Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:36 pm
Incubus Shane
((YEAAAAAH MAAAAAN cool

let us vacate to my pants))

((Haha, no. this character just died and I have new one waiting to be approved.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:26 pm
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

Jedi started off towards water country.

Samehada - Killing Intent
User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:56 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H EXXI L L U S I V EXXD R A G O NXXXXXXXXXXXXX
HXAXNXZXOXXUXCXHXIXHXA
{9 T HXXH O K A G E | H E A DXXO FXXU C H I H AXXC L A N | D R A G O NXXS U M M O N E R | M I S TXXS E V E NXXS W O R D S M E N}

XXXXP E A C EXXI SXXN O TXXO B T A I N E DXXB YXXF O R C E,
XXXXXXXP E A C EXXI SXXO N L YXXO B T A I N E DXXB YXXU N D E R S T A N D I N G
XXXX

Hanzo dashed towards Kusa, following behind Kleine.

XKage - 35
XJounin - 50
XChuunin - 70
XGennin - 85
XAcademy - 110
XMONTHLY BONUS - 186 [JULY 2011]
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:44 am
Rahenno walked back to Kusa. He held his head up to the sky as he approached the gates. He felt alittle bit uneasy, as if though he missed something. He then felt a sudden spike in chakra. There was no way a fight could be happening, could there? And if so, was it related to this mess? Rahenno assumed it was Jedi trying to claim Rini's life once again but no soonder had the the chakra levels increased Rahenno felt a sudden urge to...to destroy. A feeling he had longed suppressed since the Kyuubi was tamed. Rahenno could feel his thoughts becoming not of his own but that of the Nine-tails as well. A voice whispers in the back of his mind. "It's been far too long boy.....You may have my chakra but you could never tame the hatred I hold in my heart. If the circumstances turn to my favor that hate would be realized once again..." The voice faded with it's last words. Rahenno was held in shock, the reason for his trouble childhood had not gone away, just laid dormant. Rahenno swore under his breath and dashed towards the hospital.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:30 am
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

Jedi had not gotten far when he noticed none of his men were following him, and then heard blasts coming from the hospital. Jedi turned and sprouted black wings, then vanishing in a flash.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:10 pm
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Taking a single step outside of the gates of Kusagakure, Haku dropped on his butt and leaned against the massive building. He was now waiting for anyone to come through the gates who wasn't technically a Grass Shinobi. They would come across as a threat and be told to leave, immediately. If they didn't comply, he would be forced to attack, right then and there. Whether they were an Academy Student or a Kage, themself. 'Well, maybe not a Kage. Sannin at most. But no attacking Kage - level Shinobi. I'd really be dead then.'

"The Crimson Dragon strikes again."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:54 am
The wind clones who had moved through the village hearded everyone out through the gates. One, who's hands were free came to stand by Haku. "It appears that Kusa has been picked to be a battleground for the nine tailed beasts and then some. Do you wish to continue to guard the gate or do you want to join the evacuation into grass country?" The wind clone asked him watching the evacuation be moved along a path and into forest. They would eventually arrive at Aki's home and be at a safe distance from the village.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:10 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

_______________Kido Saphora
xxxxx

The Silent Spy of The Grass_______________

Name: Kido Saphora xx Rank: Academy Studentxx Village: Kusakagure

User Image

Kido stopped along side Aki at the gates of the village. She seemed to be upset about something that was uncertain, but all was understood as the small boy looked over his shoulder. Smoke and debris filled the air in a distant part of the village. What was causing this Kido didnt know, however from his past he knew what was soon to come.

User Image

I have seen some awful things.
The kind of things that could make a man wish he didnt exist.
Although I'm warm-blooded, my heart is cold.
I've been invisible my whole life...I guess I can wait a little longer.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:20 pm
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Turning his head to the Kusakage's Wind Clone, he shook his head as he lifted himself. He was now looking towards the clone. "Nah. I'd rather guard the village. Whatever is going on in the village, I'm sure one of the many high - ranking Shinobi in the village can handle it. But I'm needed to stop anything else from getting into our gates, Lady Kusakage. Besides, I don't think my insane brain can handle being in a place with too many people. I may lash out again and kill a large sum of the members of this village. So I'm fine with staying here and guarding the gates." Haku said, turning his attention back to the road that led to the gates of Kusagakure.

((In other words, anyone coming to Kusa is to check with Haku first.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:41 pm
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

Tenka carried jedi away from the grass village.

