Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:45 pm

If someone asks you if you are ticklish it doesn't matter what you say, they are going to touch you. If you don't want them to, you need to say something like "I have diarehha."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:45 pm

If somebody asks you the question "Are you ticklish?" it doesn't matter whether you say yes or no. They're going to touch you. If you don't want to be touched you have to say something like "I have diarrhea."

EDIT: Damn you, Akuyoko!

Maxim_from_Lufia

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:46 pm

I can't believe you two just posted teh same joke.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:46 pm

akuyoko
If someone asks you if you are ticklish it doesn't matter what you say, they are going to touch you. If you don't want them to, you need to say something like "I have diarehha."

maxim_from_lufia
If somebody asks you the question "Are you ticklish?" it doesn't matter whether you say yes or no. They're going to touch you. If you don't want to be touched you have to say something like "I have diarrhea."

AHHH! gonk
REPEAT JOKES!!!

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:47 pm

Muajajajajajajajajajaja
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:47 pm

Betman

At the same time...

Maxim_from_Lufia

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:48 pm

maxim_from_lufia
Betman

At the same time...
It must've been mass trickery.

Or something.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:48 pm

MUSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA-

Oh wait...I didn't do anything...

LOOK A DISTRACTION!
-Smokebomb-

Chromatic Blur

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:49 pm

you could walk up to anyperson and tell them they can't lick their elbow, you get 1 of 3 reactions, the first one they try it on the spot, most of these people tend to never give up. the second, they just agree with you knowing that it is fact. the third say whatever and go home and try later when no one is watching, these people are afraid of looking abnormal in the publics eye.

isn't it amazing how much you can gather about a person just by telling them they can't lick their elbow.

there also is a fourth reaction but it only works if your double jointed.... you could probably guess.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:50 pm

*flashbang*

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:51 pm

MY EYES!!! oh wait i'm wearing shades.... cool. cool
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:52 pm

"People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" is such a bad phrase. It should be "People shouldn't throw stones."
But wait, what if you are trapped in the glass house? In that case it should be "People shouldn't throw stones unless they are in a glass house, provided they are trapped in the glass house."

Akuyoko

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:52 pm

Speaking of licking your elbow...
http://www.spinnerdisc.com/toon1.html
Good night, kiddies!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:54 pm

akuyoko
"People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" is such a bad phrase. It should be "People shouldn't throw stones."
But wait, what if you are trapped in the glass house? In that case it should be "People shouldn't throw stones unless they are in a glass house, provided they are trapped in the glass house."
but the glass would fall on them and cut them, "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones....or take off their clothes...

Xilo The Odd

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games