Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:07 pm

(( Uh... Here let me say what I meant... Reiko, Hanzo, Yokai, and Raiden fighting Marquis and I thought he had three people fighting. My bad if he didn't ))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:38 pm

User Image

*Hanzo who was hidden in a nearby tree felt the earth below shake the tree and soon the tree was blown up. Luckily Hanzo jumped high in the air avoiding the blast and dust below. He hovered over the air quickly coming down near marquis. He did some handsigns while coming down and activated his mangekyou. He quickly looking Marquis in the eyes casting him into a genjutsu Tsukuyomi - God of the Moon. If caught in this illusion the enemy will appear to be strapped onto a cross in a dark world with a red sky and black clouds and Hanzo no where to be seen.*

((- Tsukuyomi - God of the Moon:
Tsukuyomi, named for the God of the Moon, is a Genjutsu technique which uses the Mangekyou form of the Sharingan eye to generate a powerful illusion. This jutsu is generated by the left Mangekyou eye. This highly advanced technique can not be used extensively because of the toll it places on the user. To utilize the illusion, the clan member will look into the eyes of his opponent and cast a Genjutsu spell on them. The illusion takes place in the mind of the one affected, while under the jutsu the victim is at the total mercy of the user. The user has full control over space and time in the jutsu and can place the one affected through any hell they desire for any length desired. The technique itself only lasts for but a second in reality, but the one affected could have lasted through several days of torture.

It is said only a natural born member of the Uchiha Clan can overcome the illusion. To counter the technique, however, Mangekyou is not required. A highly trained normal Sharingan user can break the illusion, causing the Mangekyou user to experience additional weakness from using it.))

((Alright just to even out our playing field it's just me and you in this genjutsu. In my left eye I posses Itachi's Mangekyou and I am a naural born Uchiha. I know you have Madara's brothers mangekyou in your right eye so we each have one mangekyou though you can't overcome it because your not a natural born uchiha. In case you think it's god modding well it's not because I looked into your eyes while coming down and you stated before that he was the real marquis. On a last note please don't try and sum it up by saying you went threw the genjutsu and were weakened because it's my genjutsu and I control it. ))

Dark-Ninja70

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:19 pm

Syn who also felt the blast coming jump back and curled into a ball with his back armor platting to help protect him from the earth flying everywhere. When he lands he rolls and then pulls out his smaller blade. He shoves it into a building to stop him from rolling. He then wipes the dirt off of him and then hides in a building looking for where the person who set the blast off might be.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:30 pm

((Iwas in this fight earlier on, I have an Idea what's going on so I'm calling a retraction of my pervious post so I am just getting here so I wont be annoyed.))

Akira sat on Mikoto as he walked into the battle field after seening the big blast from the Light assassin's portal. He sat indian style with his halberd in hand. He wore his full Oinin Commander outfit including his mask. "Captain, shall I assist or intervene in anyway?"

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:42 pm

(( Kinda busy in the air coming down on marquis. Don't interrupt this one ))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:44 pm

((ok.))

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:48 pm

((marquis D=))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:31 pm

Sypher's body rose out of the ground from which a small chair grew under him. He sat down and watched the fight to see if he could find any new good members.

M o k i F a i r y

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:40 pm

marquis27
Suddenly a giant C4 blast goes off underground. Kicking up chunks of earth and making a huge and very dangerous blast for anybody around. Just before the blast happened Menma and Shenma were unsummoned and had poofed away into smoke. Marquis must have left a a giant figurine underground from all his earth swimming he is doing. A fine dust of microscopic clay envelops the area, anybody caught inside this dust will be in mortal danger, as the clay will eat at a person from the inside out. Taking a couple more chunks out of his clay pouch his hands once again chew away silently on some clay. As Marquis is very much so out of the blast range he is quite safe, just as a precaution he draws 2 katanas and awaits for anybody to evade his blast in his direction if they do so he will be ready to slice them to bits with his swords. "This is getting interesting, taking on the hokage is one thing, but having everybody else around means I cannot hold back one bit."

((sorry it took me so long to respond this is why i am quitting gaia. I'm just not active enough. If i made you wait I appologize.))

Raiden felt the ground rumble as the ground exploded. As the dust settled he wasn't there. Just before the ground had burst he avoided it and the dust by falling through a portal. He reappered several feet away from Hanzo. Seeing the tsukuyomi being used he didn't do anything just yet, but was prepared in case. He made a few clones (3) by him. He waited to see what'll happen next

"Go ahead Hnazo...I'll let you deal with him. But I hope I can end it once your done..."

He muttered low enough for Hanzo to faintly hear it. He waited now to see what Hanzo will do now

((its cool, life gets real demanding at times. And man...clay is awesome at times XD))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:54 am

jedi appeared next to sypher. "interesting." jedi studyied the ninja there. " Hanzo, Raiden, Marqius.."

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:58 am

((delay, sorry))

Reiko jumped up into the air as the ground exploded beneath her. She watched as Hanzo unveiled his tsukoyomi, and stepped backwards, letting him fight.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:12 pm

(( Yea I just turned this into a genjutsu battle and genjutsu is my specialty twisted ))

Dark-Ninja70

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:26 pm

((I love genjutsu XD. Hey dark when this is done and im done talking to hokage can u teach me that sound jutsu?

Also people I made a bulliten for a vote on what ,y new rpc should be incase raiden ever dies or i get bored of him. I made 6 people but dont know which to use incase, so can u guys please vote? its good for a back-up plan so thats y i started it xP Thanks!))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:33 pm

((Who ever cuts off marquis's hands and keeps him alive and gives him to hanzo to give to me gets 2k))

i3 tails Yagura

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:52 pm

Syn still hiding in the building senses the chakra from hanzo's eyes and knows not to look at him the slightest bit. He knows how the jutsu works and he knows how to use it himself. Syn finds where the chakra from the eyes are coming from and finds a spot to hide behind hanzo to make sure he isn't sucked in.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games