Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:34 pm

Boy, was Vincent getting touchy. Aeris returned his smirk with one of her own, her words purring through her lips. "Anything and nothing. You know, you're starting to sway me to your way of thinking. And that's quite intriguing to me." Whether what he was doing was genuine, or that her power was attracting him, she didn't really care at the moment. Mainly because he was starting to grow on her. "Try your best. I'm still feeling lazy, my dear demon."
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:10 pm

Selsia moved around the garden enough that she found Caly sleeping with her plants, but then noticed a gentle aura surrounding her. It wasn't the normal one from her, but that pale pale green. She tilted her head at the sight of it, trying to think of the possiblities it could mean. And it was several minutes later after staring at it that she realized what it was.

Her inner child manifested in the physical world. Selsia had heard of that happening for Caly, but had never witnessed it. But she could understand how it came to be. Her magic was still flowing too wildly and this was what came from it.

For now she took a seat on the grass near Caly, not wishing to be too close in case some of the magic decided it wanted to do something else.

A few minutes later ARi slowed down the dancing, her eyes keep catching on the sight of the house. Unconsciously she already took a step towards it, feeling that it was some of her power signature on it. DEspite that she was the inner child of Caly, she still vaguely had the recollections of the magics Caly could actually perform. She glanced over at Ani adn asked, "Is the house fun to explore?"

((dun dun dun....I wonder what Cy will make of the little Caly...?))

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:35 pm

Exploration seemed to be Animula's cup of tea. She nodded gently and a light smile came to her lips. She ceased her dancing and joined Ari's side only to take her hand and start leading her towards the building. It is fun, there is much to explore... Animula said gently. There are alot of little places we should be able to get that the others cannot. The basement is very interesting so is the upper floor. It needs some furniture in it but it is still an odd building. Animula said in a tone that almost bordered on enthuasim but because she wasnt intouch with her emotions it was hard for her to express them.

"Try my best huh?" Vincent said taking on the girls challenge. He took her hand in his and kissed the back of it with a wicked smile on his face. He started kissing up Aeris's arm heading towards her neck- which he knew on most people was a sensitive spot.

Kissing her neck gingerly a few times, Vincent turned his attention to Aeris's lips which he kissed teasingly. He was just waiting for her to hit him or join him.

Cy opened his eyes when he felt someone, no two people enter the house. Getting up from the bed he exited Caly's room and ventured downstairs...
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:59 pm

Ari giggled as Ani took her hand and enthusiastically pulled her into the mansion. "Not the basement...not right now. I can feel creepy magic down there..." Ari shuddered a little and as they entered the mansion she could also feel someone else coming down the stairs. IT was like she knew the signature but not really. It must belong to that of the adult version of herself...and Ari just shrugged that thought off.

"Wait, there's someone else in here." she whispered to Ani, still looking excited. Even so she wandered, hand in hand with the little demon girl towards the lobby where she somehow knew the staircase would be and looked up. "Hello Mister," she said when she saw the vampire.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:15 pm

The elf chuckled a bit, shivering when his kissed her neck. "Didn't realize you were talking about this..." She couldn't help but let him kiss her. She did, after all, somewhat like the demon. But Aeris did something that even shocked herself.

She kissed him back.
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:54 am

I can sense them too.. Animula thought before her eyes fell upon the Vampire, her mind voice went silent, she knew almost instinctively that hsi kind could read her thoughts.

Cy paused on the second last stair from the bottom and rose his head when he heard a childs voice. Looking up his eyes landed on Ari's and those of another little girl he had never seen before. "Hello... im Cy who are you two?" Cy inquired sensing something different about both of the girls. One smelled like blood and Vincent, the other had the power signature of Caly and vaguely looked like her, but he couldnt be sure.

_

Vincent broke the kiss and shook his head. "Didnt think i was talking about that?" He threw her a questioning look. "What part of ill get you motivated says anything besides.. this." Vincent waved his hand and smirked.

"If you cant recognize when a impish demon is flirting with you girl then your hopeless." Vincent said as he stood up and looked in the direction that Caly and Selsia where in.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:13 pm

Ari released Ani's hand and dipped a curtsey as she said, "I'm Lady Aristal...though I go by Ari..." a bright smile lit her face. Her expressive blue/green eyes showed intelligence, and something else that had nothing to do with her as a child...but she was all child (for the moment) when she said, "We were playing adn we wanted to explore the house. You wanna come with us Mister Cy?" she had already straightened up and slipped her hand around Ani's once more.
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:10 pm

And im Animula, but you can call me Ani. Ani took Ari's lead and introduced herself to the Vampire.

