Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:56 pm

I would love to help. I can, especially, make the graphics required for the page design. As for the actual command scripting, I'm totally lost.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:08 pm

Yoder
I would love to help. I can, especially, make the graphics required for the page design. As for the actual command scripting, I'm totally lost.

Cool. Would you be able to know the right size and stuff? Theres always the ability to copy and paste pictures to get the size.... The coding I can do, as long as I have someone to help me with images....

It would be where they ask for a pattern, the colors they want, and whatever else they want added.

Aisling Fallenfeather

PFDiva

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:21 pm

Aisling Fallenfeather
Yoder
2 thumbs WAY up for the profile page, Goosey!

*ish currently making one for teh Mello*

Would anyone help me if I made a profile-making shop? ._o
I would love to help ,but I don't know a lot about coding and stuff. Also, I'd like one of those pagey things. crying yours is so rocken
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:57 pm

I'll take more requests and stuff tomorrow, as well as work on starting the shop.

For now, I am being kicked off by my mother... ._<

Aisling Fallenfeather

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:19 pm

Aisling Fallenfeather
Yoder

Cool. Would you be able to know the right size and stuff? Theres always the ability to copy and paste pictures to get the size.... The coding I can do, as long as I have someone to help me with images....

It would be where they ask for a pattern, the colors they want, and whatever else they want added.

Not sure about the sizes, because I haven't bothered to fiddle around with the profile page too much yet. Yeah, I could do that. I might have been able to help with the coding, if only I didn't know the language it uses. I'm your person.

I LOVE making patterns, nad have made TONS of them. Being a game prgrammer, I often make repititous backgrounds and the like. This'll be fun for sure. Oh, I don't do vector graphics (mostly because I don't have a vector graphics program).

Just give me the url of the mini-shop when you make it, so I can check up on it and help bump it. What do you think is a good price range, by the way? Also, what percentage would I get (I'm not going to be greedy, considering that you're doing most of the hard stuff)?

Or is this going to be a free service? It would seem like a waste to invest so much time into someone's profile and not get any compensation.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:16 pm

Yoder
Aisling Fallenfeather
Yoder

Not sure about the sizes, because I haven't bothered to fiddle around with the profile page too much yet. Yeah, I could do that. I might have been able to help with the coding, if only I didn't know the language it uses. I'm your person.

I LOVE making patterns, nad have made TONS of them. Being a game prgrammer, I often make repititous backgrounds and the like. This'll be fun for sure. Oh, I don't do vector graphics (mostly because I don't have a vector graphics program).

Just give me the url of the mini-shop when you make it, so I can check up on it and help bump it. What do you think is a good price range, by the way? Also, what percentage would I get (I'm not going to be greedy, considering that you're doing most of the hard stuff)?

Or is this going to be a free service? It would seem like a waste to invest so much time into someone's profile and not get any compensation.

I had a thought. If we worked together on one, half for each of us. If we do one on our own, we get the full price. You can get basic codes and alter them to become your own codes by going to www.tektek.com and looking at the user-made profiles others' do. There, you can just copy the image codes, copy the pictures, and get the sizes you need.

I'm rather horrible with percentages, thats why i'm concidering just half each when he work together(if someone else jumps in and helps, 3 way).

Was thinking of 600 to 1k per custom profile, concidering it takes me alone about 1 hour to make one profile, though, it can also depend on what they want on the profile, and how much of the coding needs to be changed.

Aisling Fallenfeather

Von Mercalli

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:19 pm

Greetings, Well met, Bonjour, Konnichi wa (Or Konban wa or Ohayoo gozaimasu, depends what time), so on and so forth. You know, because simply saying hello just gets repetitive.

I'm new, as most of you have probably already guessed, but certainly not new to RPing, though I daresay most of my skills have gotten a tad rusty due to the common level of ability on Gaia. Anyways...

Incase you're wondering about me, I'm not going to give out personal information, for obvious reasons. I will say that I tend to view myself as an iconoclast, and I try to be as friendly unto others as I can, even trying to stay calm under great stress. I always give everybody a chance before I judge, and I advocate that kind of behavior openly.

If you're curious about my RPing, I tend to play the modern RPs more frequently, something that lets me put a gun in my characters hand. I commonly play a character who was falsley accused of Mass Murder under a freak incident way back in his history, and has thus far survived all ambushes, attacks, APBs, so on and so forth.

