Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:18 pm
Tiberius nodded and got himself ready for bed. He folded his new shirt and socks, laying them on top of his new coat. He looked over at Kaede and decided not to remove his pants. He had no toothbrush, so he would not be doing his teeth. He ran his tongue across his teeth, wincing at the plaque. He had lost his toothbrush a long time ago in the woods. maybe I could use a towel? he thought to himself, but shook his head. He heard a thump from another room, but decided to ignore it. "Well, I think I'm going to go to sleep." He sat down on his bed and smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:28 pm
Emmanuel Elijah Jacobson

Arch-Angel
User Image

Eli's purple eyes snapped open, and in the same moment he was sitting up in bed, dagger held infront of him. His breathing was heavy, and his heart pounded. He then collected himself, realizing he had only been dreaming, and that what had woke him was someone at the door. He grabbed the towel off the headboard and wrapped it around his waist, while he walked to the door, dagger still in hand. "Who is it?" Eli asked, hand on the doorknob to let his visitor in.  

Yazarath

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:05 pm
Pyne could smell the man through the door. It was a scent he's never tasted before. "My name is Pyne, I heard a loud yell. Are you alright in there?" He asked curiously.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:18 pm
"mhm.." She replied. She shrank down to her fox form and got rid of her kimono. She placed her book next to her and decided to slide under the covers. She looked over to Tiberius. "Goodnight Tiberius.." she poke to him. She had heard a thump, but did not feel any need to worry.  

Julia the Trickster

Yazarath

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:21 pm
Emmanuel Elijah Jacobson

Arch-Angel
User Image

Eli pulled the door open, putting his dagger behind him. "Please, step in." Eli stepped back from the door. He walked into the bathroom, and put his origional clothing on, from before his shower. After 30 seconds or so, he re-emerged from the bathroom with all but his socks, boots, and shirt. He sheathed the dagger on the small of his back, and returned to his bed. "I'm fine, by the way." Eli added, to answer the concern of his guest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:24 pm
Tiberius nodded and slid himself under his own covers. He wondered what would happen tomorow. They had planned to drop him off here, but he honestly hoped they would take him with them. He knew he didn't really have any skills, or and way to contribute, so he decided to wait and see what would happen. He would live with the results.

(ready to timeskip when you guys are)  

Lord of the Aesir

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:59 pm
"Alright, we just wanted to know what the commotion was about." Pyne said softly as he smiled at the man. "Please forgive us for the intrusion." He added.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:29 pm
Emmanuel Elijah Jacobson

Arch-Angel
User Image

Eli smiled to Pyne, "No intrusion at all. I'm always welcome to company." Then it occured to him that not only had he not introduced himself, but they were probably sleeping before he had awoken them. He looked shocked and lowered his head a little, "My apologies," he started,"I did not mean to wake you. You can call me Eli," he said, looking back up to the two if them. The girl didn't seem to talk much, but it wasn't really an issue for him. He looked the pair up and and down, then instinctively placed a hand on his dagger's hilt. "You two, you're not human."  

Yazarath

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:04 pm
"How dare you!" Alyxis raised her voice with the indignity, maintaining a grip on Pyne so he wouldn't enter the stranger's room. Her own dager tucked up a sleeve, "Nothing is more human than me, especially in this room!"

(Heads up, Alyxis's fae blood is so old it's not even remembered how many generations ago one was in the family.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:26 pm
Emmanuel Elijah Jacobson

Arch-Angel
User Image

Eli raised an eye-brow,"My apologies, miss. I figured by your company that you were two of the same species." Eli bowed slightly again, "I didn't mean to offend." He gestured an inviting hand for them again, "Please, come in."

((I honestly didn't know what race she was. I didn't look :p Haha. I don't know what a fae is.))  

Yazarath

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:55 pm
Pyne shook his head. "No thank you. It's late and we must get our rest if we wish to leave at dawn." He said softly as he looked back at the man.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Emmanuel Elijah Jacobson

Arch-Angel
User Image

Eli nodded, it was indeed late."I understand." He said. He walked to the door,"but why are you leaving so early, if you don't mind my asking?" Eli leaned against the doorframe, awaiting his answer, if there was one.  

Yazarath

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:21 pm
"We're looking for something," Alyxis said, "And the more time we spend on the road the closer we can get to it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:23 pm
"Yes, what she said." Pyne said softly as he studied the man. "How did he know neither of us were human?" He thought.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games