Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Somnus Aeternam rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:20 pm

(1-3= copied
4-6= not copied)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:21 pm

((Yeah, this has already got un-organized. I was excited to see what kind of battle that was going to happen, considering this is my second day of roleplaying here. It turns out that holes spawn in the ground, and archangels are coming to Konoha now. When did Naruto get archangels, and how the hell are you supposed to beat a freaking archangel!? They are invincible.))

Nebulosis

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:23 pm

((You must use the Random number generator between 1 and 6 if you get a 4 or 6 then the jutsu is copyed. but you can only copy jutsu realitive to the path you have chosen..))

((Also Tai this isn't exactly like naruto we let members be alittle creating like making there own jutsus/summons and bloodlines but must be accepted first))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:23 pm

((go away and stop going off topic) byakuga gets out of the hole and does swift and quick hand signs and yelled "Doryu Taiga (Earth Release: Mud River) " the mud turns into a river quick

teddy_byakuga

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:25 pm

futashi appeared in the highest tree in the forest and watch the fight over head. this could get bad still. he need to help them out soon, but he just waited for now.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:26 pm

The dragon strcuk his armor and he was launched back a few feet. Electricity could be seen pulsing across his armor as he got up. Tingly ain't it. Using the scorch marks left behind by the 5 fire dragons, the demon made a new jutsu. "

Katon: Daikonran (Fire Release: Pandemonium)
Description: Very few people have seen this technique in action and even less have ever spoken of it. And yet as cliché as that sounds, it is most definitely a truth that cannot be denied. During the course of a battle, the user carefully sets different parts of the battlefield on fire and then sets this very special technique to use. Drawing upon the heat energy from all the surrounding flames, the user transforms them into spheres of purely charged heat through the use of very particular seals. Then, as the seals are completed, the balls begin to surround the opponent. Finally, they close in on the enemy at incredible speeds and the heat is completely absorbed into their bodies… causing them to explode from all the internal pressures and other biological processes which have failed due to the intense rise in temperature. The user can, also, delay this process by mentally dragging each sphere through the air and disabling an opponent’s appendages one by one before finishing them off.

The balls began to form, at least 15 of them seemed to appear and flew strait at hanzo.

(I got hit by a thunder dragon fair and square and you should return the favor that i was this fair and did not god mode and not try to dodge them all at once)

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:27 pm

((Uh huh, ok then. I guess I will have to get used to this also. But I swear to god, if that archangel becomes invincible I will get pissed. Every time you see a archangel in some roleplay, they are always invincible and they never die. Ugh, I will seriously need to get used to this. ANYWAY, resume roleplay!))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:29 pm

P H I ~ P H I
User ImageUser Image
"Don't mess with the Doton and Don't mess with the Leaf"

Phi shifts his earth wall and block about 6 fire balls.

"Because my name is Phi!"

xPhi-Phix

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:30 pm

((forgot my mud river)) sees futashi "get over here" he said appearing by him
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:32 pm

The fireballs are unaffected and move straight through the earth wall making a huge hole in it and continue.

(Read the description dawg)

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:33 pm

((You kind of did it was the most powerful lightning struck you can do and the 3rd strongest raiton attack...)

*Hanzo did a few hand signs and when the 15 fire balls struck him his body turned into a shower of flower petals.*

((Kurenai's Flower Petal Escape (Unnamed)
This unnamed flower petal technique is a Genjutsu utilized by the Leaf Jounin Yuuhi Kurenai. If Kurenai comes under attack, she can use this technique to cover her escape. After forming the needed hand seals, Kurenai's body will disperse into a shower of flower petals. These petals will confuse and distract her opponent while she escapes or hides. ))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:34 pm

(Oh what the ********! Can I have one single god damn day of peace?! I finanly got Zeramaru under control, and now this happens!)

Xantos walked casually to the battlefield, cloaked in a water shield. His eyes shot to the balls of flame, it immdiatly came to him. Pandemonium. He dismissed the water shield, and drew up a great water barrier, a large wall of water, blocking the spheres of water from Hanzo.
"Now then, what is going on?"

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:35 pm

byakuga runs to the hokage " demon try to destroy leaf"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:35 pm

Kashensu
The fireballs are unaffected and move straight through the earth wall making a huge hole in it and continue.

(Read the description dawg)

But six of those fire balls are weaking.

xPhi-Phix

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:37 pm

thefire158
(Oh what the f**k! Can I have one single god damn day of peace?! I finanly got Zeramaru under control, and now this happens!)

Xantos walked casually to the battlefield, cloaked in a water shield. His eyes shot to the balls of flame, it immdiatly came to him. Pandemonium. He dismissed the water shield, and drew up a great water barrier, a large wall of water, blocking the spheres of water from Hanzo.
"Now then, what is going on?"

((You didn't have to I took care of it using a genjutsu move))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games