Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:36 am
Danish ran out as well, throwing feather dusters with silly accuracy until a new patron tripped over his foot and made him fall backwards.

(i'll be your stranger XD )  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:51 pm
(( OMG YAY!!!! Now we can rp!! Thankies Jasae Bushae!))
Ayana went to the fallen man, bringing her knocked out bunny with her, So sorry... She said looking downward. She looks back at the passed out bunny, Why must you be so destructive??!!! Ayana exstends her hand to the man to try to help him up.  

Neurotic Ray-chan

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:15 pm
With the flames, feather dusters, and Areashine's suction, the dust bunnies could not stand a chance. The squeals of the dust bunnies' anguish shook Areashine's nerves, but their deaths were quickly made.

"Whew!" Areashine exhaled as she wiped the sweat covering her forehead and replacing it with grime and dust.

"Well boss...." Areashine trailed off as she noticed someone helping danish off the floor.

"Oh, do we have more guests already? Hey! Who wants some drinks!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:56 pm
Ayana helped the man off of the floor then, she saw a woman coming, when the woman offered some refreshments Ayana replied, Um... sure but not for me, I need some water and some chocolate milk for my bunny. Then, showing the unconsious bunny.  

Neurotic Ray-chan

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:54 pm
Steeeve flipped to his side as he laid in Ayana's arms. "Mama.....don't forget..." He pauses, kicking his small leg slightly. "..to make it....dark chocolate...." He whispers in his "sleep", actually clueless to the situation. He drops the donkey tail as he stretches, the sharp point of the nail stabs her arm. Steeeve's ears twitch ever so slightly as he wiggles his tail innocently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:59 am
"Sure! Let's make that happen for you."

Areashine trotted over to the bar looking for Stitch-Face. Thinking that it was his break, Areashine went behind the bar to get some water and dark chocolate milk. After garnish the water with a lemon slice and the milk with whipped cream, she went back to the two strangers.

"Here you go! I'm Areashine by the way. The ninja plushie over there is danish. Welcome to the Plushie Palace and Bar!" Areashine put on her best grin showing off her bright teeth.  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

Neurotic Ray-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:47 pm
Ayana grabbed the dark chocolate milk and the water carefully. Thanks Areashine, and I am so sorry Danish. I am Ayana and this is my bunny Steeeve; he is a little of a trouble maker so, I will try my best to keep him out of it. She said with a smile. She looked at the glass of water and splashed it all over the bunny and not getting any on the floor. Maybe this will 'wake' him up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:10 pm
Steeve suddenly jumps up, shaking off the the wetness like a dog. (Like a boss XD) Splashing it all over Ayana's new shirt then jumps onto her shoulder. He then lifts his head with a sniff, the dramatically looks at the dark chocolate. "Yay! Thankies Mama!" He says kissing her cheek cutely before randomly have a curly straw. He places the curly straw in the cup then sips with a smile. "Hello new people! " He says with a wave as he faced Danish and Areashine. Sipping the straw with the side of his mouth as he sat.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheAngelofMaliceandMizery

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:25 pm
Azurah came back to the pub, ready to try out another drink, or maybe a meal.

The pirate seated herself at a table by the window.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:47 pm
Ayana made a slight yell as the bunny shook the water on her new shirt.Steeeve, this was my new shirt... why did you shake it on me..? Ayana grabed a napkin out of her bag and started wipping her shirt.  

Neurotic Ray-chan

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:52 pm
Steeeve blinks innocently,"I did? I'm so sorry Mama!" He says hugging her neck as his eyes watered. "Here! Have some, it's really good mama." He says sticking his curly straw into her mouth then jumps off her shoulder and onto Areashine's head. "Plushie? Is he really a plushie?!" He asked with wide curious eyes as he bended over to where his face was a bit aways from her nose.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:01 pm
Areashine was surprised by the bunny jumping up on her head.

"Ummm...yeah, danish is a plushie ninja, and the owner of the Pub. Aren't you adorable!!!" Areashine was smitten with bunny for being adorable.  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:45 pm
Danish recovered from his fall and ninja-jumped behind the pub counter now that the dust bunny threat was pushed back.
"I am Danish! Bakery Ninja of the Flan Bakery Ninja school of Love and Justice!"
The silly fellow then preceded to do a pose as a couple of the waiters ran behind him and pulled out a 'breads around the world' back drop.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:11 pm
Steeeeve smiles cutely giving a playful wink," They call me Steeeve! Wait...Mama said that, huh? " He stops his pose then scratches his chin as glasses appeared, throwing the glasses aside he watched as the maids hovered behind Danish. "Bre..ads Around....the...world. Love and Justice involves bread? What genius!" He says as he had stars for eyes, quickly hopping over to Danish's shoulder. "And he's fluffy!!!" He says cuddling into his neck softly.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:11 am
The bakery ninja who was used to hopping onto other peoples shoulders and heads looked at Steeeve with a stare of moderate surprise.
"Hello Steeeve"
The three foot tall bakery ninja said  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas