Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iShine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:54 am

Hi im alexx^^
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:23 am

Hello. Im Will im 18 I just kinda randomly found this guild and joined if i actuallywont im not really sure waht id do with my gol i guess first id get an omfg hat cause those look pretty cool :p

Phree_kish_1

CUDDLEStheFUZZYDiNO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:03 pm

Hello, my name is Shaina T.
I like reading, writing, watching TV, Harry Potter, gum, Harry Potter, roleplaying, and Harry Potter.
I'm thirteen.
I want to be a forensic anthropologist when I grow up.
If you try to be funny and call me Shania, or Shania Twain, I will find out where you are, come to your house, and slap you so hard in the mouth, your dentist will feel it. Don't think I won't. I absolutely hate when people do that. At the risk of a gross understatement, it makes me mad.
If I said I joined this guild strictly to make gold, I'd probably be telling the truth. But I'm sure I'll find something else good about this guild.
I go by Smartchick2007. Call me that.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:18 pm

Heyy. I prefer being called Estrella, or any other nicknames people come up with. Id rather not give out my real name. My username however means Beautiful Star in spanish. I have had a account on Gaia before (it was TMMann17) but have made a new one due to difficulties with getting on the old one as well as other problems. It will add confusion to those who knew my other one but I believe it will be fine. Thats about it.

TMMann017

cuteyslutty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:20 pm

I am cuteyslutty!
Wanna know more check out my profile or ask me! wink
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:16 pm

Hi im Laffy-d((just call me laffy)). im about to be 13 in august.

Working out
Hanging ou with my friends
talking on the phone
watching tv
Dogs
Cats
hamsters
any kind of animal
sports((all))

dislikes: i dont have any that i know of

Laffy-D

Twilight Oblivion Dragon

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:41 pm

Hey there!

I just joined here; it looked like a nice place to hang out and talk with people, and of course the possibility of a bucket o' gold didn't hurt.
: D

Let's see, about me... My name is Twilight Oblivion Dragon, though people mostly call me Twilight. I currently have bright orange hair on my avatar, and just completed my quest for a Mythbusters Avatar Arena Entry. I'm waiting for my partner to finish their quest for the proper Jamie avatar, so while I wait I'm donating my spare gold to help people on their quests, usually between 300-500 gold per donation.

Until we make it through our week in the arena and find out how many people don't like our avatars, I'm going to be continuing to donate to people. After that I'll start on my next quest (outlined in my profile), and then I'll start the whole begging questing process again.

I like helping people, plain and simple, and like making friends with other nice people.

I dislike people who are ignorant and rude, don't care about others and don't say thank you when I donate.

I like... chocolate. And pie! And... I don't know what to say here. I'm a gamer, a computer geek, and I like to read stories and write in my spare time. I roleplay a lot, mostly original stuff I do with friends.

I have to say, I like making gold as much as the next guy. I'm not all that greedy, but hey. A guy has to make a profit somehow. ;3

Let's see.... what else is there to say about me? I can't think of anything; if you want to learn more you'll just have to talk with me and find out, won't you?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:14 pm

~Ello all!! I've been on here for a while now but I haven't officially introduced myself. ~

~My name is Katelyn. I don't go by anything else. Well, except when it comes to my username. xp ~

~I was born in 1992 on the 23rd of the month of June. That would make my 15 years old for those people who didn't understand that.~

~I love to read!! And yes, I'm a anime lover. Don't mock me because I honestly don't care. You can find a list of the animes I like on my profile. I love animals. Eh....can't think much else of my life. sweatdrop ~

~I hate loads of things. One is noobs acting like noobs. I will be friendly to them though. I hate three of my four sisters. Absolutlly despise mice and all rodents other than ferrets. Oh yes, I hate bugs. I can go on forever on thing I hate and in to better detail.~

Muzzi23

dani6666666

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:27 pm

My name is Kevin or Dani which ever you prefer um ive been on gaia for a while well if you include my old account but anyways um i big into the heavy meatl scene i love bands like cradle of filth and gwar and many others um im 17 turning 18 on the 11th of august go me and im getting my tattoo yay um im happy im rid of my ex g/f um i love cars motorcycles boats and all other vehicles im going through driving school now ill be done with that next friday i love the japanese culture and the cars but i like the swords even more then anything else well thats alittle bit abought myself
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:42 pm

Hey, I'm Lilly and happy to be part of this guild.

Lilly The Pirate Queen

4,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LOL I NAMEDROP PPLZ

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:24 pm

Ello Everyone. Here I go by Atela here or you can call me Tela or Te. Doesn't matter to me. I am 27 and married. I have to blame one of the girls I rp with on another site for getting me to look at and join Gaia. So far I like it. Let's see...what else about me?
Anime~ Yu Yu Hakusho followed by Gundam Wing
Anime Characters~ Suichi Minamino and his counter part Youko Kurama followed by Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh.
Color~ Green, Red, Blue, Purple (all dark shades)
Hobbies~ COOKING! Reading, Writting, Surffing the net, RPGs, being random, keeping people on their toes, listening to music
Relationship Status~ Happily Married

I think that's about it...if you have any questions feel free to ask. I'm not afraid to answer any question but be warned the answers may be scary. JK
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:21 pm

Hi my name is Anothony (not really im a girl)
i found this guild randomly
Loves
*Life
*Being christain
*Dinosaurs
*llamas
*Muffins

Disslikes
*not mutch

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:00 am

User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

Welcome to the Guild.
=]

User Image
Thrusts: 13,o48
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:55 am

Hi, I am Iam WhoIAm (does that sound funny). About myself? Well, I just graduated high school and will be starting college in the fall. I will be attending Olivet Nazerene University in Bourbannais, IL. My boyfriend got me interested in Gaia so this is where I spend some of my spare time now and for the last few months. If I win gold, I will probably buy some of the things I have been questing and then donate some back to help others win.

Iam WhoIAm

Hilarious Humorist

21,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Su Sunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:00 am

Hey, I'm Su Sunny biggrin
I'm from Croatia, Europe. My real name is Maja (it's pronounced Maya).
I'm 19 years old, and member on gaia since the end of 2004.
Yea, I should be rich by now, but I'm not..
I had problems going on the internet (my parents).
But now I'm online as long as I want XD
That is because I'm on the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, and have a computer in my room XD
But sometimes I'm sad when I think how much items I could have now..

If I would get 1 mil gaia gold, I would finally finish my dreame avi, that I'm questing now for a looong time XD
(year and a half, or so ^^; )
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games