Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:10 pm
((Is Daphne pregnant? And do the other leaders have their stones now since Helios did reveal what they were meant for))

Helios sat in Kilitia at the edge of the volcano, training and honing his skills to the maximum of his ability to control all aspects of heat,fire,ect. He hadn't talked to anyone in the last two months and as long as there was no confilct he wouldnt. Though he knew Nephilis far too well, just to think that he was sleeping this off and not plotting against them.

On the floating island of Noroa, stood Amiea. She hadn't been to Evermore in over two months and as the days progressed, the more of a hatred began to develop for her brother. He was no longer himself and if he had an attack planned, she would be there to stop it, as well as if the other nations tried anything with her only brother. She had not seen her children in a while, but was sure that they were being watched over properly.

Amara looked up from her cell in underneath Silicia. They had conducted so many experiments on her, she was mortally confused. Her cat like appearance had changed, and now she had a more kitsune appearance now, having multiple tails and fox like ears. They had did elemental tampering with her control, but it was unknown to her. She looked at her hair, it was now blonde as she looked at herself. What the hell did they do to me? I have to leave!!!! she thought to herself. She was now more of a monster to herself than anything.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:39 pm
((Daphne's been pregnant for two months now.))  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:45 pm
((Oh wow...hmmm...wow,okay. So i guess everyone else should be getting knocked up around this time now too, i mean for story accuracy, IDK...oh yea and what happened to Yumiko...I think her and Shatara will have more interaction soon though... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:54 pm
(Well, I hadn't planned for anyone to be pregnant yet, but it really doesn't matter. I think that this part here will be rather short anyway. The next time skip, any kids that are born will be between 5-6 and 7. That is, following a timeline I'm working out. All I know is that the year of the first comet is year 0.)

"Good." Dulceri said, waving at Kenji. "Alright. We still have a long way to go..." He grabs his wrist and sighs painfully. "God this hurts. If I don't find an outlet soon, i'll explode. Gah...anyway, we still have a way to move. We need to get at least into the palace of this place and destroy those guns somehow." Looking back on the past, he remembered it was a plan like this that lost Shale to other forces. This time though, he had power on his side. A shocking one. "Alright team, let's move and Daphne, I promise not to shock you this time. Those were accidents alright? Let's hurry to Amiea."

Mahareshi

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:09 pm
(Okay, imagine the year that the comet hit is year 0. Dulceri was 15 at that time. Year 2, Dulceri is 17. Around year 2, Marcove is conceived, but not born. In year 3, Dulceri is 18 and Marcove is born. After the time skip, Marcove will be five, meaning it will be year 7. Just continue to do math from there and you'll have my basic idea of a timeline.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:11 pm
Rygor smiled as he awoke. He and Amalia had been dating for two months now and he couldn't be happier about that but he had known somethings were going wrong and remained hidden within the nation. He had went to see Amiea a few times in the last two months to stay close. He hoped she wasn't mad at him for staying in Evermore. He looked around and decided to shower and get dressed. He then went to find Nephilis to see if he was needed.

Apollo frowned as he looked around he knew Dulceri had important plans today and he wanted to help but it seemed he was already gone. He sighed as he went to find Shatara to continue his training which he had been doing for the last two months.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:23 pm
((Okay well I'll wait and wont even mention my female characters being pregnant and if that is the case...Amalia is soon to fall off... crying okay and for her ability brandon can you change it to phasing?))

Amalia finished washing her hair as she put on some lipstick. She walked downstairs smiling and felt a bit radiant than usual. Her love for Rygor had grown over the last two months as she strolled through the palace finishing up her duties as she met up with Rygor, giving him a hug.

Shatara turned around to see Apollo. Hello Apollo, I hope that you are mentally prepared today, and remember no physical communication she projected to him as she smiled. He had come a long way in a matter of two months, but he was a good pupil. She smiled at something else, but that would remain secret for a while.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:36 pm
(If you're reading this post, I'm changing abilities.)

