Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:55 pm
"You don't need to say anything. I just really wanted to get that off my chest." He said, slightly embarrassed at what he did, but still looked at her. "I guess we should head back to the cave."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:09 pm
I blushed even deeper than before, "I guess." My mind began to wander again. We had had the entire day together alone. But would it be any different now? I hoped not, fearing the way it may become uncomfortable.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:48 pm
Username: BoltBiohazard
Name: Major
Species: Lanius Canis (lanius= butcher/massacre/slaughter
Canis=Hound/dog )
Pack position/role: Loner
Appearance:
User Image
History: Former alpha his pack was split up by a horrid hurricane flood
Mated:No  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:47 pm
They returned to his cave and he looked around. "It seems we're alone." He said, as he moved around the cave, trying to find something nice to lay on. "I hope that won't bother you."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:54 pm
major walked through a cave entrance cautiously sniffing the air it was a tight squeeze on his way in but it was roomier inside  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:47 pm
I looked over at Kiba, my head down a little, "No. Why would it? We've been alone all day." I walked over to the skins I had been sleeping on and sat down, kneading the fur. I glanced around, making sure the crystal was still near. After finding it, I pulled it close and laid down, glancing at Kiba from the corner of my eye.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:09 pm
Kiba looked over at her, he moved over there and sat next to her. "Mind if I lay down with you?" He asked, kind of hoping that she wouldn't mind at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:13 pm
major snooped around through the first tunnel he spotted the many directions sparked his curiosity major even forgot the fact he could get lost  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:22 pm
I smiled with a blush, "Not at all." I moved over a little giving him some room on the fur. My body and mind felt very warm from plain old excitement. It had been so long since I had had another warm body next to mine. I missed all my family.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:29 pm
He laid next to her as he looked into her eyes. "Thank you." He said, as he laid his head down upon the fur as he looked foward.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:11 am
Once everyone had gone inside, Kaishin sealed the entrance to his chamber and then threw up another protective ward, one to prevent and listening ears. He paced back and forth for a bit before speaking.
"Okay... her's the thing... I may have... kinda... sorta... brought a human into the Den" he said. "But before you say anything, that's not the reason why I summoned you. It seems that Raiden and his demon partner have been attacking any humans that get to far into the forest. It seems that he's determined to either drive them away or maybe even instigate them into attacking the forest".
He stopped and took a breath before continuing. "Mikayla... the human hunter that is currently here in the Den... has assured me that the humans know that this is none of our doing, but they are getting hungry and scared... and that's when any creature... not just humans... can get desperate, and dangerous".

he looked at the three that had gathered in his room. "You are the ones I trust most in this entire forest, I wish to hear your opinions and feelings on these matters".

Kirias sat there, she never knew that Kaishin trusted her like that. She was still relatively new to this area and had never known friendship like this, even among her own kind!
"As for the human being here, I don't see a problem with it. And as for the issue with Raiden... he has to be stopped. The question... is how?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:15 am
I smiled and laid my head down also, closing my eyes as I held the crystal in my paws. Not long later I was already asleep in a peaceful dreamless state. I was still very aware of the body next to me, but it comforted me even more.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:58 am
After she closed her eyes, he moved closer to her. He slowly closed his and drifted off into a deep slumber. He was wondering what she was dreaming of, and her opinion of him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:57 am
-priest stretched and put his stuff together and started to make his way out of the cave he was in- "i should remember this place, its nice and its were i can be everywhere."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:39 pm
major heard the clicking of claws and gravel shifting but he changed directions to avoid it  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games