Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:06 pm

((o.o
^w^ -huggles-))

Ares looked at the machines then at them. "What happened? SHe is still alive but she must still be trapped."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Stella gasps," Her human vessel is failing!!" She quickly goes to the machine, then tries to explain why Hear was like this. " Her body is going through shock, or she's having a heart attack..the list is endless. " Stella stutters, wanting to help but didn't know how. Ella growls, then opens one of the cabinets handing a yellow package to Stella. " I'm not so sur-" Stella says, Ella quickly taking out the things from the package then starts to set the pads up. "Let me do it." Stella sighs, then finishes the job. Making sure everyone was away, she quickly flicks the switch. The device blinks, checking if the body is alright to shock then adjusts a few things. "CLEAR!" She yells, a certain shock going through out Hera's human body.

(I think we suppose to do this >> << >< I'll edit if not)

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:34 pm

Ares had no idea what to do, he was a warrior not a doctor. He stayed clear as Stella looked like she knew what she was doing. He paced back and forth and looked at her. He didnt blame the sirens, after all they did what they could.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:23 pm

Demeter stood in front of the hospital, feeling like an empty sack inside her human vessel. As she tried to get accustomed to her new form she headed into the hospital to find Hera. Earlier, Demeter felt like she had been awakened from a terrible dream, as if an electrical surge pulsed through her body willing her towards Hera. Yes, it was Hera's face that flashed before her when she awakened. At that moment she knew something terrible happened to her. With no time to lose she rushed into a human vessel and sensed her way towards the danger. Unfortunately, it was as she feared, the terrible dream brought her to the hospital. What could have happened to dear Hera?, Demeter thought. After, demanding (politely) the location of Hera, she hurried away from the nurse's main desk and headed towards Hera's room. Upon, entering the room Demeter began to feel terribly confused. Hera was on a gurney, in her human vessel, unconscious and surrounded by several strangers. "What happened?!" Demeter exclaimed, hoping someone would answer her.

sexygiblets

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:59 pm

Ares turned to her and his eyes widened. Moving a bit closer he sniffed and chuckled. "Demeter...what did all the gods decide to take a vacation?" She was also in a human body. He leaned back and shook his head. "Car wreck...this is why I dont wear this skin like the others..."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:07 pm

(( Your fine, Rose. xD ))

Hera's mortal body twitched around and then stood still, the blood preassure stopped, but still very low. The body twitched a bit afterward, Hera also twitching inside. Holy crow!! That did hurt you know! Ugh, damn mortal body. WAKE! Hera willed herself but nothing happened just yet. Then something unbelievable happened. . . .

She gasped. Her eyes shot open, fear and confusion in her bright wide eyes. She didn't know what happened, was it all a dream? But once she focused, she noticed her surroundings. A hospital...? She asked her self, looking at the people around her, the people in the room. "W-who...?" Sh asked weakly, her voice cracking. It did not sound like Hera. Not at all. She raised her hand, trying to see what was here. "Where...? Where am I?" She asked, trying to sit up. Then winced and shivered. If you looked at her eyes closely. . . . she was only human. No goddess hiding behind her appearance.

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:10 pm

Ares moved to her side and smiled. "Finally your awake, its about ti....uh Stella...this isnt her..." He knew the look of his mother and she wasnt either very disoriented or somehow just not there. "What is your name?'
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:27 pm

The girl blinked and looked up at the male. Who was he? Why was he waiting for her to wake? Along with the others? "M-my name?" She asked quietly, trying to remember her own name. Then it came to her. "Samantha. Samantha is my name." She blurted out then paused. She looked up at the male worried. To her, he actually seemed hot, a slight blush creeping onto her cheeks. Why was a male like him waiting for her? "Why...?"

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:26 pm

"Samantha..." He stood straight again and he smiled a bit though it was more of a mask to placate her. Inward he was wondering just what happened to his mother. He looked at the others and didnt speak for he knew he would give himself away if he did. He wondered just what he looked like off hand in the eyes of a human.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:47 pm

Samantha tilted her head to the side. She still didn't understand why a guy like him was waiting for her... she couldn't remember anything. "What happened? Why am I here?" She asked, looking up at Ares, innocent.

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:37 pm

Bella approaches Samantha," Sweetie, you were in a coma...do any of us look familiar to you? " She says, shocked along with Ares, yet tries to grasp the situation.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:50 pm

Ares had no idea what to say with this at all. He would let Bella do the talking since he was speechless.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:37 pm

Zeus looked at the former body of his wife, color left his face. His wife was really gone. Zeus walked out of the room and punched the wall outside, thunder boomed outside.

Poseidon looked at this girl Samantha, while he was sad that he just lost his sister he was still not as upset as Zeus. He walked up and stood behind Bella.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:03 pm

Samantha, looking sad, tried thinking hard. But there was a blank memory. Like if someone locked up what happened in the past. "I was in a coma?" She asked... then thought that was why... Then gulped and looked at each of the faces around her and noticed the one who just left. He seemed... broken. Why? Because he thinks he lost me. Samantha froze and looked bewildered. "Who said that?" She whispered then looked at the female who spoke to her before. "I'm sorry... I... I don't know any of you, I don't remember ever seeing you... I'm sorry."

(( uh-oh.... naughty me, hm? >w< ))

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:00 pm

Apollo heard the booming of thunder he flew up and saw zeus had punched the wall he stood up and walked next to zeus "Father..what happened? Is..mo- i mean hera alright? Did she wake up yet?" He asked a worried look on his face ((Ugh my stomach hurt's still...))
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games