Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:39 pm
Perhaps its a clever market stragedy to get fans excited about Resident Evil 5, since some of the gamers thought that "zombies" in the previous RE series were kinda repetitive. But I could be blowing smoke out of my a** since we don't know for sure if "zombies" are appearing in RE5.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:52 pm
Yeah I still can't believe even a few hardcore gamers I've had to explain the different 'zombies" to them.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:01 pm
My friends get mad when I'm explaining that they aren't zombies in the 4. For them, they're zombies. Maybe I'm too fanatic for them.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:48 am
Resident Isaka
My friends get mad when I'm explaining that they aren't zombies in the 4. For them, they're zombies. Maybe I'm too fanatic for them.... sweatdrop
No offense or anything, but maybe your fiends lack the brain capacity to comprehend something that's non Zombie/Vampire/Mummy or any other standard form of creature that has at least existed for 100 years.  

Biohazard EXTREME

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:37 pm
Yeah no kidding, I had an argument at an anime convention with this catty fan-girl trying to explain that Vincent Valentine is not a vampire.
( Man did that ever get me pointed out as a freaky fanatic )
Yeah I hate having to explain those subtle differences to the uneducated.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:57 am
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
Yeah no kidding, I had an argument at an anime convention with this catty fan-girl trying to explain that Vincent Valentine is not a vampire.
( Man did that ever get me pointed out as a freaky fanatic )
Yeah I hate having to explain those subtle differences to the uneducated.
You hate? I thrive on debating. I mean, I don't care how many times people ask me, I'm always happy to explain to people why 50 Cent is not a talented artist.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:44 pm
Speaking of zombies, I've worked up the determination to run a petition to get our 2k4 zombie skin back after the site redesign took it away.
Maybe I'm wasting my time but I thought I'd atleast try.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:36 pm
lol it's not that I mind debating among other gamers or other read, and educated zombie fanatics but debating with annoying teenage catty fan girls is just a tad annoying after a while.

I lost my zombie skin form the recent halloween event, my account glitched, I lost items and my zombie-ness.
I was right pissed.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:47 pm
yeah...I miss being a zombie. think everyone who was either a Zombie or ghost-face was pissed that the Admins never returned our avi's back. I hope this years event features Zombie killing and the return of those skins.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:49 pm
Yeah like a mini game with graduated prizes would be cool, but probabaly a lot of work.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:27 am
i hate the typical 'zombies eat brains' stereotype.

how can a creature thats hand-eye cordination is so bad that it cannot open a door possible crack open a skull?

zombies eat fleah god damm it! evil  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:54 am
That 2k4 zombie petition is brilliant. I'm signing just to piss of the admin. xd  

Das Jabberwockie

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:44 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
No offense or anything, but maybe your fiends lack the brain capacity to comprehend something that's non Zombie/Vampire/Mummy or any other standard form of creature that has at least existed for 100 years.

I know that. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:03 pm
Ah Gah, havent been around much. Whats new everyone?  

Mr. Kennedy

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:06 pm
Probabaly not much.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games