Nephilis sat in the ice cold room breathing slowly. He was meditating in the darkness he had created by bending light away from the windows. He inhales deeply and exhales, allowing oxygen to circulate his body. His power created ripples in the air. He opens his eyes, revealing the red pupils he retained and smiles almost crazily. "I guess it's time to greet the day." He turns around and dispells the gravity well in front of the window and light bathes him. His body now had black markings that resembled streaks of lightning and around his neck was a dark line of spikes. He had apparently changed.

~~~

Devoro sat up in his chair and looked at the papers on his desk. Slowly, they freeze over, crackling in the ice. "To easy as usual. Anywho, I think it's about time we go check on our prisoner. Hopefully, she has some aura I can eat. I'm starting to get hungry." He stands up, noticing that his arm was in the form of Ambrosia's. He changes it, sighing at his aura deprivation. Devoro takes a stroll through the town toward a facility where Amara was being held. He runs his hand along the metal bars until finally, he reaches her cage.

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:43 pm
(Yeah I was wondering about her ability)

Rygor smiled at Amalia "Good morning Amalia" He said as he gave her a kiss. "How are you doing this morning" He said. He walked with her trying to find Nephilis.

Apollo opened his mouth to say something but stopped and nodded to her Yes Mam I'll try to avoid physical communication He thought. He smiled and looked around. So what are we doing today? He thought. He had not only trained with her but she had helped him not feel so guilty about affecting peoples minds.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:46 pm
((so do the others have their stones yet or not?))

As Ambrosia approached the cage Amara snarled as she looked at "him". She looked at her hands as a dark aura surrounded them. She looked into his eyes and let out a skin crawling growl. "What in the hell do you want?" she asked him with a growl, little did she know, she could be activated and deactivated like a weapon, a prisoner in her own body.

Amalia smiled as she embraced Rygor, holding his hand, looking for Nephilis with him. "It's great now that I'm with you" she said with a smile.

Shatara looked at him and smiled. Well today, I want to show you how to teleport...a form of though projection I like to call a mind warp. Your surroundings change deping on what you think of in your mind, while in reality you are really teleporting.she projected with a smile.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:58 pm
(I guess they can. That much won't hurt, but Nephilis is the only one who has a complete understanding of his power.)

Devoro kneeled and looked at her, smiling sadistically. "You could say I want you." He said moving closer to her. He shot his hand through the bars of the cell and took her chin, bringing her closer to his face. "I don't know what power you have, but I'll take it anyway. The best thing to do is not to try and fight, but to just accept the fact that this may be where you're going to die."

~~~

Nephilis exits his room with his robe on and begins to traverse the halls of his newly redesigned palace. He could hear Rygor and Amalia talking so instead of walking, he makes a portal behind them silently. Seeing them walking, he sneaks up behind them and pushes them both, awaiting their reactions.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:04 pm
Rygor smiled at Amalia "Thats good to hear" He said. He was then pushed and fell over. He sighed as he got up "Amalia are you alright?" He asked as he stuck his hand out to help her up. He looked back at Nephilis "Good to see your in a good mood" He said. He had noticed that since he had gained a new power he had been changing and it seemed as if it was for the worst.

Apollo nodded he wasn't sure how teleporting would go but he had a feeling it could come in handy. He still liked his favorite skill of force fields but he knew it was better to be trained in many forms of powers. Alright then..so where exactly are we teleporting to? He thought.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:07 pm
AS she held his hand, she fell forward and out of reaction, pointed her hand backwards, sending charged photons of light towards Nephilis. "Sorry Neph, you just scared me" she stated.

Amara looked at Devoro. "I'm sorry but I dont plan on dying" she stated with a hiss. A button was pressed and a blank expression was now on her face. A man in white approached Devoro. "Sir this is our newest weapon" he stated. "We did countless experiments to push her abilities to her peak, not only that we used artificial element of darkness into her blood. She already controled a force of nature, of geothermic activity, now she's a weapon for you sir, a force to be reakoned with" he stated.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:20 pm
Devoro looked at Amara and smiled. The man had saved her life just by showing up. But then, he looked at him with an odd stare. "And you couldn'tve done that to me? Release her. She's not an animal so don't keep her locked up like one. If you'll excuse me..." He coughs up and dark liquid that eats through the floor, leaving behind a hole and a outline of material which smelled like a landfill filled with eggs. "I...I just have to go. Now." Devoro teleports off just before becoming Ambrosia in an alleyway. She could sense aura nearby, but she didn't know if her pain, which didn't hinder her movement would at some point drive her crazy.

~~~

Nephilis smirks and the two walls on each side of him collapse. The light beam is ripped into and the sound of it falling into the black hole sounded like the screaming of hundreds and hundreds of burning children. "I never tire of that sound, especially when I'm meditating. Sorry about that you two, did I interrupt anything?"

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:27 pm
Shatara looked at Apollo and thought for a second. I think we shall teleport to Kilitia...no Noroa she projected to him. Here's a picture of the what it looks like, so project this from your mind she said to him.

Amalia looked at Nephilis and sighed. "No not really, I think Rygor was looking for you" she stated.

Amara looked at the man as he released her as she walked out of the lab. The thing that made her unique now was her regeneration was now applied to Aura. She continued to walk, and if Ambrosia had sensed her, she could feed off Amara as much as she wanted to. In a quick sprint she was gone, but still in the city.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games