Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yondaime11

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:19 pm

Does a hand sign "I will gees none of you are real" he 9 clones appear behind them and give a little punch.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:29 pm

"true... all were fake" reappearing in his seat in the back of the classroom

Kore124

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:37 pm

Tor leaned back in his chair and stared up at the cieling like he ussualy did. He dug through one of his pockets and pulled out a small black book.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:05 am

wow all of the academy has got alot stronger since ive been away. allow me tyo show you what i learnt from a master..... chakra slowly gathers in his hand and starts swirling but suddenly fades. I havent totally mastered it yet but when complete this is called the mizu rasengan i learned it from oraomi i still got a long way to go....

zantus-uchiha

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:56 pm

I am so sorry I have not been on but hey I am back and ready to learn more things. biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:00 pm

"sorry to ask this of you now" he said "what is all of your names."

Yondaime11

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:03 pm

Oh sorry I forgot my manners my names melody smile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:09 pm

"ok melody i want you to tell evry one what is genjutsu?" he said and people i want you to right this down this is going to be on the test" he had a little smile

Yondaime11

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:19 pm

walks shyly to the front of the room. Genjutus is a way to create illusionary image to impale or paralze your opponet or enemy.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:23 pm

"good choice of words" he said "class i will use her as a example of a genjutsu" he does a hand sign "Kokuangyou no Jutsu" Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes melody to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threats.

Yondaime11

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:29 pm

- thinks to herself why do I have such a big mouth maybe if I remand quite he would not call on me - oh great this is so bad I cant see were any attack would come from come on brain think there has to be a way out.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:33 pm

He walks up to her "this is a genjutsu called Kokuangyou no Jutsu which puts the person into complete darkness" now he flicked her on the forehead and did a release hand sign.

Yondaime11

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:40 pm

Oh I can't belevie I feel for that I mean if I stayed clam then I would found a way out maybe. - thinks in her mind good thing no one else is on or they would probley thing I was a pathetic ninja and did not desreve to be a genin-
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:43 pm

"ok now you do a genjutsu come on you can do one" he said to her with his smile that wins over peoples hearts.

Yondaime11

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:50 pm

I can't I mean I really can't. To telll you the truth I dont know any.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games