User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:45 pm
Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

User Image
User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

Velox, his clones, and his wolves bounded out of the gates as fast as they could. They began to head towards Kumogakure. Velox would be safe there for a while. He had defeated a Sharingan user and now wanted something to learn. {exit}

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

User Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:38 pm
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
User Image

☵☶☰ ████ ████▒▒▒ THE BLOODGOD ▒▒▒████ ████ ☰☶☵

W E A P O N M A S T E R X|X M I Z U K A G E X|X B L O O DXXS H I N O B I X|X M I S TXXV I L L A G E

I will not strive for honor, I will not strive for success. I will strive only for one thing; to live and die as I am, to live and die as whatever I will become.
X Because of this, I can truly tell myself, in my heart, that I am Kleine Heiland, and although I may lose my struggle, I will never lose myself.

User Image

As he flew away from the village, he looked back at the now-crimson lands with a blurr as a lightheaded feeling preyed upon his mind. But he could see, that below him, there was a man. And he knew... he knew that it was that one.
''I... I can't leave now. Not without talking to him. Even with... all that's happened. Even with all that's occured.
I am not my father.
I'm not."

Haku... he was one of the people he would've liked to see, right now. There was just... so much right now. He wanted someone to talk to. He wanted someone to give him comfort. So he slowly descended downwards, before walking to Haku's side, staring him up and down. ''...Hey." The man said, with a shy smile, as he slowly stepped in a bit closer, though he was still a little far away, with a downward glance hiding his inward momentum. But he wanted to do... something... something to prove that he still had a care for the boy... even if he ran... left, and never came back, only returning to share that he had failed to reserve his heart. But he still cared about Haku, whether anyone believed that or not. And if he didn't, he wouldn't have found it so hard to speak. He tried through every moment to make sure that he didn't run out of the right things to say.

But he was so afraid. The confidence the man usually held seemed to crumble in the face of the man, who could now call himself a dragon. Whether he was tyrant on the battlefield or not, he was no more than a simple man when it came to expressing how he felt. So he tried... he tried to express it with action. He quickly disappeared, appearing in front of Haku as he closely held his body against his chest, stroking his back as he caressed him for a light snuggle. ''I missed you, you know, Haku. Why... did I leave? Why did I do all of those stupid things...?" He was suddenly panged with regret, for once again, he acted with the heart rather than the head, and it costed him. He was married... to a man he loved. But there were also people who loved him. And maybe... maybe some of them deserved love, in return.

total jutsus

S - 35
A - 50
B - 70
C - 85
D - 110

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:53 am
HAKU IKEZA

User Image

Having sat back down after speaking to the clone of the Kusakage and turned back to staring at the road that led to the gates of the village, Haku heard a voice. A simple word, though. His eyes darted to the side, to see Kleine moving towards him. "Hello, Kleine." The Chuunin said, only to turn his attention back to the road as several non - Kusagakure Shinobi left the village. He wouldn't interrupt them. They were leaving and not attempting to continue the fight. So he had no problem with them. But before he could say a second word, he was being squeezed by... Kleine. "Oh... Okay then. That was the fastest hug I've ever seen in my life. Maybe these weights will do me some good in the future." Listening to his words, Keza's straight face didn't change at all and Brink, for once, seemed to remain quiet the entire time. "It's fine, Kleine. You're a high - ranking Shinobi. You have things to do. So... that is why you left. Though I have no idea what you mean by doing stupid things while you were gone. What exactly did you do, Kleine?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:14 am
User Image

☵☶☰ ████ ████▒▒▒ THE BLOODGOD ▒▒▒████ ████ ☰☶☵

W E A P O N M A S T E R X|X M I Z U K A G E X|X B L O O DXXS H I N O B I X|X M I S TXXV I L L A G E

I will not strive for honor, I will not strive for success. I will strive only for one thing; to live and die as I am, to live and die as whatever I will become.
X Because of this, I can truly tell myself, in my heart, that I am Kleine Heiland, and although I may lose my struggle, I will never lose myself.

