Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:24 pm

Kiyoshi appeared infront of cherry in a wisp of lightning. he appeared right infront of her face like 1 inch from it and said. "You say my name." Because he moved so fast he was hoping to startle her again.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:29 pm

She jumps a little but doesn't scream or fall over like last time. Cherry glares at him for a moment then pulls her sword out and points it at Brile, still glaring at Kiyoshi. "Stop it Brile. It wasn't even that funny!"

Runs_With_Knifes

brileone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:31 pm

*brile couldn't hold it anymore after the scream so he burst out in laughter and falls off the rock and begins to roll on the ground and held his belly while he laughed until he started to cry*
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:36 pm

futashi was on the ground worn out. he then fell asleep on the ground. after an hour and a half, he got up and yawn. "damn....did i fell asleep or something?" he said to him self. he then continued with his training. he then made more hand signs and made another ball. it was bigger then his palm and look at it. "was it always this big?" he said. he then look at a boulder and cut threw it like butter. the boulder then slowly slid off to the ground.

21/25

futashi made another three hand signs and the chidori pop out from his palm. he then found some trees and charge at them he then cut threw three trees. he was amazed by how powerful it had become

22/25

futashi was sweating alittle bit. he then made the three hand signs of chidori and another ball of lighting. he then charge at other tree and cut threw three of them and at the forth one, it exploded the whole tree.

23/25

futashi was panting alittle bit. he then made another and a bigger chidori with his hand, the lighting was covering 2 feet around him. he then glared at another tree and charge at it. he then cut threw all 4 trees like butter. he then was panting again.

24/25

futashi was panting alot now. he then focus all his chakra into his palm. he then made three hand signs and this time, the chidori was as bigger then two baseballs. eh then saw the power and knew this was it. he then charge at a boulder and cut threw that one. cut threw another boulder and exploded the last boulder. the last one was completely gone. he then was panting alot more. "i....done....it" he said, falling to the ground. his hand was badly burned and he was barely awake.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:39 pm

"Oh come on Cherry like you scare anyone with that blade of yours." Kiyoshi said rolling his eyes and giving her a look.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:42 pm

She keeps glaring at him then put her sword in the sheath that was in her sash and turned around then walked off toward Brile. "Brile, I'm going to tell you once. Stop laughing or I am going to kick you so hard you won't be able to laugh for a month."

Runs_With_Knifes

brileone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:45 pm

"ok ok." brile said as he barely held the laugh in and still had tears pouring from his eyes and he sat up.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:52 pm

(um....man down here....alittle help would be fine.)

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:56 pm

She rolled her eyes then sighed. "I'm going to go practice now." Cherry walked far away from everyone that was there training. She pulled out Shirayuki and rubbed the handle. Cherry then did some hand seals and swung Shirayuki and shouted. "Kamaitachi no jutsu!" A large tornado came from the end of the sword and went towards the tree. When the tornado hit the tree, all the branches were broke off and the tree had deep cuts into it. Wow...(holy crap, yeah someone go help futashi)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:07 pm

Kiyoshi flicked a soldier pill into Futashi's mouth, to give him his strength back.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:09 pm

futashi got up, but his arm was really badly burned. he then look at kiyoshi. "thanks. but my arm....i need to get to the hospital." he said, smiling.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:17 pm

"Well you needed your strength back first." Kiyoshi then walked over to him and helped him up a bit. "Ok lets go." He said with a smile.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:18 pm

"alright. im ready to go now" he said, walking to the hospital.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:24 pm

"Eh to slow." Kiyoshi raised him up slightly and made a seal and they wisped off to the hospital.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:03 pm

Cherry had seen Kiyoshi and Futashi and wondered what was wrong then they disappeared. I wonder what was wrong..I hope Futashi is okay..he looked pretty bad.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games