Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
☆ The Random Guild ★ [Grill & Bar] ☆ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:21 am
Day 2

It's already day 2.... things got hazy. That other guy betrayed me, leaving me a loner... I find no point now in this conquest, but if I give up.. what would happen to the bar and grill... makes me wonder. The only reason I did this was for my entertainment, but now since it's all hazy and stuff, I plan to give up or something. My bananas are being beaten harshly, I don't think they can take it any longer. The people..... the PEOPLE for the last 2 or 3 pages have been the same..... can't take it, I'm going mad!!!!! I withdraw or continue to my victory, my father's saying... it's getting to me. I need.... I need motivation, I might as well conquer the Grill since Shadow is just a bartender. Yeah... but that deed..... THAT DEED!!!! Not sure if it was for the whole Bar&Grill or just for the Bar, but still.... I must take this bar, with deed or without deed. I'm outmatched. Can't take on a Shifter, and a dude at the same time... excluding others who aren't involving themselves... I won't be able to find the deed.... Shadows coming.... but wait!!! Where are the others >.>?
Mmhhh..... I guess tonight I relax my mind, I might just join the "Flushers" a band that's becoming popular soon, I hope. I still wonder when I'll get my 5 bucks after the girls won on that GvB war thing, probably never..... going mad! Lost a lot of good banana souls. And for some reason use love as a last resort, which is childish of course... but it may be true, I may be right, I may be psychic!!!!! Nah. Where's the bartender when you need him. It's been a while since this started yet haven't seen even a single waiter offer me a sit. *Sighs* Well I'll see how this turns out, might end at the 3rd entry >.<

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:20 am
Unit Blue
Day 2

It's already day 2.... things got hazy. That other guy betrayed me, leaving me a loner... I find no point now in this conquest, but if I give up.. what would happen to the bar and grill... makes me wonder. The only reason I did this was for my entertainment, but now since it's all hazy and stuff, I plan to give up or something. My bananas are being beaten harshly, I don't think they can take it any longer. The people..... the PEOPLE for the last 2 or 3 pages have been the same..... can't take it, I'm going mad!!!!! I withdraw or continue to my victory, my father's saying... it's getting to me. I need.... I need motivation, I might as well conquer the Grill since Shadow is just a bartender. Yeah... but that deed..... THAT DEED!!!! Not sure if it was for the whole Bar&Grill or just for the Bar, but still.... I must take this bar, with deed or without deed. I'm outmatched. Can't take on a Shifter, and a dude at the same time... excluding others who aren't involving themselves... I won't be able to find the deed.... Shadows coming.... but wait!!! Where are the others >.>?
Mmhhh..... I guess tonight I relax my mind, I might just join the "Flushers" a band that's becoming popular soon, I hope. I still wonder when I'll get my 5 bucks after the girls won on that GvB war thing, probably never..... going mad! Lost a lot of good banana souls. And for some reason use love as a last resort, which is childish of course... but it may be true, I may be right, I may be psychic!!!!! Nah. Where's the bartender when you need him. It's been a while since this started yet haven't seen even a single waiter offer me a sit. *Sighs* Well I'll see how this turns out, might end at the 3rd entry, blah blah blah blah blah....

To answer your question, Shadow won't kill you if you give up. And I quit attacking the bananas a while back stare *makes threatening gestures at bananas*
Unit Blue

Your just teaming up with them since you like Sugar don't ya!!!
(Last resort)

And it's true, I'm totally, madly in love with my Sugar Plushie and can't contain it any more!!!! (reverse psychology ninja )
Oh yes, would you like a seat sir? I'm sure we can get you something stout to take the edge off of that headache the power of my logic is giving you you got in battle. And maybe a snack to go with it?  

mihawk13

Unbeatable Businessman

v v starlight lunaria v v

6,550 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:02 pm
-just sits on the beam and watches everyone below her- This is just so entertaining. =3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:23 pm
Ay, i been ditching da worrk. Have dey fired me yet?  

ZooboomafuSaboteur

6,550 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:33 pm
-laying on a beam that is holding up the roof in wolf form- Oh hey there Zooboom! I'm afraid that Shadow has yet to return, but the bar has been in some chaos lately. =3
Unit blue and Mihawk have been trying to get the deed to the bar from me. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:27 pm
"owo ~So the banana army is gone?~"

Sugar Plushie

5,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100

mihawk13

Unbeatable Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:15 pm
no thy're just outside the door but I won't let them come inside.
And Star!!! I'm not trying to steal the deed anymore!!! Do you seriously think I want to deal with a pissed off Shadow!?!?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:26 pm
-chuckles and lays on back on the beam and looks down at them upside-downedly-
Its a good thing you had stopped, I've alerted Shadow that he should come and restore order next time he returns.  

6,550 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Sugar Plushie

5,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:06 pm
"~You're making Shadow sound like a mean person, I'm concerned~ o.o"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:24 am
There's no reason to be scared of shadow, me and him go a while back and he's a very nice person. Whenever I'm in trouble he covers my back, especially that time I almost fell in the Tarunta Pit, but he caught my hand and pulled me back safely again. There's also this time during Take Day, when the Rouge army payed to wipe out our platoon was ambushed, a frag would have killed me if he didn't kick it back, hitting a tank's vent, leading the explosion to cause the tank shooting upwards, shooting a plane's wing where the pilot accidentally carpet bombed his own army before flying out of the parachute. Shadow's a very great guy and I'm sure you'll love him, and before he tries to kill me for taking his loved bar, I'm sure he'll greet me Hi first 3nodding  

Unit Blue

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:29 am
mihawk13

And it's true, I'm totally, madly in love with my Sugar Plushie and can't contain it any more!!!! (reverse psychology ninja )
Oh yes, would you like a seat sir? I'm sure we can get you something stout to take the edge off of that headache the power of my logic is giving you you got in battle. And maybe a snack to go with it?

Well, if your really in love with Sugar then, the first thing to do is..... Give me Pie!!! And orange juice to go 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:31 am
ZooboomafuSaboteur
Ay, i been ditching da worrk. Have dey fired me yet?

Well it seems they have been ditching work too, so better be here when they come back  

Unit Blue

6,550 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:10 am
Haha you are right about Shadow being a nice guy Unit Blue, but he is quite touchy about his bar... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:58 pm
"~He only called my outfit cute. That doesn't mean he likes me, so please, stop that.~"

Sugar Plushie

5,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:38 am
Took me a while before realizing that you were referring to me.
Ok, I stopped......

So now what?! gonk
It's quiet here.... have a feeling Shadow will have a "!" at the end of his sentence when he comes back. Something like "What the heck is going on here?!" or something like that....  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games