Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:23 pm
Fang closed in on where Blaze was and tore apart every single undead thing in his way. He stood by his friend and his friends little sister ready to fight.

Blaze stood up again and prepared for the next wave of undead. He bared his fangs and roared, spewing fire as he did.

Talon flew towards the fire and flew next to fang, hovering as he did so. Readying himself, he grabbed his lances in such a fashion, he looked like Xaldin from Kingdom Hearts 2.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:36 pm
Chris closed her eyes for a second and focused her mind on calling spirit. She opened them and her eyes where completely silver. Chris muttered a few words and a silver and blue light swirled around her in a wild hurricane of power.

ibazinga

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:54 pm
Demitre noticed the faint silver and blue light deep in the city as he approached it. He chuckled softly as he walked towards it. "There's my hit," He muttered, knowing that if he doesn't complete this assassination job he will have to find another job and he felt to lethargic to figure out what else he could do in the small town he is stayin in miles behind him.

As he approached the light, undead leapt out from the shadows at him. He tensed and brandished his dagger and made quick work of them. "What the hell? What's with this place?" He asked confusingly and looked at the light and thought that that may be of importance. He dashed towards it and slowly pulled his katana from its sheath.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:58 pm
User Image
Natsume was walking through the forest, her scythe in hand when she saw someone fighting what looking kinda like zombies. She stopped for a moment and merely watched until she figured he'd need some help. "Want some help?" the half vamp half human asked, tilting her head to the side. The girl looked quite small compared to her scythe, but she swung it back and forth like it was a twig.

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:07 pm
Demitre stopped short and looked to where he heard the voice and froze. There he saw a beautiful girl wielding an amazingly large scythe and he muttered, "Makes my katana look like a freakin twig," and shouted to her, "Umm im kinda on a mission right now but you may help if you like, just protect yourself well, this place seems troubled with undead things." As if to punctuate that statement a zombie leapt off of a nearby roof at him and Demitre swung around and cut its head off with his dagger swiftly and sheathed it again, all of that appearing as if he didn't move and inch.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:13 pm
User Image
Natsume giggled when she heard what he had muttered about her scythe. "Trust me, my dad made sure I know how to defend myself." Natsume said back calmly, swinging her scythe out by the very edge of the handle, cutting through six different zombies at once. She pulled her scythe back and smiled before she seemingly disappeared before reappearing next to him, kicking a zombie in the face and cutting it down before it fell. "I think you're the one who needs to make sure to protect themself." she joked before ducking away as a zombie took a swing at her, kicking it's legs out from under it.

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:17 pm
Demitre mock laughed and seemingly disappeared and 5 zombies fell dead and he reappeared behind her. He whispered, "you making this a contest missy?" and laughed as he unsheathed his dagger and stabbed an undead through the skull.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:22 pm
Natsume giggled again when he reappeared beside her. "Maybe I'm not." Natsume said before she disappeared again, seven zombies falling dead either without heads or their torso's cut in half. "Or may I am." she chimed happily, winking at him playfully. She hummed to herself softly and seemed to fight at the beat of the song, which was quite fast. After a minute, she let her scythe drop to the ground and did hand to hand combat, simply ripping their heads off.

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:26 pm
Demitre laughed and muttered, "She's showing me up in front of our beloved crowd." He threw his katana towards a tree and threw his dagger at it and they both hit it and stuck out next to each other and he started punching through undead, tearing their ribs out and ripping heads off as well. As he did this he thought that he should find a music player like hers since he noticed it helped her keep a rhythm.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:28 pm
"COWABUMUNGA!" Talon yelled out as he turned back to his old self. He spotted a man wielding a katana, and a woman holding a really big scythe. They were about to get swarmed by zombies and skeletons he flew in between them and said very calmly "Hi, the real fight is over there with the Dragon and Cerberus-like thing." His lances spinning around him as he spoke then he yelled out "CHIMICHUGOONGA!" and flew up to the roofs and sliced the zombies and skeletons apart.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:30 pm
Natsume laughed, which sounded like bells ringing softly, at his comment. "Not showing you up, merely helping you finish your mission. Besides, I was bored, sitting in that tree all this time." She said, pointing to the giant oak she had jumped down from, the branch being near the very top. She stopped for a moment as she watched a random guy swing by and start slicing zombies and skeletons in half.

(lolz, she's just humming a random tune)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:35 pm
(Talon is a professional idiot and will do stupid stuff like that. just a heads up. ^_^)  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:36 pm
Demitre made a small shocked face, thinking that she hadn't heard his small comment but shrugged it off as he had more pressing matters. "This here? This isn't my mission, I'm kind of here for on a requested hit and I was told that this city was the last place the target was found." As he said this he slapped himself mentally for giving away that information.

When he heard a loud, wild cry he crouched down for his machine pistol and unholstered it and aimed it at the bird like creature, ready to shoot. But as he heard the information and noticed he wasn't here to kill Demitre he reholstered it and looked at the girl and laughed. "Race you to the real fight," He challenged as he seemingly disappeared and was back beside her with his katana and dagger on him.

(my bad lol, misinterpretation)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:40 pm
Natsume nodded her head. She knew she was supposed to be hearing this sort of info but let it roll off of her shoulder. She grinned at his challenge and disappeared, reappearing a few feet ahead of him with her scythe in hand."Okay, last one their has to either kiss the other or buy them a soda" Natalia said, giggling before she disappeared again..

((it's okay. lolz, I read the profile description.))  

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:42 pm
Fang was holding up fantastically until one of the skeletons sliced his belly open. He bit down on it and threw it all the way to the mecha shop street or whatever it was. He had no sooner thrown it he reverted back to regular old Fang, with a cut on his belly.

Talon flew all around Little Necropolis, slicing all undead in sight.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games