Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:16 pm
Mayah Playah

standing slowly, Thanatos was about to say more before he passed out and landed on the rider.
letting out a sigh, he rolled his eyes and tried to stand, failing miserably. "hun, can.. can you help me to our room...?" he mumbled, giving his husband his cutest face ever.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:21 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"s**t," murmured Famine as he swiftly lifted his friend. "You shouldn't have left after having sex that long." Carrying Thanatos to the Rider's very own bedroom, Erysichthon stayed silent, masking his worry with a straight face.

Dominick sighed and stood up, lifting his husband with ease. "You still owe me that b*****b," he said as he walked through the many hallways. "Among other things...I can wait, I'm just informing you."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:30 pm
Mayah Playah

curled into him, Thanatos's face was flushed slightly with a small fever and his pale bony fingers were wrapped tightly around Erys's shirt. soft, raspy breaths escaping him as he slumbered on.
smriking, he nodded and curled into his love. "alright... i'll give it to you.... after a small....nap..." he mumbled, falling asleep in Dominick's arms..

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:40 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Erysichthon sighed, looking down at his friend and biting his lip as his eyes softened. Even in sickness, Thanatos was still as beautiful as always. Laying him on his bed, Erysichthon sat beside him, grabbing a rag, dipping it in water, and started to pat his face, wiping away the sweat. "Why can't you ever do what you're told, dammit?" he murmured, his eyes full of worry.

"You bet your fine, screwable a**, you'll give it to me," he replied, walking into their room and laying Xaene on the bed.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:48 pm
Mayah Playah

not even flinching at the touch of the water, Thanatos' chest barely rose as he continued to sleep.
sleeping on, Xaene kept hold of dominick's shirt, his face innocent as he dreamt of his husband.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:29 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

After wiping away the last of the sweat, Erysichthon pulled off his lover/friend's clothes and covered him, sitting in the chair beside the bed and sighing. "This is all my fault," he whispered, covering his face.

Laying beside Xaene, Dominick held his husband in his arms and sighed, too worried to sleep, but fighting it nonetheless.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:36 pm
Mayah Playah

giving a small moan, the god slowly rolled over in the bed, curling into Erys's side.
smiling softly in his sleep, Xaene pressed his face into Dominick's chest, breathing in his scent.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:28 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
You time skip this time

"Now that's not fair," he murmured, wrapping his arms around him. "You've always known that."

Dominick smiled softly and held his love tighter, drifting to sleep.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:35 pm
Mayah Playah

~ late the next morning~

Still asleep, Than's fever only seemed to have gotten worse during the night, his face now a light scarlet.
Xaene on the other hand, was up and moving in the kitchen, a smile on his face as he made his still sleeping husband breakfast.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:10 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
You time skip this time

Having been awake for several hours, the Rider again wiped away his lover's sweat, cooling him with a wet rag. "Than, you have to wake up!"

The heir reached for his husband, only to clutch air. Sitting up, now fully awake, he looked around. "Xaene!! Where are you?! Now is NOT the time for hide and seek!!"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:22 pm
Mayah Playah

letting out a low moan, Than continued to sleep; his stomach giving a small rumble.
letting out a sigh as he heard Dom, Xaene quickly finished making breakfast and set it on two plates before he hurried back to their room. "relax, i was making breakfast." he chuckled, setting the plates of freshly made chocolate chip waffles on the bed, stealing a small kiss from his husband as he rejoined him on the bed.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:35 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Sighing, he pulled Than up and tilted his head back, sliding broth between his lips.  "I'm getting to be too old for this," he grumbled.

Dominick grinned and rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry, I guess I'm still a little too- where are my clothes?!" Noticing his nakedness, the man covered himself and pursed his lips.  "Why is it every time I wake up after sleeping with you, I never have clothes?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:42 pm
Mayah Playah

despite the warm liquid going down his throat, Thanatos still didn't wake.
"you don't remember the amazing midnight sex we had?" he pouted, poking his food now.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:47 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

After the last of the broth was gone, Erysichthon wiped Thanatos' mouth with a napkin and lay him back down, laying beside him and holding him close. "So troublesome..."

"We had sex and I forgot??" exclaimed the man, cutting up his food.  "Now that's just not fair...was I at least incredible?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:51 pm
Mayah Playah

on instinct, Than curled into the man, still breathing raspily.
smirking, he nodded. "as always~" he grinned, starting to eat.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games