just relaxe i wont bother you ill just bother storm unless youd rather me not walks over to the table and eats his omilet  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:59 pm
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox

* cooks renas eggs, * there you are rena , and yours are on the table to if ya want um drifter

*eats ravenously* Mmmph......oh, so good...........  

Reno Firecat

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:04 pm
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf

*meditates*

pulls up so his chest meets his legs but lets his body down quikly and he pulls down with his legs cracking the tree sending the chain down like a wipe nailing storm wtih it un ties his legs man look what ya made me do twisted rena just relaxe i wont bother you ill just bother storm unless youd rather me not
8 a wee bit of blood drips out of his muzzel* ok... normaly iam a nice careing person and you know that... but when pepole start s**t with me... i completley change ... and iam preety shure that was the deffinition of starten s**t ... * throws his oamlet away and grabs a shot gun... he walks out side and sees drifter, befor he has anytime to do anything about it he pumps his head full of lead... drifter falls dead on the ground... now dont start s**t with me little pup, exspecialy when iam cooking you ******** breakfest! * sits down beside the lifeless bodey and recites an incantation.... and revives drifter* next time drifter... i may accedientley forget how that incantation goes ....  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:06 pm
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox

*eats ravenously* Mmmph......oh, so good...........
^^ thanks... i love when pepole comenit on my cooking  

stoarm_fox

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:06 pm
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf

*meditates*

pulls up so his chest meets his legs but lets his body down quikly and he pulls down with his legs cracking the tree sending the chain down like a wipe nailing storm wtih it un ties his legs man look what ya made me do twisted rena just relaxe i wont bother you ill just bother storm unless youd rather me not
8 a wee bit of blood drips out of his muzzel* ok... normaly iam a nice careing person and you know that... but when pepole start s**t with me... i completley change ... and iam preety shure that was the deffinition of starten s**t ... * throws his oamlet away and grabs a shot gun... he walks out side and sees drifter, befor he has anytime to do anything about it he pumps his head full of lead... drifter falls dead on the ground... now dont start s**t with me little pup, exspecialy when iam cooking you ******** breakfest! * sits down beside the lifeless bodey and recites an incantation.... and revives drifter* next time drifter... i may accedientley forget how that incantation goes ....

Aw s**t...........*looks at all the blood* Now my appetite's gone......*shoves away plate moodily*  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:07 pm
dude that was a cheep shot ya dont see me pulling out a rocket launcher i could have but im not like that pluss i could have just as easly killed you with the chain that was my weakiest hit and if that hurt then man i dont know what to say but sry  

drifter_xwolf1188

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:08 pm
drifter_Xwolf
dude that was a cheep shot ya dont see me pulling out a rocket launcher i could have but im not like that

((Keep it to OOC, please.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:09 pm
drifter_Xwolf
dude that was a cheep shot ya dont see me pulling out a rocket launcher i could have but im not like that
ha ... cheap shot... then what do you call hiting me in the face with a ******** iron chain wheil iam makeing you breakfest you ungreatful piece of...... rena... sorry we ruiened your appatiet like that sweatdrop  

stoarm_fox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:10 pm
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf

((Keep it to OOC, please.))

no i was actuly saying that i wasnt occing  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games