Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:01 pm
[[Thanks! This is gonna be fun, son!!! >D]]

Qin listened intently as Annexus explained her assignment. With difficulty, she fought back a smile as Annexus had just given her permission to kill an ally of the Eternal Eyes. (In the back of her mind, she wondered why Annexus would give her permission to do so, even under self-defense. But the thought was quickly dismissed.)

"Yes sir, I understand," she answered calmly. Though she was merry on the inside.

[[Gonna assume here...]]

Once dismissed, Qin jogged out into the hall and climbed up onto a windowsill. She jumped into the open air and assumed her dragon form, and flew off into the woods.

[[Zeek and Frederick are in the woods, right? sweatdrop ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:34 am
Zack looked for a while at Arisu thinking about her words."You aren't laying at me do you?"He asked her carefully,he didn't trust her answear it sounded well..kind of wrong.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:08 am
((Yes we are with the rest of the group.))

"Well that is no good" Zeek said with a small smile. Once Mamoru left Zeek looked at Jay "I found some people to help us" he said "I am going back to them now" he added and jumped out the window before he hit the ground he pushed off the wall and vanished. He appeared back with Fredrick and the others. He had appeared beside Masa "Will you all help the Eternal Eyes in this area" he asked looking at Fredrick.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:52 pm
"I wouldn't lie to you," Arisu assured him. On a normal basis, that would be true, but she knew he wouldn't believe her if she told him the truth the way he was.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as he arrived back at the castle, Mamoru went to the library. He would go here often for research. He didn't have anything in particular to research, but he figured that Annexus was probably busy. He walked over to a shelf in the back and examined it. Something on one of the upper shelves caught his eye. He reached up and pulled something down. It was a small package.
Huh? What's this? he thought.

((That'll be all for now. ^^))  

Stefisgarden

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:32 pm
Knowing that her dragon body wasn't the most inconspicuous of forms, Qin decided to weave her way under the treetops rather than fly above them for all to see. But it wasn't the easiest thing to do, either. In the end, she went back to her human body and decided to comb the woods that way.

After x amount of time, she heard some faint murmuring and followed the sound. She spotted a group of armed people, and Zeek with them. Slowly, she crept up to the site so as not to cause an immediate disturbance, and came to a stop when she was within earshot. Qin knew she couldn't just barge into their meeting, so she waited to hear for anything incriminating, her hand ready at her naginata.

[[Stefi, I'm gonna be gone 'til Friday, just so you know... and then I'll also be gone from the 19th to the 30th... I know this is a lot to ask, but if you guys could try not to move the plot forward so much while I'm gone that would be great. Also because Qin just got back into the story and now she's doing something I assume is important... so yeah, please? heart ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:55 am
((Well, Qin, At the rate I'm posting, if the plot is any at all dependent on me, expect slow moving. Sorry I'm so long between posts guys. Just been really busy. You know, I want to know why its so HARD to find a frickin' part time job! Its not like a want to work for Trump or anything! Augh! >_> Ahem. sorry...))

Annexus rose and walked over to the window. Squinting his eyes, he looked up at the sun. The peace talks should begin soon if everything was to be done that day. He gazed out across the forest. He knew the Eternal Eye's hideout was somewhere out there. It was dangerous enough for Zeek that he had disobeyed the king once, but to abandon his post completely? How very foolish.

Annexus smirked. It was just as well, he had only kept him alive for Zack's sake and now Zeek had given him something he couldn't ignore. Even if Qin was not able to find an opportunity to take him out, he would not be safe. No one left the King's army. No one.

The King ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. It was time to start dispensing orders but he had one matter that needed tending to. He sent for a page, and ordered that he bring Tremor to meet with him. He needed to see that item.

((>_> what is that item anyway? Did I miss something?))
..................................................................................................................

Elisabeth stared at Arisu and a little boy coming towards her. She swung her axe around and latched it into place across her back. She was still in a fowl mood having lost the opportunity to fight the intruder. The scowl on her face was a little frightening. She looked at Arisu one eyebrow raised, curiously.

"Who's the kid?" she said flatly

.............................................................................................................

Fredrick stared at the one called Masa a moment. He already had a pretty goo idea of where the hideout was after looking at the map. If she led them wrong, he would be able to figure it out, and if she was with the other Eternal Eyes, then it would be much less intrusive to be ushered in rather than to simply barge in unannounced. Fredrick smiled and bowed low to Masa.

"I would be most grateful for your assistance."

At that moment, Zeek reappeared. Fredrick raised an eyebrow and turned to him.

"It was certainly out intention when coming here. That and the ever so faint hope that our time in hiding would be ending."

Luana had been listening quitely to the coversation and was a little surprised that Fredrick was willing to follow the girl so quickly. "He must know something I don't," she thought. She trusted him and very seldom questioned his judgement. He steered them safely this far, hadn't he? Luana's head jerked up and her hand went for her axe when she saw Suzu walk up. More people??? Instead of reacting violently this time, she only spoke up:

"Sir!" she said loudly.

Fredrick turned to Luana when she heard her voice. He saw Luana nod her head and he followed her gaze. He saw Suzu waving.

"Oh!" he exclaimed. "Its alright, Luana." Then turning to Suzu he spoke:

"I'm very sorry Miss Suzu, I quite forgot to introduce you. If you will wait a moment, we will depart soon."

