Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:47 pm
Well, I suppose the trial is an RP, but it's kind of structured, and it really only allows for three people to do anything at a time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:10 am
set one up, if you want to.  

Thaxul

Onoj

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:49 am
You know what I have always wondered...are we ever going to have Tolkien discussions in here like we made this guild for in the first place? Maybe that is the reason why no new joinees ever post in here, because there is nothing to post about. Lol
I know we have some topics but really not quite what we had hoped when we first started it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:19 am
I think it's because no one really has time to post discussions - we all have school/work/university or whatever.
I think that the guild will really pick up in the summer.

And the subforum will also get 6 times more spammy.  

Caeleste

Onoj

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:11 am
Akiyo
I think it's because no one really has time to post discussions - we all have school/work/university or whatever.
I think that the guild will really pick up in the summer.

And the subforum will also get 6 times more spammy.

True. But you think we would have time to start at least ONE. Maybe no one has any ideas, I always want to post something but can never think of one to post. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:16 am
same with me, i can only think of ones that have already been done in the subforum.  

Thaxul

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:28 am
I would but I'm really busy with stuff. I'm in the process of doing math homework right now but decided to come on here.

I have about six more pages to do, so I should probably go finish that. This is what happens when you leave your homework until the last day of vacation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:53 am
I'm still off until next monday! and i didn't get any homework!  

Thaxul

Onoj

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:12 am
I too am doing homework. lol
Every so often I take breaks and check out the guild and stuff. The only homework I have is Honors American history and I am doing homework that was supposed to be done a month ago THEN I am going to do my homework due tomorrow. A four page front and back review guide for my Civil War test. Oh well I couldn't care less.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:34 am
I have a culminating unit project that I have to finish off and will probably end up doing tonight at 10:00 PM and then complaining in the morning because I have to get up at 6:30 AM. I'm a real whiner.  

curumo

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:00 pm
I'm on break until the 23rd.

<.<  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:19 pm
Falathrim
I'm on break until the 23rd.

<.<

When did your break start?

I'm back on the 10th (well, 11th; I don't have classes Monday) and I got a month off.  

Nimbrethil

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:23 pm
Well, they did keep me until the 22nd, so yeah, a normal, month long break.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:40 pm
I got the normal 2 week break. Our last day before break was a snow day though whee The only homework I had was to finish Macbeth. Has anyone else read this play? The format is a little strange because I'm not used to reading plays. Over all it was creepy, but interesting. Any thoughts?  

Serni

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:49 pm
I hate reading plays. I liked watching it. Because as a play it was, you know, meant to be watched.

I'm the only one who's commented on the Ainulindale. You all suck.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games