Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Micaelae

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:08 pm

Tanakietsu
No-one wants to speak to me. It's like I'm God, I exist but I only hear prayers of 'who cares' or 'whatever'. I'd be a cool God then, I'd smoke dope with Jesus(if I started the habit again), and shoot the moon with Judas. Then I could make some bath-tub moonshine with Peter and sell it to Isaac.

I wanna speak to you Tan-.>

*pokes him to see if he's real or a manifestation of peoples belief and moral codesO.o*(or lack thereof)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:09 pm

Ivellias
Tanakietsu
No-one wants to speak to me. It's like I'm God, I exist but I only hear prayers of 'who cares' or 'whatever'. I'd be a cool God then, I'd smoke dope with Jesus(if I started the habit again), and shoot the moon with Judas. Then I could make some bath-tub moonshine with Peter and sell it to Isaac.

I wanna speak to you Tan-.>

*pokes him to see if he's real or a manifestation of peoples belief and moral codesO.o*(or lack thereof)
*plays with Ivel-sama's Kiki's ears* kitty ears....

PFDiva

Cat69

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:48 pm

i've recently come to the conclusion that my apartment is haunted gonk ...mostly because it's in a really old house and both my housemates are gone for the weekend so all the really creepy sounds the place makes are that much more obvious

and that is my random thought for the moment
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:39 pm

Galdrea
Tanakietsu
*fwaps* if you want to talk to someone, then talk to someone, mister ma'am! *plays with your hair* ooh...pretty.....

What did you just call me?

Ivel: Don't poke me, I'm practically made of Jello. gonk

Tanakietsu

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:36 pm

Jello.... eww.... I dont know why, but even when I was little, Jello made my tummy upset gonk Even though it tastes yummy.... xp

Gah.... I have to start reading the book I will have to do a book report on and turn it in by next friday.... neutral
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:54 pm

Saoshyant
Yoder: Yeah, the darker the color, the easier it is to look at. Yellow is difficult in particular as it can trigger both highly positive and highly negative emotions. I'm kind of afraid to use it too much, so I try to avoid a yellow motif when I paint (which is almost never these days), but as you said, a darker shade is usually a safe bet.

You seem to know your stuff; are you an artist as well?

I don't know about you, but white hurts my eyes sometimes, whe I'm reading a boom or anything on a computer screen. I miss the old days of DOS, when it has light gray words on a black background. It seems easier to read, for me anyway.

Quite frankly, yellow doesn't look that good on most things.

No, I'm not an artist like you're thinking of, but I am in some sense. I am a spriter (makes and edites viedo game characters, FX, and BG). That's most of how I came to know so much about color (gotta love RGB, CMYK, and HSL). I love fiddling around with colors. I've done it so much, that I have the entire scale of 0 - 256 memorized in 32nd's (0, 8, 16, 24, 32, 40, 48, 64, etc...) and you can, for the most part, give me RGB values, and I'll know what thecolor looks like. One of my frends, who is also a spriter, is just starting out, but has *gasp* no disc burner, printer, or anything for his computer, so he tells me the RGB values that he uses and I can ofrmulate a picture in my mind. All in all, color (techinically light) is my life.

In spriting, I use yellow quite often as an energy filed or something like that. Also, when one of my sprites is firing a weapon, I take the entire front of it and average that front outline with bright yellow (R-255, G-255, B-0) to make it look more realistic (even though most of my sprites are sonic or megaman style).

I also do like to draw a little, but I'm not at all good at it. I'm trying to draw anime, but it comes out... strange, to say the least. I just stink at human proportions.

gonk Oh boy, I'm doing it again aren't I? I always ramble far too much when I find out someone has even the slightest of similar interests as me, because there aren't that many out there. Heck, even now I'm rambling about rambling. I'm gonna shut up now.

~~~~~

Tana, we want to talk to you, it just happens that we aren't all on at the same time is all.

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:59 pm

Yoder
Saoshyant
Yoder: Yeah, the darker the color, the easier it is to look at. Yellow is difficult in particular as it can trigger both highly positive and highly negative emotions. I'm kind of afraid to use it too much, so I try to avoid a yellow motif when I paint (which is almost never these days), but as you said, a darker shade is usually a safe bet.

You seem to know your stuff; are you an artist as well?

I don't know about you, but white hurts my eyes sometimes, whe I'm reading a boom or anything on a computer screen. I miss the old days of DOS, when it has light gray words on a black background. It seems easier to read, for me anyway.

Quite frankly, yellow doesn't look that good on most things.

No, I'm not an artist like you're thinking of, but I am in some sense. I am a spriter (makes and edites viedo game characters, FX, and BG). That's most of how I came to know so much about color (gotta love RGB, CMYK, and HSL). I love fiddling around with colors. I've done it so much, that I have the entire scale of 0 - 256 memorized in 32nd's (0, 8, 16, 24, 32, 40, 48, 64, etc...) and you can, for the most part, give me RGB values, and I'll know what thecolor looks like. One of my frends, who is also a spriter, is just starting out, but has *gasp* no disc burner, printer, or anything for his computer, so he tells me the RGB values that he uses and I can ofrmulate a picture in my mind. All in all, color (techinically light) is my life.

In spriting, I use yellow quite often as an energy filed or something like that. Also, when one of my sprites is firing a weapon, I take the entire front of it and average that front outline with bright yellow (R-255, G-255, B-0) to make it look more realistic (even though most of my sprites are sonic or megaman style).

I also do like to draw a little, but I'm not at all good at it. I'm trying to draw anime, but it comes out... strange, to say the least. I just stink at human proportions.

gonk Oh boy, I'm doing it again aren't I? I always ramble far too much when I find out someone has even the slightest of similar interests as me, because there aren't that many out there. Heck, even now I'm rambling about rambling. I'm gonna shut up now.

~~~~~

Tana, we want to talk to you, it just happens that we aren't all on at the same time is all.

Rambling is good! It reminds you that you know alot about that subject/subjects. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:15 pm

ack there are so many people i havent met before gonk i feel so left out. lol. actually i dont but i blame exams for the reason i havent been on latly yes i do.

my ears feeling funny gonk

Evellynn

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:20 pm

Evellynn
ack there are so many people i havent met before gonk i feel so left out. lol. actually i dont but i blame exams for the reason i havent been on latly yes i do.

my ears feeling funny gonk

Hello!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:23 pm

bonjour. i'm evie >.< although i have been given the name castle. the reasoning is in the siggy. it's a little odd as to why. but it amuses me. lol

Evellynn

Evellynn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:26 pm

i am sooo flippin happy!!!! i have only a few hundred gold to go (like 2 ) till i get my goggles. yay!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:31 pm

Evellynn
bonjour. i'm evie >.< although i have been given the name castle. the reasoning is in the siggy. it's a little odd as to why. but it amuses me. lol

I'm Meghann, but i've been given the name of Mother Goose, or Goosey; Teller od Desturbing tales.

Aisling Fallenfeather

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:36 pm

*is re-reading some old OOC thread stuff*

I feel a bit old.... ._.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:53 pm

*has passed the naming of Elephant and Lollypop*

Anyone there? O.O

Aisling Fallenfeather

Rion Arkane Frost

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:15 pm

alright i'll keep that in mind considering i haven't checked this forum in a day or so....I dont know what else to say but.....i'm done now
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games