Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:45 pm
"Akira," Hayato growled, standing into his fighting stance. "You are about to go against many strangers...are you sure...you want to fight?" he asked, looking into her eyes. "Akira...I am sorry for what I had done...I didn't know that you thought so much into that..."

"Shut up!" Akira screamed, furious. Her heart stung; she wanted him to be so miserable, so miserable that he would come to her! Instead, he was gaining MORE friends! She whipped her head to Alcina, her eyes burning with hate. "Stupid Human!" she growled, crouching as if readying to leap onto her.

Without thinking, Natsu now stood in between Alcina and Akira, her arms stread apart. "No," she breathed. Her heart raced; but she knew, that she had to stay and protect the wounded princess, and the man who was healing her. She gulped, knowing that what she had done was stupid, but she wated so much to be useful to Hayato...

However, this time, it was different. Natsu who had always prided herself for being Hayato's fiancee had always thought she was an exception to everything. But the cold reality had poured onto her like cold rain. She wasn't useful in anyway...and she fully understood, now, that Hayato had always neve thought of her anymore than a sister...and she had always bragged about it. "Akira, you will not touch the princess!"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:56 am
( Sooo... what now? ^_^; )  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:33 pm
((No clue. kisuna maybe? haha))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:59 pm
(( o_o maybe I could send in Mi-chan to battle?... But I don't want to ruin the fight or anything...))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:36 pm
((naw he's finally a stranger so anyone can pop in if they want to. :] and if you want, you can "kill" akira. or i guess i can leave that to hayato..idk haha))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:14 pm
(( biggrin Hayato can have the final blow. 'Sides if Mi-chan joins in maybe Kisuna has reason to come over and help...or something. If she gets hurt that is.))

Midori scowled. She may be younger compared to the other strangers but inwardly she was cursing. The Leaf Stranger felt a feeling of loathing to Akira. She was a mazoku...The same thing that killed her precious person. Her hands gripped her staff tightly, her knuckles whitening.

Anger was the first thing she felt, and the only thing as she leapt mid-air, one of the club-like ends swinging at Akira.
"Leave Alcina-'neechan be!"

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:34 pm
((No, no, no. Don't kill Akira... Just send a near fatal attack her way eventually but don't respond to it yet, lol. Hopefully, it won't be on a travel day so I'll be able to get to a computer....)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:34 pm
((oh I meant by “kill” you know, turn into stone. she can’t die anyway, remember? She’s a mazoku. What shall we do, though?))  

akeikas
Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:53 pm
(( I vote that Mi-chan and Hayato fight Akira together first...and depending on what Leri would like to do, perhaps Mi-chan could get injured a bit. (As I don't know when Kisuna's memory will return and all...) After both or one is semi-out of comission, I can see Alcina attacking for the 'final blow'))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:37 pm
((Actually, that's not what I had in mind at all. xd ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:00 am
((o_O; ::shrug:: I have no idea! ;_; ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:35 am
( Erm, as for my position, err... right now, Kisuna and Taffy are out of harm's way because neither of them can fight (at the moment) and if Kisuna does go into battle (though I don't plan him to just yet) who will stick with Taffy? Not to mention, Kisuna feels rather useless seeing as though he can't do anything; in his mind, he'd probably just get in the way. o_o

What's your plan, Mem? Alcina's still unconscious.... )  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:09 am
((Well, since no one has guessed it, I think I'll keep it a secret in order to keep everyone posting, lol. Kaaaaaaaaaaze.... Where'd she go? crying ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:34 pm
((im here. razz i thought i posted "So what are we gonna do" yesterday, but i guess it didnt go? :/ So...yeah, what shall we do? lol))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:13 pm
((Post a response for Midori? lol. Like I said. Just have everyone duke it out with Akira. Then send one final finishing attack at her, but don't post her reaction to it. ^^ *is plotting* The finishing attack could be a combo, but Hayato needs to make up his cool sounding shoujo attack first, lol.))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games