Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:57 pm

" So this is Keliah, you seem different, perfect. " He said with a small cold laugh. " Mr. Tall, Dark and Frightening would like to say that his assassin's will never fail in any contract given to them...Except for Plague, he was the very first man to leave the guild and live...I must be getting sloppy in my old age. " He said with another cold laugh.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:07 pm

As Tori Made way a man was sitting there resting as he made food for the poor. He sat there and looked over with his left eye. Tori stood there his appearance seemed so calm and yet terrified. The Man looked at her "What do you want"

Tori stood there "Tezu sent us over here.. as he fights the enemy alone and he told us you would help us if we came"

The Man looked at her "Bring the wounded on the tables.. "

(I wonder are we all friends?)

Miluion Feredir

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:34 am

((what do you mean?))

Keliah looked at the guildmaster. He gave her the creeps. "This is what I WANT" She stated. "First, I want constant servalence and free trade of Kilitia and Tenshu, Noroa and Silicia are my allies, so no unidentified entry, I do not need any people trying to sneak in to those countries as well as Kilitia and Tenshu, and if my gut is telling me right...then we will have visitors" she said. She looked at the guildmaster..."Lets hope for everyone's sake, that they are good, or I will KILL everyone who fails" she said.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:18 am

Lunia looked at all the others thriving in conversation and wished that she could have some of that happiness that they were feeling. She then looked at Morganna and Tenshi about to leave also, she just walked by herself with her head bowed, following Samara and the others, wishing she could speak or at least have a friend to be with, wishing that she would be noticed once in a while.

xLulie

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:44 am

The Guildmaster laughed lightly inside of his mask. " Ma'am I run an assassin's guild do you think I really care about human lives? Just remember who you are dealing with when you make threats against my men. " He said calmly. He looked at her and thought. 'She seems like any other politician corrupt, sly, under handed...Perfect.' He looked back at Alastor who seemed to trust her so it was alright.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:51 pm

~Politicians, aren't corrupt. I'm one of them. And perfection in itself is a flaw.~ Alastor wasn't a liar, nor was he untruthful. But he was cunning and ingenious. "Well, Serenity, my dear, you are right. A man has lost his power and he will want it back. You already know these things. Heh, you are smarter than I thought you to be." He looks into her eyes, smiling at the unholy mixture of skill, power and plan between them. "I have a defense plan if you have an attack plan. If you want, we can swtich up."

~~~

"Hey, Samara!" Kessaris called to his once admired lady. "What do you think is going on in Tenshu right now? I was just wondering since the desert is so cold, something bad must be happening. I think we should be prepared...all 7 or 8 of us."

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:00 pm

Samara shook her head. "I'm not sure," she said. "But like you said, whatever it is...it can't be good," she added with a slight shiver. "We all need to be en pointe at all times. We can't afford to be caught off guard."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:01 pm

Keliah looked at the guildmaster with a sharp eye. "Yea, you're kind of loud" she said. "And I dont care if im dealing with the freakin pope,I'll do what I damn well please" she said. She looked at Alastor. "Listen, this plan of mine will take years to successfully go over. In about 1 year, I'll shapeshift into Nephilis 'reclaiming' Tenshu to its former glory,then I'll make a pre-emptive strike on Alloy,Shale,and Silicia...making it seem as if there is no alliance between us. After that, I will return to my original form an regroup with my brother and company and convince them that I am no longer evil...i'll look for the residues,while turning everyone against each other" she said. She looked at Alastor. "And don't doubt my skill at the age of 10, I've conquered a nation, at 15 I'll be stronger and at 18...Well lets just say, you'd be mad to question me" she said. She looked at Alastor. "So what is your plan?" she asked.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:10 pm

Tezu was near the fields blowing the fire into dismiss with his air control. as the guards began to place the bridge back up hoping it would keep the fire from spreading. "Get the Animals and the new borns out of here bring them to Author! He has a place for everyone to stay! Now Move!" as Tezu yelled keeping the breeze minimum.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:16 pm

Chapter 3: How To Stop A God

"Defensive strategy." Alastor said looking around. "I know the extent of your powers, Serenity. But I have a power that hasn't been seen before. It's going to require a day to setup though. I need everyone from this city to be round up. Don't call it a genocide, because that's the last thing it is. But, what I need to do is setup a barrier...an impenatrable barrier around this mountain range using the energy from every civilian here. Once that's done, there will be nothing that can hit us, but we can strike anytime."

~~~

"I think we need some type of plan Samara or something. A nation against us? We'll lose if we don't come up with one." Kessaris stopped walking, waiting for everyone else to pitch in anything they could. "The last thing I want to do is die here, so if you have any plans cooked up, let's hear them." Like his father, Kessaris was beginning to learn the power of leadership.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:26 pm

Keliah smirked. "Okay...you know the extent of my power..." she said to him. In fact he didnt know for she never used the full extent of it,besides he could have just been refering to the powers that she had stolen from Nephilis that she had yet to investigate. "Here in Tenshu, we only have kilitian soldiers and Tenshu residences. Soon, Im going to make a registry of Tenshu for the residents to register with the kilitian government. And they will have to wear a braclet or a neck chocker to activate their powers...as far as the barrier...I have that taken care of...no use of wasting energy that doesnt have to be used up" she said.

Amara had been trapped in Tenshu. She really was in a bind now. She had one of two choices, stay here and be tortured, or work for Serenity. Master...Tenshu has been taken over by Keliah...I wont be able to come back for sometime, but I'll keep in contact she projected.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:45 pm

"First and foremost, we need to establish alliances with all of the free nations," Samara said. "We can unfortunately most likely count Herbacea out of this at this point, though we do need to find Tezu and gather his survivors. Even if we cannot reach the nations in person, we should alert the leaders to the dangers so that Serenity can be stopped before she can begin."

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:07 pm

Kessaris responds with a sharp and shrill,"What!?" His eyes convert, giving them a sand viper look and instantly, he's body straightens and tightens, his small muscles somewhat bulging. "What do you mean by that, Samara?" Kirasek asks. "I've known Serenity for a very long time. The last thing we need to hear is that! She's tried this before and like last time, it'll take all we've got."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:55 pm

Chelan nodded at the seriousness of the current conversation. She wasn't sure what had happened to Serenity or Keliah but the event seemed to have happened when she had been left behind. Chelan also wondered what her mother would do.

Lilith looked at the boy. he seemed to very observant. She almost laughed aloud when he called her serious. Most, people who didn't know her assumed that but she was only that way on these type of occasion. "Very well I will do what I can, and you can stay with me" she said beginning to walk forward. "Try to keep up" she said leaping on her water disk. "I still have to finish my rounds". Lilith smirked and took off slowing her pace to a catchable one.

Mewchloe

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:47 pm

"Go away Kirasek we don't need your big mouth at the moment." Riko growled, standing near Alyss. She took her hand, feeling the coldness of a dead body show up out of her adopted mother's hand.

Alyss hugged Riko, kissing her head and whispering something in her ear. She stood up straight, showing she was really tall. When Kessaris would turn 16 he would take the throne from her so that she could step down and relax. Alyss would still be there for him but right now, she just needed him to stay a live.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games