Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:47 pm
Demitre laughed at the stakes placed by the scythe weilding beaut, sheathed his katana and replied, "You're on!" And leapt up and jumped from undead head to undead head swiftly, pushing a few trying to block the girls path and juggled his dagger around expertly. Then he glanced back at the blue and silver light and said to himself, "Well looks like this hit might be a miss," and laughed siliently.

(*gasp* you know his weakness! haha)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:53 pm
Natsume giggled and disappeared again, jumped easily over the fallen zombies and slicing the others out of her way. "Get ready to lose!" Natsume called out before placing the scythe in it's holder on her back and sprinting ahead of Demitre. She slowly seemed to disappear and reappeared a couple of feet ahead of him, this time using the zombies to her advantage and knocking them back towards him, when she wasn't simply throwing them over her head. She grinned triumphantly as she drew closer.

(yes, I do. *gives a silly grin* gtg to bed in a minute. It's midnight here. He can win this race.)  

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:53 pm
Blaze saw his good friend go down and this had started to revert him as well. Blaze let his little sis of his back and ran to Fang, "Fang you alright?"

"No, you dumbass."

"Phoenix flames?"

"Nah, I'll let it heal by the earth." and Fang made himself a cocoon of dirt and let it harden.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:59 pm
Demitre laughed at her seemingly playful nature and tried to reach out toward her mind to make her think that the target area is to the left instead, hoping that it worked. He flipped over undead that she flung behind her and muttered, "That doesn't seem very human," and smiled, "kinda exotic." and chuckled as low as he could hoping that she couldn't hear neither the comment nor the chuckle.

(same here, gotta catch a bit of shut eye soon myself)  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:20 pm
Natsume was a bit confused and stopped for a moment, clearing her head before she continued to race on. He had gotten the lead now and she was growling playfully behind him. "It seems exotic because I'm not completely human." she called ahead, hearing every word he was saying, as well as his chuckle. Natsume did her best to try and close the space between them, once again, pacing herself to the next song she started thinking of.
((sorry for taking so long. I was making and sending a profile out to try and get a part in an rp I found.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:51 pm
Demitre made a startled expression and cursed himself. He noticed that she broke his mental dominance and he cursed himself again... He dashed at full speed and reached the spot before her by only a couple feet and smiled at her and took a big wiff, knowing that if he caught the scent he would know...Then his eyes widened in understanding. "You're half vampire," He chuckled as he shook his head, chastising himself for not figuring it out when she heard his every word. "Oh look i won," He smiled as he spread his arms wide, and then killed 10 surrounding undead that were coming after them.

He took note of the figure lying under dirt and wondered what he was and saw a small amount of blood near him. "This fight too hard for ya?" Demitre asked play mockingly and laughed as he slashed out at a few undead unconcerned for his own well being.

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:14 am
Esteban lost sight of the dark elf, and stopped. He peered over his shoulder, noticing Christine's display of new found power. "She is adapting well to her new form, he said to himself as he turned and walked back towards her. As he gdrew closer, he noticed a couple of new aura's in the Necropolis. Once close enough, he came to a stop and extended his arms out to his sides. "Welcome to my Necropolis," he announced, in his commanding voice. "I am Dr. Esteban Muciello, leader of the Black Sun and caretaker of the Little Necropolis. How may I be of service to you?"

((To all Necropolis RP'ers. I'm going to be scrapping the current side-event here soon and will be moving on. Just giving y'all a heads up. We will start moving forward as an Organization soon. Demonic Shadows Parkour and Black_Rose the Fox, you two are more than welcome to join my organization let me know via PM))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:06 am
Natsume smiled when he guessed what she was and nodded. "You are correct my friend, but believe me. I just turned seventeen, which still feels weird." she said, shaking her head as sge walked the rest of the way. "I see you did. I guess I have to pay up my end of the bargain soon, huh?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

She noticed the blood on the ground and took a quick breath and stopped. With so much blood in the air, it would tempt her too much, so she decided that not breathing was the best solution. She had just knocked three of the zombies near her to the ground and listened when she heard Esteban speak. "It's a pleasure to meet you doctor Esteban, my name is Natsume Katsuragi." she said, curtsying to him and used it to duck from a zombie before knocking its legs out and stabbing it.