((looooong posty-post))

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:21 am
(tremors item..well i needed a reason why he was gone for so long.It is up to you..it could also be a useless item because annexus just wanted to...punish him or so XD)

Zack hide instantly behind Arisu and looked at Elizabeth.She scared him.But when he heard her question he walked up to her"I am Zack!I am the son of the king!I am the prince!"He said sternly"ANd who are you!?I never ever saw you before!"

Jay walked up to the window and watched Zeek vanishing"And gone again..But this was a good..message i guess"HE sighed"I hope Zeek is carefull"

Tremor was in his room.It was a small room with a chair,table ,bed and cupboard.This was all he needed.He was drawing somethign as he heard someone knocking at the door.It was a page who told him to meet Annexus.He took the item he had to find all these years and then walked to the place where annexus is.He knocked and waited .  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:10 pm
Zeek had sensed someone else walk up and it wasn't Suzu. He knew who it was and knew it wasn't good that she was here. He walked up to Fredrick "Masa should be a good person to follow" he said "I have something I have to take care of first" he said and waited for them to head off.  

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:11 pm
Mina nodded. "If Zeek is caught, we'll lose a powerful ally. We'll need all the help we can get."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Zack. Something happened and, well, he turned into a six year old, Arisu told Elisabeth mentally.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masa nodded. "Then please follow me," Masa said and turned in the direction of the hideout. She had the sudden feeling that they were being watched. By Zeek's actions, she figured that he did, too.

Mamoru opened the package. Inside was a ring, along with a sheet of paper. Mamoru picked up the paper. The words on it were faded, but still legible. It read:

"I fear my time is running out. The senator, Annexus, is getting power hungry. I fear that he will attack and kill me. And thus I write this so the future generations will know who my successors are. My first son shall receive my sword. My second son shall receive the ring that is the match to the one enclosed in this package. These items will be how the people will know their true royal family. I beg of whoever finds this to relate these facts to the people. This is my last wish.

Daiki, the last true king"

Mamoru noticed that the note had the royal seal on it, right next to the name Daiki. That alone was proof enough that the message was legitimate. Mamoru decided to not tell Annexus, for it was not vital information. Even so, he dropped the ring and the message into his pocket anyway. Then he turned and walked out of the library.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:26 am
Jay nodded silently and conituned starring out of the window.Hegripped something what was hanging on a chian around his neck.He gripped it hard and thought about his parents and the day they give this little thing to him. 'Don't loose it!It brings luck'..THey said...yeah...i won't..loose it..mum...dad..I just hope that it gives enough luck to all of my friends too  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:31 pm
Mina noticed Jay holding something and asked, "What's that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:47 am
Jay looked at Mina and hide the little item under his shirt"Nothing..just a .....god luck chamr ,my parents gave to me."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:16 am
"Oh really? I don't really remember my parents. I never met my father and my mother was executed for hiding me while I was still very young. All I have of my mother is my bow and katana, and they really haven't brought me very much luck. In fact, I think they brought me bad luck," Mina said, laughing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:23 pm
"They told me..thta i should take care of it..I am not allowed to ..loose it"He still looked out of the window"Since..the day..they gave it to me..it is my good luck charm.."He turned to her and smiled"But enough of this..I am getting sad"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:08 am
((Annexus is terribly practical. Even if the missione was just to punish tremor, I expect that the item he found does have its uses. You decide what it is and looks like, and I will decide on what it can do and maybe its history later. Might be useful in the final showdown, hmmm?))

Annexus was still staring out the window, when he heard the knock at the door. He knew it was most likely Tremor and didn't even bother to turn around.

"Enter," he said in a loud voice.

........................................................................................................................................

The look shock on Elisabeth's face was obvious. She was so surprised in fact, that she forgot to get mad at Arisu for communicating telepathically with her. There was so much going on Elisabeth's head most of the time, Arisu's added power made her nervous. However, she was much to distracted by this new information to think about it.

"WAIT! That's the princeling?" She said, her voice shrill.

Why did all the interesting stuff happen when she was elsewhere? She'd been in here chasing after a ghost, while everyone else knew what was going on. She heard Zack speak and turned to him, with a puzzled look still on her face.

"I-I'm Elisabeth. I'm in the King's... erm.... your father's army! You.... you don't remember me?"

.........................................................................................................................................

"Alright, then! Luana, If you please?" Fredrick said in a merry voice.

Luana nodded and sent the others to the business of breaking camp. The fire was doused with dirt kicked on it, the supplies gathered up, and the food tucked away in very short order. They had learned to pack very quickly over the years so as to be able to move when chance of discovery was at hand. Luana shouldered her own pack, and signaled the others to follow Masa. She glanced over at Fredrick who smiled and nodded approvingly at her. She turned quickly to hide a blush, then eyeing the new girl Suzu, she raised an eyebrow.

"You coming?" she asked Suzu. It was more of a statement, really as she began marching off with the others.

Fredrick watched as the others prepared to leave. He smiled at how efficiently Luana conducted the process. Normally he would have helped, and shouldered his own pack but he had one more thing he might need to do. As the group began to trudge after Masa, he turned and stared thoughtfully at Zeek. He had not sensed Qin in any way, but had quickly caught a tone in Zeek's voice that he found curious. He couldn't be sure, but he could guess the nature of what Zeek was going to do.

"Hmm... Do you need any help with this 'thing you have to do', new friend?" Fredrick said.

He drew back the folds of his cloak and rested one hand casually on the hilt of his sword, studying Zeek's face.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games