Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:55 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

The three men looked around, the fog seeming to avoid them. They looked at tombstones and crouched near some. "Death may be permanent....but memory lives...." The tallest one said, but stopped short. "Uh....nevermind..." He cleared his throat and moved to Lena. "We are waiting for a command as well" they all chimed. "No rush though, lest we disturb the ones we need help from"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:03 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"We start with someone freshly buried," he said, already striding towards a recent grave. "Does the gender matter?"

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:45 pm
Strikercharge

Mayah Playah

Lena Darcy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Oh, now that's a sight." Lena chuckled while looking at the three mischievously. "Adrian! Let's make them all girls!" she said and turned to her husband excitedly. "Ooh! Maybe we can dig up a dog, too!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:47 am
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"Gender nor race matters, as long as its human. When we take over the body, it will form itself into our body before the curse" they informed the two. They helped out by checking the dates on some of the tombstones. "This one isn't too far gone" Humanity said, pointing at one who died only a week ago  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:05 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

The Rider chuckled and bumped hips with his wife. "Down, girl," he murmured, holding back a bark of a laugh. Hearing the three speak of a recent grave, he looked back and lost his smile, turning back tot he grave he was originally going to. "I knew that one. You can't use her," he said, already digging his shovel into the ground of a recently dead man's grave. "This one is fine for now. Lena, come help."

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:29 pm
Strikercharge

Mayah Playah

Lena Darcy

"Don't expect me to be much help. I don't graverob that often." Lena snorted, but walked over to the grave anyway. She poked at the ground with the tip of her shovel then sank it in a few inches and tossed some dirt away from the burial area. Alright, this isn't so bad, she thought to herself. She looked over at the three. "Hey, you guys mind lending a hand?" she huffed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:46 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

They all nodded and grabbed shovels. The tallest, however, detached his hand and held it out. "She's to be back by midnight" he said with a straight face. The other two groaned and started digging.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:22 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian worked tirelessly ignoring all four distractions by humming in his mind. He worked with a pattern, breathing in and out along with his shovel. After about fifteen minutes, the young Rider stopped and reached out for Lena's hand. "Here, hold this," he said, tugging off his cotton long-sleeved shirt and handing it to his wife. "I'll finish the digging. You shouldn't be working in your condition." The shirtless male then set back to shoveling, muscles straining with each movement and skin shimmering with sweat in the scant light they were working by.

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:26 pm
Strikercharge

Mayah Playah

Lena Darcy

A comically large bead of sweat rolled down the side of Lena's head as she was offered an actual hand. Her eyes narrowed to the point of bold lines, and her mouth became a small squiggle. It took her a great deal of time to figure out whether the man was joking or not.
By the time Adrian handed her his shirt, she was retaliating to the man's hand with a scolding. "Haven't you ever heard of the phrase 'lend a hand'?" she snapped while wagging a finger at him. "Also, why's your hand a girl?! I'm definitely not taking it if it's a girl for the reasons I'm thinking!" It was when the shirt was held into her line of vision that she stopped yelling at the tall person to look at it. "Huh? Oh sure." she murmured and took the cloth into her own hand. She opened her mouth to continue her rant, but hesitated when she was given a good sight of Adrian's half-naked body. Ooh, look at those muscles flex~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:58 pm
User Image
Iris
Passing the graveyard gates, pale fingers slowly twirled the stem of a red rose as sapphire eyes searched for a nearly forgotten tombstone. Pausing briefly in her search, she tipped her head to the side at the sight of Adrian and his grave robbing.
"Is this your new hobby together? Couples' day of fun?" She teased, her feet finally remembering the path to her boyfriend's grave, where she knelt to place the rose and indirectly kiss the name carved into stone.

Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:05 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He almost chuckled at his wife's hesitation, about to comment when he heard that voice he really did hate. "Iris," snarled the man as he stopped in his digging, looking up to glare at her. "I didn't know they let whores into places of holy ground. Or are you screwing an angel now, so you think you're entitled?" Adrian climbed out of the hole, pulling the sleeve of his shirt towards him to wipe his face, dirty hands then resting on his hips. "What are you doing here so late at night?"

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:39 pm
User Image
Iris
"I just got back from working for two weeks. And whore or not, I have the right to visit those I lost. just like most of the people who come to a graveyard." The succubus huffed as she stood, turning to look at him.
"Is it so wrong for a girl to visit the grave of her lover?" She murmured, one hand going up to curl around the silver locket she always wore.

Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:03 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

The oldest looked at lena, and took his hand back. "FINE! i'll give my hand to ANOTHER NICE LADY" he said, jokingly. He felt great! his soul felt the presence of a new body! he was about to speak up again when he saw the Man shirtless, and made this face

"oh no...his personality is coming back. Everybody watch out" the smallest one said while the middle one stayed quiet and helped Adrian dig. "Please...forgive whatever happens" you could hear him say as he dug.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:41 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Yes, when she has thousands to take his place and will not earn my or my brother's pity," he spat to her, turning back to the grave and measuring mentally how far down he'd have to still dig. Hearing the... "joke", the Rider shook his head and leaned down to keep his lips by his wife's ear. "If this is his personality, maybe we shouldn't give him a body back." With a teasing grin, he kissed her quickly and jumped back into the grave, strong arms working diligently once again.

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:09 pm
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture

"Don't worry...um...Adrian, is it? He will be calmer once he is back in a body he can control...he's just excited." The smallest one said. The middle one, digging a bit slower, started to wane. "Brother, are you o.k?"

"yes...yes" the middle one said. "It's just...He's doing it again.."
"Do not worry, all will be calm soon." The youngest smiled peacefully.

The tallest one started sitting on a tombstone and whistling various tunes, none of which were IN tune or recognizable

(Time to reel it in)  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces