Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shimobashira Kiba

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:14 am
"Hokage-sama..." Higashi bowed his head whilst simultaneously taking the candy ciggerette out of his mouth and flicking it behind his back...hopfully unoticed. "I would be most appreciated if i could find myself a teacher. I came here to start my academy training with this giant thing..." he pointed to the large scroll while he raised his head "...and so far have found no academy teacher to teach me." he looked up with sad eyes...Higashi may have looked like a little bit of a ruffian, but he was extremely bright. His mother would on a regular basis boast to his friends mother's about how smart he was...even though it embarassed him...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:48 am
Kento walks to Kiara with his clone and asks, "Better?"
(By the way, this is like the 5th time I've already done it!)  

DavisEx7

Shimobashira Kiba

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:47 am
Kiba looked at the man dumbfounded...where did this guy come from...? he stared at the stranger...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:51 am
((New guy, you can't be here unless you make a profile and post in the rank section first. Just thought you should know.))  

Detachi

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:51 pm
The clone felt intense pain and it dissapeared.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:30 pm
((Orion: Can you please do it? Or else take my squad and be their Sensei?))

Kiara sat down with a huff.  

GorgeousC

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:08 pm
Yuki ran around screaming, "WHY?!! WHY?!! WHY DID XIAH DIE!" She ran to squad 1 training grounds crying.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:53 pm
"Kiara-sensei. My clone..."  

DavisEx7

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:09 am
((I don't mind taking over for the academy. I'll have to do it as an NPC though, because my rpc's been kidnapped.))

Nom, a chuunin ranked shinobi, walked into the academy. "Kiara..." Nom began. "...You look awfully tired. Why don't you take off for a few days?" He asked, a kind smile on his face. "I'd be happy to take over for you for a while."

((Okay, kiddies, I'm now the academy student teacher. so don't go bothering Kiara anymore, k?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:29 pm
Higashi turned to Nom..."So your the new teacher...the names Nara Higashi of the clan Nara...Nice to meet you." he said while he chomped on the last piece of the candy cigarettes in his hand before pulling out another one and puffing a small stream of powdered smoke...  

Shimobashira Kiba

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:43 pm
Nom simply nodded, acknowledging Higashi, as well as the cigarrettes in his mouth. He was ready to smack the young child, and this could be seen in his eyes, but once he saw him chew on it and eat another one, he calmed down a bit. "So..." He began. "You're here to learn, right? Then take a seat." He turned to everyone else in the room who was an academy student. "That goes for everyone who's a student."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:51 pm
"Yes sir..." Higashi said as he sat down, eager to learn...even though he did not show it. Crunching the Cig he had in his mouth so that he wouldn't be billowing smoke during the class he sat and waited for everyone to take their seat.

((sry for the short post but cant talk to no one and im waiting for you...))  

Shimobashira Kiba

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:02 pm
"Good." Nom said, crossing his arms. "Now, tell me what you've learned, if anything. Each of you."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:16 pm
Higashi waited as alot of silent students were called on. No answer was given back as they had been like most kids and did not practice enough. A few people who were called on and spoke with confidence with what they had practiced and learned through their hard work. And when it came time for Higashi to get called on he stood up as the other did before him and spoke with a lazy, yet proud voice "Sir, ive master the three basic justus...Bunshin, Henge, and Substitution Justs..." he waited for his instructors response before sitting back down...  

Shimobashira Kiba

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:22 pm
"Show me." Nom replied, motioning him to come up.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games