Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Detachi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:38 pm
Detachi stepped down from the window. He stayed quiet, waiting for Reiko's word. This did not stop him from glaring at Syn for that threat of his.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:26 pm
((akira i was reading and it seems you forgot that i uselessly fought of booth demon host even though I couldn't win))  

irishshamrock12

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:26 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mishashi Tera

Tera smilled and hiccuped as she swayed back and forth into the Hokage's office.
She spat out a clay clone right in front of the people inside and cleaned her face. "hey guys I know its absolutely the worst time to barge in but do you guys know about this thing" Tera pulled out a scroll from her satchel unrolled it and it had a bunch of words written on it.
"Its this thing that did not make any sense. purple sand. I know about iron sand and sands of decay but not Purple sand."

Tera left and had her clone ready to write any reply.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:34 pm
((...O..K, That was weird and random. I didn't know that Havoc had a love connection.

@KAzuma: Yea, I wasn't thinking about it, but you did handle your own better then most out there.))

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
"Ok. What is going to happen?" Syn looked over at Detachi and smiled while flashing his sharingans. "Its just to bad our people have been fighting for so long detachi, I always wanted a role model."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:29 pm
A kunai flew in from the window, and landed on Reiko's desk. On the kunai, there was a note attached to it.

The Note said:
Dear Hokage-sama,
Im gonna be changing villages for now. I don't know why i made this desicion, but I did, so I'm gonna miss the village, and please take care of my little brother.

~Yokai

Dripples

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:00 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mishashi Tera

The clone just sighed hearing abosolutely nothing helpful but it did write what was said and what it could observe"
"Just a little warning I may not know what the jutsu does but I found that kind of sand in human puppets" The clone said leaving but a classic Tera move was to detach her clay clone's hand upon exit and change it into a little clay bird which flew around and looked into the office from a window.

The clone left but they were still watched.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:52 pm
"Its rude to intrued onto our privide conversation Akira said lookking at the Clay bird next to him. Please or be destroyed....please."  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
"What do you wish to tell me?" He wondered looking at the hokage.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:25 am
((sorry, i was gone on vaca... someone fill me in))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:10 am
((We are all standing around while I'm trying to find out what Akira means by telling me current events. I'm waiting for you to operate if your still willing. Also detachi has no trust in me. CAn't blame him but i'm not going to do anything. Also i'm not going to meta game but are you seriously going to perform this operation?))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:14 am
SynysterGatesRules
User ImageUser Image
"Ok. What is going to happen?" Syn looked over at Detachi and smiled while flashing his sharingans. "Its just to bad our people have been fighting for so long detachi, I always wanted a role model."

'A role model for what?' he wondered. Detachi stayed silent and didn't react to Syn's taunting except by flashing Byakugan once or twice.
((Perky I was on vacation too... I was worried this forum would have like five more pages or something like that.))  

Detachi

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:30 am
((i'm still gonna do it syn... just trying to think of how.))

Reiko sighed. "Alright syn, we have to go down to the hospital for this though, because thats where most of my things are." She looked around at the rest of the people there. "If you guys want to wait for me, I won't be long."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:13 pm
Detachi stood where he was and nodded to Reiko. The Hyuuga pulled a book out of his pocket and started to read...  

Detachi

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
Syn got up and opened the door leaving to go find Sen. The kage bunshin picked up his things and followed him to wait to be dismissed.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games