Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:28 pm
"So...Yagami has snaked his way out again" Rem commented before dissappearing herself.

Sinbad's eyes widened. "You let him get it back?"

"Take away our memories? Then how would we be able to stop him. If he plans to kill any of us, we have the right to try to stop him!" Jeanne argued.

"Don-t worry Maron." Fin said standing by her side. "Well stop him. Somehow..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:46 pm
L looked over at Chiaki and said "Well I didn't exactly let him have it. Incase you havn't noticed by now I'm trying to STOP kira..."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:52 am
"Yeah, but still..it would have been lo easier if he didn't have it" Sinbad commented.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:27 am
Byakuya answered Kagome first. "The spell should hold up for two to three hours, but I can't say for certain. He's not like other souls." Then he turned to face the entire group.

"It is a part of our regulations that we erase all memories concerning the involvement of spirits. In other words, wipe your memories clean of myself and my objective. As I said, I would do that under normal circumstances."  

Kyo Emiya

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:45 am
InuYasha growled. "But these aren't 'normal' circumstances are they?" he asked the blur glaring at the place he'd figured the eyes would be.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:35 pm
Goku nodded "Yeah, come on. I was a ghost at one point or another...So this is honestly nothing new to me."
L looked at Byakuya ((He can see him, he's undead too)) and said "Yes, and I'm a ghost in some cases too...You'd have to erase their memories of me too which would just be renewed considering L is still known to be alive and I'm still working on catching Light, or Kira...Besides these people are helping me with Kira, and I'll need their help...We will catch him and when we do you can then exicute him. After all, isn't that easier then you having to do the work on your own?"
(( one of L's genious moments. smile ))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:28 pm
(Yes, well, Byakuya is an arrogant, aristocratic a** like Sesshy (to use Chibi's terminology) and doesn't like witty comments.)

"The secrecy of Soul Society is top priority, as well as the existence of shinigami such as myself. I will let this time slide since your assistance may be required to pin Light Yagami down. However..." He turned his cold glare on L. "...if any of you stand between me and my orders I will not hesitate to release my zanpakuto."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:32 pm
Jeanne rolled her eyes and mumbled something that sounded awfully like "Boys".  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:42 pm
L nodded, even though he had no idea what a zanpakuto was and said "Thank you, Byakuya kun."
Goku sighed in releif and said "Well thats good, we can keep our memories." his stomach let out a loud growl and he said "Oh yeah, I havn't eatten for a while now...Could we all get somthing to eat somwhere?" he looked at everyone, hoping for a yes.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:55 pm
(Great...Now we have to deal with Goku's ability to eat an entire restaurant's worth of food...)

Saber's stomach growled loudly next to Shirou. "Yes, it is a good time to eat."

Byakuya began turning away. "You do not have very long. I'm going to report back to Seireitei. I expect you to be ready when I return." With that he seemed to disappear, a gust of wind blowing over the spot where he once stood."  

Kyo Emiya

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:02 pm
((And InuYasha's infatuation with Ramen! xd ))
InuYasha's hand shot into the air. "I vote Ramen!"
Kagome sighed. "InuYasha, you always want Ramen."
"But it's REALLY good!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:22 pm
((And the fact that L always will vote chocolate, lol))
L looked at everyone and said "Well I'd vote some where, where we can find cake or chocolate...Though it's honestly up to you guys."
Goku looked around the group and said chuckling nervously "Well, I'm honestly fine with anything."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:17 pm
"I vote chocolate too!" Access volunteered excited, returning to his smaller form, "If I'm this size...I can eat more!"

"Maron'll cook something for me right?" Sinbad said smiling brightly in her direction.

"Make it your own food" she responded cooly.

His face fell. "Your so mean..."

Fin laughed at the two knowing maron was only teasing him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:05 pm
(Now for some comedy...)

Quote:
Name: Sousuke Sagara
Anime: Full Metal Panic!
Secret: Despite being only 17, he's a mercenary and a member of the secret anti-terrorist organization. He can pilot the giant mechs known at Arm Slaves (AS for short)
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other: Though he doesn't want to admit it, he has a huge crush on Kaname Chidori, and has the strange ability to pull out equipment from out of nowhere.

Quote:
Name: Kaname Chidori
Anime: Full Metal Panic!
Secret: She's a Whispered, a being who possesses knowledge of Black Technology, and will soon grow into a world renowned genius.
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other: She has a huge crush on Sousuke. Her true feelings come out every now and then, but she's too embarrassed to admit it in front of others.

Sousuke held Kaname closely in one of the alcoves formed by the debris. "Kaname, are you hurt?"

Kaname looked up at Sousuke and nodded slowly. "Yeah. What's going on out there?"

"I don't know..." Just then Sousuke's cell went off. It was from Mao. "Urzu 7. What's going on, Mao?"

"I don't know. We just got a satelite feed of your current location. That section of Tokyo's completely decimated..."  

Kyo Emiya

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games