In anycase, sorry if my introduction was longer than to be expected, but I just felt I may as well let out anything that comes to mind while my head is still in one peice.

So thanks for letting me join, and I hope we all get along biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:56 pm

ManicManican
Greetings, Well met, Bonjour, Konnichi wa (Or Konban wa or Ohayoo gozaimasu, depends what time), so on and so forth. You know, because simply saying hello just gets repetitive.

I'm new, as most of you have probably already guessed, but certainly not new to RPing, though I daresay most of my skills have gotten a tad rusty due to the common level of ability on Gaia. Anyways...

Incase you're wondering about me, I'm not going to give out personal information, for obvious reasons. I will say that I tend to view myself as an iconoclast, and I try to be as friendly unto others as I can, even trying to stay calm under great stress. I always give everybody a chance before I judge, and I advocate that kind of behavior openly.

If you're curious about my RPing, I tend to play the modern RPs more frequently, something that lets me put a gun in my characters hand. I commonly play a character who was falsley accused of Mass Murder under a freak incident way back in his history, and has thus far survived all ambushes, attacks, APBs, so on and so forth.

In anycase, sorry if my introduction was longer than to be expected, but I just felt I may as well let out anything that comes to mind while my head is still in one peice.

So thanks for letting me join, and I hope we all get along biggrin

Welcome! if you have any questions, feel free to ask! Oh, and.... beware of my hyperness... I forgot to warn a few people i the past, and...

*watches creepy puppets on tv while reading her japanese-flashcards*

Aisling Fallenfeather

Micaelae

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:59 pm

*glomps the hyper person^-^*glompglompglomp_.>*WHEEEE<.<
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:06 am

Ivellias
*glomps the hyper person^-^*glompglompglomp_.>*WHEEEE<.<
*pokes Ivel-sama* meow. Bonjour, nouvelle personne. Bienvenue a RPR. Il est tres amusant, et tout le monde sont tres gentille!

PFDiva

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:21 am

Aisling Fallenfeather
Yoder
Aisling Fallenfeather
Yoder

I had a thought. If we worked together on one, half for each of us. If we do one on our own, we get the full price. You can get basic codes and alter them to become your own codes by going to www.tektek.com and looking at the user-made profiles others' do. There, you can just copy the image codes, copy the pictures, and get the sizes you need.

I'm rather horrible with percentages, thats why i'm concidering just half each when he work together(if someone else jumps in and helps, 3 way).

Was thinking of 600 to 1k per custom profile, concidering it takes me alone about 1 hour to make one profile, though, it can also depend on what they want on the profile, and how much of the coding needs to be changed.

Really!? Thanks for being so generous. I wasn't expecting nearly as much of a share. Yeah, that would make sense. Ok, thanks for the site name, because I would like to learn more of the code (of which I currently no none. Ok, thanks. I thought of the ordering as a commision type deal, because if youa are too busy with tons of requests I can take some of the next ones or vice versa. Also, for examples of our work, they could see our satisfied customers profiles. They could also check out our individual styles by peeking at our profiles (once I make my own).

Ok, I wouldn't mind at all if somebody else joined. Who knows, we could becomes a really big and popular service, so we might have to start recruiting people.

Well, ok I guess. I was thinking more arouns 2K, but that's just because I'm busy with a "Horns of the Demon" quest. Yeah, someone's profile page I saw was COMPLETELY decked out with so much Flash scripting. It was the holy grail of profiles.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:52 am

Ow... I'd also love to get some help with my profile... I suck at the coding xp So I'd pay some for getting someone's help with that... though the pictures I'd rather do myself smile

User Image

Horrible horrible crying I guess it'll take a while before I learn to use this tablet... the hat was very hard to do, plus you had a kitten on the hat. And I've always thought glasses are hard to do crying Ohwell... I tried, besides I got a lot of practice by doing 100 different versions. Ended up doing the complete picture in Open Canvas, oekaki was too hard AND my pic suddenly disappeared about 100 times gonk

Okay now I'll go back and check who's the next victim domokun

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:58 am

It's not oo bad for being new with a tablet.

You do? Well then, commision Goosey (and specify "Not Yoder" if you don't want me to make the fancy text or pictures to your description and preference).

I think that I might be the next person on your list, Mou. Could you put my avatar's head with Horns of the Demon (Long) on his head, please?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:06 am

Sure thing 3nodding

Mou

Mou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:36 am

User Image
surprised
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games