Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:46 pm

((thank you.))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:48 pm

Tsuji, who had been doing one handed push ups looked up at Kei "Heh thanks for the extra weight." Tusji jumped up, throwing Kei off his back. "You ready?" Tsuji looked at Kei. For the first time, Tsuji was able to walk around without his sunglasses and it seemed as though most of his unhappiness was gone

phoenix908

phoenix908

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:50 pm

((anytime blaugh ))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:55 pm

Kei flipped and landed a little while away from Tsuji, and cocked his head to the side. The air around him seemed different...lighter. Kei shrugged it off as him happy about the opprotunity to beat on him some more. With a flick of his hair, Kei smiled and said, "I've been ready for a while now. Lets go!"

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:00 pm

"You got it!" Tsuji said enthusiasticly as he began walking twords the courtyard
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:06 pm

Sparkei ran to catch up to him, "So, whats up? You seem happier than usual...it's almost as if I'm not around." The smile he wore was big, yet hidden under the scarf, mostly cause of the fight, but he didnt share that little tidbit.

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:17 pm

"What are you talking about? Im always happy!" Tsuji said with a huge grin on his face. "That and I had ramen today!" Kei knew how much Tsuji heart LOVED heart ramen. Tsuji reached the courtyard and looked around. "This just wont do" Tsuji said as he bent down and put his hands to the ground."Doroku Gaeshi" Tsuji said as a wall of earth suddenly started rising up around the courtyard in the form of a giant fighting areana(circular). At the very center was the tree that Kei had grown previously before.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:20 pm

"Ahh...the ramen." Kei said knowingly. "And no, you're not always happy with me around." Sparkei said, "Especially if I stole your ramen....which is why I stopped a long time ago." Sparkei looked up and noticed his tree was still there. "Hey, you didnt burn it down!" He beemed, but had hardly noticed the walls until a loose stone pegged him on the head. "Oh...wow...nice walls..."

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:22 pm

"Thanks. I spent a year training in the Rice country." Tsuji jumped up onto the stage and walked to one end, with the tree in the middle.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:29 pm

"Oh wow, the rice country eh? Never thought of training there." Sparkei said following Tsuji to the stage, taking the other end and turning to face him. "But I did get out and explore alot...I really wanted to see and learn the exotic." With a grin he crouched into his fighting stance and clenched and un-clenched his fists.

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:34 pm

"The rules are as follows. Anything goes. A winner will be decided when one of either gives up, passes out, or dies. If you touch the ground outside of the arena, you also lose. Understand" Tsuji asked as he stared at Kei, his sharingan fully active.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:10 pm

suzuko wached the weird sight from were she was.

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

phoenix908

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:15 pm

(( crying Well unfortunatly, Sparkei had to run off so this fight will have to be postponed crying ))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:18 pm

((how very sad, it was getting good too))

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

phoenix908

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:33 pm

((oh its been getting good for the past few days haha. a few days ago, i almost destroyed the school on accident sweatdrop ))
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games