Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:04 pm
Rahenno put Shinzo down and turned to Kiyoshi. "What is he talking about." He asked, not sure what to believe after there first incounter with Shin.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:00 pm
Kiyoshi turned his head, and stood silently.

Shin laughed and smiled. "Aww what don't wanna tell him. Well Kiyoshi here has been working on the reanimation jutsu so that it brings the living back to life for good. He wanted to bring his parents back, so he tested this just over and over again until he made Shinzo here, she if 100% perfectly restored. She even ages, though when I learn exactly wht Kiyoshi did so I can have a body that never ages." Shin said smiling.

Kiyoshi drew his demonic sword and his light sword. "You! What the hell are you!" He said glaring at how this guy was messing with him.

Shin looked right at Kiyoshi. "I'm you. I am your 'true' self. The one you hid from people. I am a part of you. I also took the liberty of taking our demon, your lightning chakra, and your thread bloodline. So once I slice up this little girl. I will get a body that will allow me full access the demon chakra with it taking over. I will then live forever as a god" He said laughing hysterically.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:37 pm
Rahenno couldn't belive it reanimation used to bring back the dead for good, unbelivable. "No way..." He said turning to shin then to Kiyoshi then back to Shin. "You'll never get this girl, I swear it on my life." He said grunting his teeth.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:43 pm
Shin laughed as he made a seal and Rahenno's dad hoped though the window right behind Rahenno and Shinzo and grabbed Shinzo and appeared over next to Shin. "Looks like I got her anyway." He said about to take the girl from his minon.

Kiyoshi suddenly made a series of seals as RAhenno's Dad jumped over to his side with the girl. "This has gone far enough, the dead has suffered enough." He said as he leaned down and took Shinzo.

Shinzo was still in tears as she shook. "I just want my brother." She bailed missing him so much.

Kiyoshi kissed her head and looked at her. "You'll be with him soon." He said as he took his sword and stabbed her right though the heart. "Forgive me, the dead need to stay dead." Kiyoshi then sat her down as she made more seals and two empty coffins arose and hands shot out and pulled Rahenno's dad and the girl inside, as the sealed up and chakra began to mix in them. "On my word this shall be the last time this jutsu is used." He said as the coffins formed a new soul inside, an even more powerful one.

Shin growled loudly at Kiyoshi's act. "You idiot, that body holds the key to imortality. We could live forever." He said trying to bargin with Kiyoshi.

Kiyoshi shook his head. "I rather lose my body, then my soul." He said as the coffins opened showing two new ally's. "With this, I will take back that which is mine." The two figures emerged from the coffin. One a man with short black hair and Byakugan eyes, the other a women with long brown hair and dog like features.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:53 pm
These people, they have to be Kiyoshi's parents. He thought to himself. Rahenno cracked a small smile. I'm sure Kiyoshi has what he needs to win this fight. He said disappearing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:13 pm
((Yawn, for the fact no one really cares about this anymore. Lets just say it was a big epic battle that was on the roof and the power was so great it could be felt all around the village and blah blah blah. The End))

Shin coughed up blood and he knelt before Kiyoshi. The roof was in reck and the bodies that were summoned had long been destroyed.

Kiyoshi lifted Shin up as his hand began to glow and he hit Shin right in the heart. As he began to absorb Shin's power back into him.

Shin growled. "You might have won this time but I will be back, you will never get rid of me. You are nothing without me!" He yelled out as Kiyoshi glared and with one final hit he absorbed all of Shin back inside him. The result sent a pulse of chakra from his body. Kiyoshi took a few deep breaths getting use to his power back. He smiled a little as he disappeared without a trace.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:44 pm
User Image

Zeramaru put Tera down on a bed.
Zeramaru quickly left for the gates.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:49 pm
Fenrir looked at Tera laying on her bed, and then silently followed Zeramaru through the shadows. "Fool. Doesn't she realize she's just being used?"  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:40 pm
Masumi noticed the new presences in the hospital and appeared up in Tera's room. She walked over and examined her. "Just fainted, nothing serious." Masumi sighed in relef, since she wasn't hurt.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:01 am
User Image

Slowly waking up Tera rubbed her neck and tightened her collar.
"Masumi-sensei???" She said her vision was still quite blurred then it evened out.
"Sensei! I'm ok I just had a kinda rough night." She said kinda tense and had a hesitant laugh along wit it. "It is just a bite nothing to worry about" She though to calm herself.
She sat up slowly and shyly said "Can I meet the other squad members?"  

ACsweetpea

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:31 am
Masumi smiled a little. She could see that Tera was ok but she still worried. "Sure, just follow me." Masumi said helping Tera to her feet and walked off to the training ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:07 am
Ayame entered and thought for a moment in the hospital room. "Fenrir was just here. Where'd he go?" She looked around and Masumi leave with Tera. "Maybe she saw him!" she exclaimed aloud before following the two.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:06 pm
Tera followed Masumi smiling a bit as she put her hand in her clay pouch to make something.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:11 pm
Jake appeared at the hospital, the vial in hand, he walked into the hospital room, giving the nurse the vial and telling her what to do, they started the transfusion, which would take a while.....

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:31 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Jake appeared at the hospital, the vial in hand, he walked into the hospital room, giving the nurse the vial and telling her what to do, they started the transfusion, which would take a while.....

((Wings if that vial is suppose to be for a bloodline implant, you can't have a NPC do it, you need an actual medical ninja to do it :/.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games