User Image

''Ha... where do I begin?" The man said, slightly backing away from Haku as he took a seat down on the grass, though the impact almost shocked his body. For such a strong shinobi to crumble like this, at the moment, he was obviously very sick. But no one needed to know that. ''I don't know if you even want to know what I've done since my leave... but... I'll share it, simply because you asked. Prepare for a giant ******** of absolute nonsense because I can't straighten my mind right now." Looking up to the clouds for a moment, he took a deep breath as he looked back to Haku. ''I went to Mist... that was where I've spent the last few months. Somehow, it turned into Rini almost killing the Mizukage, and me taking over the village. But that hardly seems to matter, anymore. I doubt you'd care about that. What matters is that it has lead to something horrible... for me. I am being hunted day and night, by people who wish to right my wrongs. But I didn't do anything... I just... I don't know why I was even there..." He tried to keep his expression strong, but Haku was smarter than that. He would see that the man, at the moment, was afraid of death. No one could change or deny that. Though, what Haku thought of it was his own choice.

''In my time as Mizukage, or even, before that time, I found two students. One by the name of... L-Lars, and one by the name of Ko'ori. They... I came attached to them, even after only a short while. I really liked the kind of people they were... Maybe I even almost wished that I could once again be like them. But you don't want to know the sappy details. You want to know the part that affects you, and I understand that. I know what sort of person you are, because I am alot like you, and we both know this. I'm going to come straight out and say this; I had sex with both of them. But that was only the beginning. I became more and more attached to Lars... I began to feel things for him... and I don't know why... but I resigned myself to him. I got married. But I don't feel like I should've made that choice so quickly. I told myself that I would always be an open book, and I know you'll think what I'm about to say is a load of crap; but I've always really, really liked you. I don't know what this means, and I know I'm stupid for blindly charging in and getting myself into this, but I still can't accept the fact that this may mean I'll never be able to have a chance with you. I want a chance with you. A-and... ugh, I'm being so weak." The man sighed, it seemed by now that he was only beginning to talk quickly, his words seeming alot like rambling, though there was emotion behind them.

He stood up from his ground, and continued his words, though Haku would probably stop caring about the rest once he comprehended that Kleine was... was married. ''And now I came back here... and I killed the Kyuubi host, Rahenno Inuzuka. I don't know how this will make things, but it will probably only lead to my death. And I promised myself that I wouldn't die before I could have a chance with you. So I am not going to be so weak. Haku, I've changed since we last met; and I don't mean emotionally. I'm different now. I'm going to be living... forever, just like you. The man I chose... I know that he can only be a temporary companion. And I don't want that. I don't want to be hurt and abandoned. I know I am strong, but there are only so many chances in life, and I refuse to lose my chance with you. You'll probably be mad at me... you may even never want to speak with me again... but I'm hoping... that maybe... maybe, you'll want to be with me as much as I want to be... with you."

But behind these words, he began to ask himself if he was doing the right thing. He was being... such a fool. Such a...
A child. He couldn't always get his way. He would have to choose, and he would have to accept that Haku could choose to deny him.

total jutsus

S - 35
A - 50
B - 70
C - 85
D - 110

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:35 am
HAKU IKEZA

User Image

Haku listened intently, trying not to interrupt at the mention of being Mizukage and seeing Rini, the woman who scolded him about his language when he was in the Chuunin Exams. He wondered why Kleine stuttered at the mention of the 'Lars' fellow but quickly dismissed the thought. At the thought of the three having sex, it hit Keza hard, but he could contain that. But the marriage part squeezed his heart, yanked it out, threw it on the ground and... killed it. "Whoa! What the ******** do you mean you get married?!" He hopped up, staring at Kleine with those -- now -- blood red eyes. Although he had told the Kusakage otherwise, his mind wasn't completely under his control. And he couldn't be held responsible for what he did at the moment. He technically was unstable. As much as he wanted to breath out his crimson flames and make Kleine disappear, he decided not to. "Huh... I... You can't. You're married. And it shall stay this way. Because even if you feel that you rushed into this relationship, the other, this Lars, I take it, loves you and doesn't want you to break it off."

"Though... just because you've gone and gotten married doesn't mean that you're my... your father. I won't simply shun you and leave you out of my life forever like I did to him. You are still a person that I love. I'll just change the type of love to something more... friendly. But I won't let you die. Because even if your husband is going to die eventually, that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to be happy during his time on Earth. That would be unfair." The Chuunin fell back on his butt and looked forward, Brink still saying nothing. Grabbing Kleine by the wrist, he pulled him down next to himself. "We can just be friends or something like that. Or we could just consider ourselves actual brothers and not what we once were. Incest is bad!" Haku said, chuckeling. Even though he had sex with his father. But it wasn't his real father. It was more like his adoptive father. Actually, it was his adoptive father. "So we can sit down and talk or some crap like that. Nothing more, nothing less. Because cheating on your husband is also a bad thing. So.... yeah."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces