Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11834 11835 11836 11837 11838 11839 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:34 pm

My God the cult has been boring lately. Im mad because my moms van broke and I hafta be somewhere by 9:30 am and the fix is gonna be like 4 hours. So my mother, being our saving grace, called our old step father to fix our van and his idiot child is running around the apartment and we have neighbors dammit. I hate that child. /angst
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:35 pm

Kill the child.

sacrifice it to the gods.

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:36 pm

Betman
Kill the child.

sacrifice it to the gods.

Give in to the ANGSSSSST
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:37 pm

Yar

Name: Rad
Town: Toyoko
Code: 2149-2689-8205

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:38 pm

Rad Electropow
Yar

Name: Rad
Town: Toyoko
Code: 2149-2689-8205

My code is 2192 1132 3142

Ryan, town is Petoria.

My gate's open so come whenever.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:38 pm

I mean come on, he bangs the door and I open it, I tell him it's open, then he said "I know dummy"

The 9 year old reincarnation of hate.

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:39 pm

l-Kathulu-l
I mean come on, he bangs the door and I open it, I tell him it's open, then he said "I know dummy"

Thats what backhands were made for Kath.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:40 pm

J of The Wind
l-Kathulu-l

Thats what backhands were made for Kath.
I got my ring on too.

But omg, he just picked up my DS and started playing it. My ******** DS. He's dead.

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Ennokni

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:41 pm

l-Kathulu-l

You should take a cookie, tie it to some string, then tie the other end of the string to the ceiling so that the cookie dangles just above hell spawn's reach. Watch with joy as child cannot obtain cookie. And just in case child does get cookie, put heavy amounts of salt on it. This actually works.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:47 pm

Ennokni
l-Kathulu-l

You should take a cookie, tie it to some string, then tie the other end of the string to the ceiling so that the cookie dangles just above hell spawn's reach. Watch with joy as child cannot obtain cookie. And just in case child does get cookie, put heavy amounts of salt on it. This actually works.

Yes.

@ Kath- OH IST AWN!!! scream

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:50 pm

J of The Wind
Ennokni
l-Kathulu-l

Yes.

Thats an amazing idea.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:52 pm

l-Kathulu-l
J of The Wind
Ennokni
l-Kathulu-l

Yes.

Thats an amazing idea.

It's especially effective if you tie it to the ceiling of little spawny's room while he'd asleep, and he wakes up to find it. No time to tell parents, only half-conscience due to just waking up, the taste of heavy salt first thing in the morning. It goes on.

Ennokni

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:54 pm

Ennokni
l-Kathulu-l
J of The Wind
Ennokni
l-Kathulu-l

Yes.

Thats an amazing idea.

It's especially SUPER effective if you tie it to the ceiling of little spawny's room while he'd asleep, and he wakes up to find it. No time to tell parents, only half-conscience due to just waking up, the taste of heavy salt first thing in the morning. It goes on.

fix'd.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:58 pm

J of The Wind
Ennokni
l-Kathulu-l
J of The Wind
Ennokni
l-Kathulu-l

Yes.

Thats an amazing idea.

It's especially SUPER effective if you tie it to the ceiling of little spawny's room while he'd asleep, and he wakes up to find it. No time to tell parents, only half-conscience due to just waking up, the taste of heavy salt first thing in the morning. It goes on.

fix'd.

Yes.

Ennokni

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:59 pm

Why is the title "******** I miss something lulzy?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11834 11835 11836 11837 11838 11839 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games