Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:47 pm
Wrath suddenly embraces her knowing he cant do anything for slayer right now, Wrath whispers in her ear, "he will be all right, when it is done i will heal him, but he needs to defeat the demon inside him first" Wrath just stands there and holds her  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:50 pm
when serena finishes healing her elaise opens her eyes as gasps before slowly sitting up ." thank you." she said softly smiling at serena as she looked around her " what happened?"
willow looked at ehr " you used your powers and then collapsed falling of your dragon, i managed to catch you before you fell. i've killed the jade dragon and have my stone." she said holding up the wrist that now had the bracelet around it.  

GAlA_Olivia

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:05 pm
Eiji sighs and sits on the ground. He removes his necklace and points Leaf's stone towards it. The stone seems to react to the wind stone's necklace and attaches itself. He speaks to himself under his breath, "I'm finally gotten you back. I wish you were here... Leaf." A stray tear goes down his face and he quickly wipes it away before the others could see, he hopes.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:07 pm
Sky watches in awe at the dragon, it was a beautiful creature. Then she glances over at Eiji, noticing he had a stone, "Nice job!" she congratulated.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:10 pm
elaise glances at eiji and sighes slightly i miss leaf as well. she thought to him, guessing who he was thinking about .before looking away again and sighing.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:17 pm
Tarik pulls back his finger and wipes it. He sees Ryuu pout. "Your turn? You can have some. I heal fast with my demon and guardian blood, so I can't be drained." He takes a dagger from his side and cuts his wrist and offers it to her as he sits back in the chair. "Here, I insist, you look a bit pale."  

Mario Dragon

Serena of Pretensa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:17 pm
Serena smiled happy that her healing had helped Elaise. "Your welcome Elaise." she then stood along side her as she suddenly asked what had happened. Willow then went on to explain what happened while she remained unconscious.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:42 pm
Aku just sobs gently, unable to move as she shuts her eyes tight. She tries to relax, only to fail miserably. Then, there was that music again sounding around her. Strange how she was the only one that heard the music, yet she couldn't help but remember someone plays that song for her long ago.

Ryuu blinks, her thirst increasing at that second. She sets the dragon on her poach which she lied near the fire, Tatsuko simply bathes in warmth not minding them. Ryuu glances back at Tarik's wrist, unable to resist his blood any longer she picks his hand up. Closing her eyes as she began to sip at his blood, it's sweet taste fulfilling her senses.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:07 pm
Tarik lays back in the chair and feels Ryuu's soft lips sucking his special royal blood. He relaxes and shuts his eyes as she drinks and waits for her to finish. Ryuu had an unusual thirst for blood, she seemed to almost be more like their vampire cousins.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:29 pm
Ryuu drinks for a few more minutes, then licks her mouth putting his hand down. She wipes some of the blood dripping from her chin, then licks it off her fingers. "I might get addicted if you let me do that again.." She jokes, her eyes a bright red. Even her skin brighten at the refreshing blood she had drank.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:42 pm
Tarik takes his hand back and puts his other hand over the cut. Heals his wrist then wipes away the blood. A little dehydrated, he wants some wine. He decides to summon his slave troll from Antera. "Troddle! wine!" The troll appears from nowhere and quickly goes to the liquor cabinet and brings wine and two glasses. Troddle bows to Ryuu and pours wine the quickly disappears.

Tarik sips his plum wine.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:49 pm
She raises an eyebrow at the strange servant, simply taking the wine then sets it aside. "You may have mine if you like, I'm not thirsty.." She says, talking about the wine then sits next to Tarik. She chuckles,"We actually have time to ourselves.."  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:14 am
((OMG if it weren't for the fact that Ryuu's drinking blood from Tarik's finger... that would read so dirty... it still does with all the details whee ))

Eiji stands and looks over every one. He wielded two stones now making him responsible for three at this point, the past wind spark stone, as well as the present day wind and earth stones. He looks up to the sky imagining his heavenly kingdom and how soon it would have to die. Thus shall be the end of angels on earth, quite sad that I'll be the one responsible for it.

Eiji nervously chuckles and puts his hands in his pocket and goes rummaging till he finds the medallion that Skurai gave him. His mind then drifted back to their bet. Well I guess this counts as a failed attempt to stop Tarik... *sigh* Eva here we come. Sorry guys but I am bound by my words, he thought to himself. Eiji then tosses it in the air and chants causing it to glow. A teleportation circle surrounds the guardians, Serena, Sky, Acos, and their surviving dragons and warps them to Eva. Once they arrived Eiji was in awe of the majestic City.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:12 am
A portal opened up and the guardians arrived in Eva. As they stood in it they were surrounded by immense skyscrapers and gorgeous architecture. The city was immense, it was just miles and miles of buildings. The city was alive with many people and soldiers scurrying about. The city was very graceful in its presence. The city wasn't just alive with people, it was literally alive. The city itself was mount on a giant mastodon like creature. Always traveling, never in one place for too long.
As the guardians were standing there in awe Skurai approached them and said, "Welcome Guardians, to the city of Eva!"  

SkuraiX

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:50 am
((1. Ryuu was not sucking Tarik's finger, the baby dragon bit him on the finger. The blood thing regenerates her powers that she used with the Jade Dragon. 2. We are killing time cuz the other players are not in position to move on with the story. 3. The guardians did not lose. You got 2 stones. So you did stop me for now.))

"Yes, the quiet is welcome." Tarik drank his wine then Ryuu's. Troddle had layed out fresh clothes and drawn a bath for them in their separate rooms. "Your rooms are ready, sire," says Troddle. Tarik nods. "See you in a bit." He gets up and goes to clean up and change. Troddle empties his pockets and puts things away. Tarik notices a stone is missing, Leaf's. "Hmm, sneaky guardians." He did not need the stones he had anymore, only one from Earth. One, just one, he sighs.

When he is done he goes back to the fireplace. Tarik is unusually quiet.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games