Oh boy... i dont want to know how either of them came to be. I really dont. Cy sighed and shook his head, deciding it was better not to inquire for now and just go along with it. "Sure ill come with you." Cy said gently. "Where did you want to explore?"

No i dont want him coming along. Animula said as she turned to Ari. He's a grown up he wont understand, he wont have fun. She said to the girl.

"How do you know?" Cy read the little girls thoughts something that she snapped her eyes back to him and frowned.

Dont intrude its not nice. Animula said, not liking others to know her thoughts at times.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:32 pm

Ari watched the two, knowing what was being said, but deciding not to interfere. "But grownups can still be fun...and he might be able to tell us things we both don't know." she said a little uncertain. She wanted her new found friend to be happy, but at the same time, sometimes exploring with an adult was a little fun as well.
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:48 pm

Aeris shook her head and laughed a bit. "Yes...then I am quite hopeless. Do remember...I am Caly's Lady in Waiting. Interaction with others was forbidden, unless ordered." The elf couldn't help but throw a questioning look back at him, rolling over her right shoulder to her knees. The fact that Ari and Ani were not in the garden told her that they were in the mansion. "I guess we must go find the girls. And I was quite enjoying myself too..." She seemed to pout a bit for a second before glancing back at him.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:13 pm

Okay then.. Animula looked to Ari and nodded. She was willing to give this a shot, besides she didnt want to loose her new playmate.

"Alright then lead the way my little adventurers.." Cy said with a smile as he offered his hands to the girls. No much did surprise the vampire, but for being as old as he was, nothing much did anymore.

Vincent laughed as well and offered his hand to the girl. He helped Aeris up and nodded. "Yeah, yeah." Vincent said. "Lets go find the girls if you want." He said though didnt feel it necessary to do so.
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:18 pm

Aeris shrugged a bit and took his hand, standing up. She brushed away the dirt and grass that clung to her tunic and smirked. "I truly don't really care right now. I feel Cy's presence mixed among the two of them, so they are with him right now." She took her waist length hair out of the ponytail it had been in and shook it out, running her fingers through it. "Is there more we can do around here?"

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:29 am

Ari accepted the hand that was offered to her, not paying much attention that her hand was tiny and was engulfed in his. Then she peered at Ani and asked, "So, should we go upstairs and explore there first?"
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:19 pm

Sounds good there are many rooms up there.. Animula said with a nod. She took the Vampires other hand and with Ari, went upstairs to explore. When they got to the top of the stairs Animula looked to Ari. Which room do we explore first? She questioned wanting Ari to lead the way.

"Why not the first on the right?" Cy suggested to the little girls, he then lead them into the room and allowed them to explore.

"I dont know." Vincent said with a stretch and a yawn. "Get creative im willing to do anything at this moment." The demon said as he looked to the horizon and then back to Aeris. "Whatcha got in mind?"

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:55 am

As they entered the room, Ari slipped her hand from the vampire's and frowned slightly. Something wasn't right. And it wasn't with the room. She looked up at the vampire and then over at Ani. But there was nothing wrong there. She started to reach out to the little demon girl adn that's when she noticed. Her hand was starting to look transparent.

Ari sighed. "Ani, I have to go for now." she said softly, taking the few steps closer to the other little girl. She attempted to give the girl a hug, and it was only partially completed before the little hald elf faded away.

On the other hand, Caly was slowly stirring, taking her time in waking up. Her blue/green eyes slowly opened, finding that Poison was still by her, some of its vines actually wrapped partially around her small body. Her rest had been nice...a little odd in the dreams...but she wasn't alarmed by them. It happened sometimes that her inner child hooked into her powers and became a little ghost of herself.

She slowly rose adn it was then that she realized her half sister was there with her. "How long have you been watching me sleep?" she asked softly, tilting her head to the side.

Selsia had been watching intently when she heard the slight rustlings of the halfling waking up. And then answered, "Long enough to confirm what happens when your magic is wild as it still is, your inner child takes control of it. I also made sure that nothign would come of you while you slept."

Caly blinked and sat there in silence for a few moments before nodding. Scooping Poison into her arms more securely she slowly, yet still gracefully, rose to her feet and straightened her skirt with her free hand. "Thank you." she said softly, glancing at the elf once more.

Selsia nodded slightly and then too rose to her feet.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games