Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:15 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:56 pm

Great. xp

Mr. Kennedy

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:48 pm

Haa, my friend would hate that last "holiday"..

I love the Easter. xDD
Sorry I haven't been posting much guys.. sweatdrop Not much going on in my RE world lately.. ^^; Just playing RE0 every now and then..
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:42 pm

Not much going on in my RE world lately either. I'm just here to keep the peace.

I've been Silent Hilling lately though. I got my SH2 Greatest Hits finally, so I played the bonus mini scenario with Maria. It's pretty cool. Other than that, it's my PSP that's been getting most of my attention lately.

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:13 pm

Yeah, my PSP loves me for its newfound attention, too. Infected is one of the best zombie games for the PSP, in my opinion. You should get it. Think... hm. RE meets... *thinking* Oh! RE meets Ratchet and Clank! It's friggin' fun. And hilarious. >_>; Ooh, and your name is Officer [insert name here] Stevens. xd

The following scene takes place over Stevens' earpiece. xd

Dr. Schaeffer: Stevens, I have something very important to tell you. No matter what, never--

Teacher: Okay, everyone spread out! Firstly, we'd like to thank you. This is a great honor.

Dr. Schaeffer: What? Who are you people? Get out of here!

Teacher: We're the field trip from the Julia White school. This has been scheduled for six months!

Dr. Schaeffer: We're in the middle of a national crisis!

Timmy: Uhnnnnn Rughhhh Urggggg!

Commisioner: We've been breached! He's infected!

*repeated battering sounds are heard, as well as Timmy groaning and moaning. The teacher shouts "Stop! Please, stop!" and then one more moan. Suddenly, it's silent*

Teacher: ...Timmy. Timmy? Timmy?! Timmy!! TIMMY!!! *sobbing* He's dead! You b*****d! Our school is for people with severe mental retardation! He was only trying to ask you a question!

Commisioner: ...Really? ...Boy, is my face red! Uh.. Folks... this is the War Room. On your right is the emergency phone to the White House. Do you know who lives in the White House?

I nearly laughed a lung out after listening to this. xd
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:55 pm

TIMMY !!!!!! Timmy tim-timm-timmmmmmmy..... TIMMY !!!!!!
Hehehe gawdamn that was funny.

I wish there really was a calendar like that.

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:38 pm

Canas Renvall
Yeah, my PSP loves me for its newfound attention, too. Infected is one of the best zombie games for the PSP, in my opinion. You should get it. Think... hm. RE meets... *thinking* Oh! RE meets Ratchet and Clank! It's friggin' fun. And hilarious. >_>; Ooh, and your name is Officer [insert name here] Stevens. xd

I've been wondering whether to pick that game up or not. So it DOES have a solid single player thing, right? Cause from what I heard there was some infectious multi-player mode?

I've been playing Tekken like there's no tomorrow. Damn that's one addictive fighter for PSP. PSP is gonna be getting a lot of awesome releases in near future. All hail the Holy PSP.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:12 pm

Single player is hella-solid. xd And yes. If you beat someone in Multiplayer, you "infect" their PSP. The winner's avatar (yes, there's a very robust create-a-character mode) will appear as an Infected in the loser's single-player. Not only that, but when the loser plays another player and wins, they spread their own infection as well as yours. All over the globe. You can find out where your infection has spread on the Internet. If only I had Wi-Fi... D: However, don't expect scares. It's literally pure action. In a good way. xd

I want Dark Ressurection, though. Kickass Tekken is good sounding. :XP: Now all they need is a portable Soul Calibur and I'm set to rock for months. Oh, and they need a portable PSP RE. biggrin

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:08 pm

Well hopefully we'll see some RE games on Sony's promised PSX Emulator for the PSP.

But yeah, Tekken is a sick game. Now, I can't wait for Mortal Kombat Unchained and Def Jam The Takeover. Not to mention MGS: Portable Ops.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:59 pm

Hmm I just started my first part time job and I was debating if I should get myself a prtable gaming unit, but that Infected game just might push me to buy a PSP.

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Edward_Winry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:43 am

check out this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDLcN9eOFDU
its hella funny.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:25 pm

Edward_Winry
check out this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDLcN9eOFDU
its hella funny.

It is funny but kind of old. sweatdrop

Resident Isaka
Crew

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:39 pm

My friend try to argue with me on a thing in RE. My other friends told her: don't do that, you'll lose for sure! xd
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:35 pm

Resident Isaka
My friend try to argue with me on a thing in RE. My other friends told her: don't do that, you'll lose for sure! xd
Chances of winning an argument against someone in this this guild (more or less a veteren of the guild) when it comes to RE are kind of slim.. sweatdrop

Uenna

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:35 pm

Slim to none. If there's one thing that I know in this world, it's RE.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games