Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:44 pm
Pre stopped in mid air, "It's a dimension. But why is it trying to rewrite my mind like this!? I don't feel Tea anywhere..." Pre dropped to the ground, unable to support herself anymore, "Little sis..." She shut her eyes and put her hands to her ears.

Tea reeled back and let out another sharp scream before answering, "I can't! I can't use my magic here! And I'm!" She gripped her head and her wings shot out from her back as green smoke; very similar to Pre's when she's about to invert into her insane self.
Seraphiel didn't notice them anymore. She went over to the buildings and tried to demolish them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:48 pm
Orez growled and tryed to stop Seraphiel...A scythe suddenly shot from the back us his chest...The demmension faded and they were free...Kon was behind him sliceing all the way through...She had tears and knew what was going to happen..."Im sorry..." She said and yanked her scythe out of Orez...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:55 pm
Tea grit her teeth as a surge of magic overpowered her. She cried out a spell and flew into Seraphiel. A large green seal appeared below the two of them as she struck the Dragonkin's back with it.
Seraphiel blanked out and fainted.
Tea fell as well, panting, "How does Onee-sama survive with that over her head...?" She wondered. Blood still dripped from her side and her wings were nowhere to be seen.
"Ow..." Pre wobbled and after a few moments regulated her magic normally, "G-Guy's! What's going on?!" She demanded and ran to them. She looked a little disoriented.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:58 pm
Orez dropped to the ground blood begining to flow from the large gash Kon had inflicted...Kon covered her face dropping her scythe..."W-wonder how Zero is..." She said to herself slightly madly..

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:05 pm
Pre was confused at what was going on, "What the hell was all that about?!" She demanded, but not at Kon.
"I-I'll explain later...I need your healing arts Onee-sama," Tea said and struggled to her feet. She spat out blood as she did.
"You need healing huh?" Pre speculated.
"No...Heal Orez! That will help!" Tea pleaded.
"Huh? This thing?" Pre pointed at the nearly dead Angeko, "What is it anyway?"
"I don't have time to explain! Heal it! I beg you!"
"You want me to heal something I can't see?" Pre raised an eyebrow, "Well, I suppose trying wouldn't be too bad," She shrugged and walked over to Orez, "I can't see you, but I'll give you natural magic that has no element. That should repair whatever it is that's wrong," She said and started to channel energy to the static before her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:09 pm
Orez was unresponsive...Kon hugged herself pulling her knee's close...

{{Back at the hotel...}}
Zero was fast asleep when suddenly a large gash shot from his chest causeing blood to shoot onto the wall slightly...He gasped and gripped the side of the bed tightly...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:14 pm
"Onee-sama!" Tea cried.
"What the hell do you expect?! I can't even see it, let alone heal it!" Pre snapped. A black magic circle appeared below Orez. Pre looked like she was chanting something and more magic poured into the static to heal. Her wings flickered back into sight.

KoTari's eyes widened when he saw the Zero was bleeding, "What the hell?! I'm not good at healing...But I can't dwell on that now!" He said and knelt down next to Zero. He placed a hand over the wound and started saying phrases in his natural tongue. A red glow appeared in his hand and he made an attempt to heal Zero's wounds, "I don't know who you are young one, but that is not the right way to go!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:37 pm
Zero groaned and clentched the sides more as blood began to flow faster...Orez flinched and his eyes sparked with slight life...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:42 pm
The magic circle below Orez turned white and healing magic filled the small area. The runes on Pre's arm started to glow as she tapped into her internal reserves. Since she didn't know where the injury was, she figured she would be safe if she tried to heal the entire pile of mosaic black and white.
Tea tried to look hopeful.

KoTari cursed in his language and ripped a part of his shirt off. He placed it on Zero's chest and held it down, trying to stop the blood from flowing out, "Your blood is beautiful. Really it is! But I think you need it more than I do!" He tried healing again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:50 pm
Kon curled up more...Orez twitched and gripped the ground...The reverse being shook a little...

Zero shook also as his cuts began to heal randomly...Orez was even healing...Both connected...Both the same person...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:55 pm
"I don't even know how to do this..." Pre muttered. The runes on her arm glowed brighter and light filled Pre's vision, concentrated on the static before her.
The magic circle below the static appeared to be on fire, but it was only reacting to the amount of healing magic being poured into the spell. Pre was pouring her self into this spell.
Tea managed to get over to Kon, "It's okay...Onee-sama's trying her best..." She said then lowered her voice, "Onee-sama's upset with you..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:01 pm
Orez slowly began to rise feeling better...Zero also healed and slowly regained his breathing...

Kon nodded and shivered..."She should be..." Kon murmured and looked down..

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:07 pm
The aura around Pre dissipated and she closed her eyes. After she regulated her magic, she turned and walked away, "Take Seraphiel, Tea," She said and took to the air.
Tea shuddered, "Very upset with you..." She said and lifted up Seraphiel, "I'm glad I got the seal on her in time. The anger she had will be eaten away and by the time the seal fades away she'll be back to normal," She said and sighed.

"Young one! Young one! Are you okay?!" KoTari asked the Angeko.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:11 pm
Kon pouted and picked up Orez who grew weak suddenly...She flew back to the hotel and went in sitting down ready to get scolded by Pre...

Zero nodded and layed back resting...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:14 pm
Pre entered the hotel room through the window. Tea did the same.
Tea walked over to the bed and placed Seraphiel next to Zero. She looked relieved that Zero was okay, but there was a lot of blood sprayed everywhere. She took KoTari's place next to Zero and held his hand.
Pre on the other hand walked over to the opposite end of the room and leaned her back against the wall. She looked like she was thinking about a lot of things at once.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games