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:51 pm
Demitre laughed and smiled at the girl. "Well i am 16 myself." As he noticed her tilt her head to the side his heart thudded hard once, noting that he never held a conversation this long in 4 years. "Let the deal hold for now, until this is settled, ok?" He smiled and slashed an undead behind him.

Demitre turned to the voice and sized up the doctor, wondering what exactly he meant by the term 'caretaker'. "The name's Demitre Adakaiwa." He threw his dagger past the doctor's head, missing by only a few centimeters, and struck an undead between the eyes.

"If you are the caretaker," Demitre said as he walked over to grab his dagger, "Then what's this problem that we have here? Or are your workers on strike?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:07 pm
Natsume smiled and nodded her head. Her ears picked up the slight shuffle of feet behind her and jumped, doing a backflip and slicing the zombie in half, landing in a squat so that she could cut down the group of five who had circled her during her landing.

"Demitre." she said since she had landed near him. She reached out and grabbed one of his guns, shooting the zombie behind him in the forehead and another in the nose. She didn't care weapon she had as long as she was able to fight. She gasped when her scythe was yanked out of her. Her scythe was the only thing keeping her human-like, since it had a special seal on it. Her fangs started coming out and she cursed softly as her sky blue eyes started to get a slight silver tint to it, showing that she was pissed.

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

ibazinga

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:50 am
Chris lashed out at a whole horde of undead and laughed slightly as they fell away from her and disolved into the earth. She swayed a little and the power sucked back into her. "What a rush..." she muttered and then pulled her twin daggers from her belt and swung them around her fingers. One took on a blue glow and the other a silver. The power reappeared around her and she smiled knowingly. She started slicing the undead open again.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:08 pm
"You know, I have a feeling we've met."Blaze said as he walked forwards and joined Esteban, his statement aimed at Demitre. His shadows wiping the floor with the undead around them.

Fang then decided to come back out, his wound healed half-way. He stood next to Blaze and looked menacingly at the newcomers.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:24 am
Demitre stood indifferent as Natsume shot the undead around him, as he still stared at the so called 'caretaker' wanting to know why Little Necropolis has turned into an undead swamp.

He turned to Natsume as she gasped, ready to help her out if she needed it, but noticed that her fangs were growing out, becoming more noticeable, and her eyes changed a bit to silver. He chuckled slightly cuz he remembered his last encounter with a full fledged vampire on one of his other hits. He remembered silver means that they are pissed. He smiled and asked, "Wish for me to get your scythe back missy?"

After he asked her that, he turned toward Blaze and looked at him curiously. "We have met before?' He asked absurdly. "I don't recall meeting some...one such as yourself man. If i have then i must not remember very well."

Demitre held his dagger poised ready as he noted the figure emerge from the ground cocoon. He noted that he seemed to be half wolf and half human, and he slightly shuddered as he also remembered how he was nearly killed by one when he ran away from the murder of his parents. Someone had helped him but when he awoke he was alone, left with only the katana near him and a note that said, "Use this, for your protection, or your aid." and then below that, "P.S. Don't hurt yourself kid."

Demitre returned to the past and resumed his ready stance in case anything happened with the wolf human, hoping that he wouldn't have to fight him.

((He only has the one machine pistol on his thigh lol >.< Nothing else gun like on him :p ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:28 am
Natsume growled at the zombies as they crowded around her scythe. "JUst keep them distracted....Give me back my damn scythe!!" she yelled, running straight through them. She started a wrestling match with three of the zombies as they held onto her scythe. She wasn't going to give up on getting her scythe back. Not only did it help control her powers, it was also a gift from her father, whom she hadn't seen in four years.  

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

ibazinga

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:41 am
Chris walked over to Esteban with a smug look on her face. Her silverish hair was a wreck around her face and she pushed it away carelessly. "WHo are these people...." she asked her daggers still glowing with power.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games