Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:07 pm
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
ok your room is this way and if you think you see someone on the cieling in the middle of night its this guy named drarak hes kinda a freak but really i shouldnt say that cause im pretty much a freak to cause im a demon a human have a curse mark on me and so far i have the most powers out of all of these students and if you do see him on the cieling get under the covers and hide
"Is he that scary?" He looks at Naota.
hes not really scary but he appeared in berrys room andjust hung up there and stared at her so hes kinda a perv
(( hahahah rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:07 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
((omg guys theres this really fun game called thing thing 3 and if you play it while playing panic at the disco music or my chemical romance omg its so cool))
((Holy crap!! I just tried that after reading this and you're right, it is is fun.))
((yeah put did you play the music two its really cool))
((Yeah. I played it with Panic at the Disco.))  

Huggable Band Nerd

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:08 pm
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
ok your room is this way and if you think you see someone on the cieling in the middle of night its this guy named drarak hes kinda a freak but really i shouldnt say that cause im pretty much a freak to cause im a demon a human have a curse mark on me and so far i have the most powers out of all of these students and if you do see him on the cieling get under the covers and hide
hes not really scary but he appeared in berrys room andjust hung up there and stared at her so hes kinda a perv
"Actually he was listening to her singing."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:08 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
"yea. that scarced me when i looked up. "  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:13 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
"Oh well. It's in the past. What's done is done. I'm gonna go play my guitar. Seeya."

*He walks off to his room and starts playing the song "Strength of the World" by Avenged Sevenfold.*

(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-qTyC6wc98 ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:14 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
"Hmm...I'll be sure to hide under my covers...if they're still there."  

Miharu Ishimaru

Miharu Ishimaru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:19 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
"Oh well. It's in the past. What's done is done. I'm gonna go play my guitar. Seeya."

*He walks off to his room and starts playing the song "Strength of the World" by Avenged Sevenfold.*

"Wow, he plays pretty good." Mikun listens from outside of Nightcleaver's room.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:21 pm
Miharu Ishimaru
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
hydra4

"Wow, he plays pretty good." Mikun listens from outside of Naota's room.

*walks up behind him* um what are you doing out side my door  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:21 pm
Miharu Ishimaru
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
hydra4

((You do know that I'm Vexion and not Naota right?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:24 pm
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
hydra4

Mikun jumps at the sound of Naota's voice. "Ah! Oh, I thought I heared something."  

Miharu Ishimaru

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:24 pm
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Mikun jumps at the sound of Naota's voice. "Ah! Oh, I thought I heared something."
inside my room  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:26 pm
Spartan-622
Miharu Ishimaru
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
hydra4

((whoops...I thought you were him, your avi's kinda looked the same to me. wasn't really looking ^^; ))  

Miharu Ishimaru

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:27 pm
Berry goes to her room and bigins to sing.

((Butterfly i love this song.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:28 pm
Miharu Ishimaru
Spartan-622
Miharu Ishimaru
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((whoops...I thought you were him, your avi's kinda looked the same to me. wasn't really looking ^^ smile )
((not really im wearing alot more clothes than him))  

hydra4

Miharu Ishimaru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:30 pm
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
Spartan-622
Miharu Ishimaru
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((whoops...I thought you were him, your avi's kinda looked the same to me. wasn't really looking ^^; ))
((not really im wearing alot more clothes than him))
((Im sorry, I got confused. ))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games