Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:16 pm
Massasooni smiles a bit and nods before standing out of bed and stretching. "You feeling fine?" He asks, to confirm, as he rolls his shoulders from after stretching and then starting to get dressed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:08 pm
I am just tired"She sits up then flinches when their baby kicked hard.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:17 am
He smiles a bit and nods. "Well, I am a bit tired as well... but another day calls." He says as he finished getting dressed. He then looks to Luna to say "... I think I'm going to go on a hunt... both for fun and to gather some meat, that is if I find something with good meat."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:05 pm
Luna giggles"Ok my love. I am going to sleep a little more"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:00 pm
He nods, walking to the bedroom door. "Ok, sleep tight." He says, looking back to her as he opened the door. He then walks out of the bedroom door and closes it as he leaves. Upon exiting the bedroom, Frank zip up to Massasooni to say "About time you're up... I'm bored and I already made myself some breakfast. He raises an eyebrow as he walks for the front door. "Just for yourself, eh?" "Well, yeah... you two weren't away, so there wasn't any for you two..." He says before following Massasooni to ask "You're going hunting, aren't you?... Can I come?" Massasooni sighs, stopping as he was about ready to exit the front door. He glances back to the pixie to to say "... No, I wanted you to stay in case Drago came back." He nods. "Got it, so he can be welcomed in and be treated as a proper guest..." Massasooni squints his eyes slightly. "No, as to make sure he keeps his nasty hands off Luna..." "Just his hands?" Massasooni shakes his head. "... I don't know if you're joking or not... but do not let Drago touch Luna... in any fashion." He nods. "Ok, got it... don't let Drago touch Luna... but still let him in, right?..." Massasooni shakes his head. "... Just... keep Drago away as best as you can..." He says before walking out and closing the front door. He glances about before zipping off and under the bedroom door as to enter the bedroom n which Luna sleeps. He flies in a small circle above Luna before landing on an empty part of the bed next to Luna, laying down and closing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:21 pm
Luna turns a little in her sleep and moves the blankets so that it was partly covering Frank as well. She slept peacefully for a while until the baby started to kick.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:59 pm
Frank couldn't retain much sleep, for every movement Luna made was like an earthquake for Frank. He quickly zipped up and around Luna a bit, realizing that her sleep was disturbed... just not sure what disturbed it. "Oh, sorry... did I wake you?... Did you hear Drago?... Did Drago break in?..." He asks before stopping, finally realizing it was only the baby kicking. "Oh, oh... sorry, sorry... erm... I'm watching over you!... because, well... Massasooni don't like Drago and such..." He says before landing back on the bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:12 pm
Luna smiles at frank"its ok little one.I will be ok.The baby is becoming more active"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:46 pm
Frank flys up to her growing stomach and blinks, looking at it. "... Is that where the baby's going to hatch from?..." He asks, obviously oblivious to how pregnancy and a baby being born fully works.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:48 pm
Luna giggles"No, I will give birth to my baby.I don't lay eggs"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:52 pm
"No stork?... No eggs?... just... "Boop!... Baby!"?" He asks, apparently still not getting the concept.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:25 pm
She rubs her brow"Have you ever seen animals give birth?"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:58 pm
He shakes his head. "Not really, no... I've been around to see the whole how... they get pregnant... and pregnancy a hair... never much caught any birth-givings..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:47 pm
She sighs and sits up a little"When woman gives birth,her baby comes out by the woman pushing.If you find an animal giving birth you will understand...for its like a woman giving birth"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:58 pm
He nods. "Ohhh... so it's pooped out!... Got it." He says, before then suddenly asking "... then what's with the 'stork' story?... you know, the thing about how a stork's bringing a baby in a blacket or whatever..."  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games