Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11878 11879 11880 11881 11882 11883 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:39 pm

Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin
Nya ha ha, that was great. Episodes based on Hot Springs are always full of lulz.

Now I'm bored again.
stare

SZS had the best hot spring episode ever, but that's at least partially because I'm horribly biased.

Find something else to watch?

I'm already up to speed with my latest downloads of Bleach, Mao-Chan, Bobobo, and Shugo Chara. So All I can really do is wait for more to finish downloading.

And SZS = Sayonara Zetsubo-Sensei?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:40 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin
Nya ha ha, that was great. Episodes based on Hot Springs are always full of lulz.

Now I'm bored again.
stare

SZS had the best hot spring episode ever, but that's at least partially because I'm horribly biased.

I'm already up to speed with my latest downloads of Bleach, Mao-Chan, Bobobo, and Shugo Chara. So All I can really do is wait for more to finish downloading.

And SZS = Sayonara Zetubo-Sensei?

What about my idea?

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:42 pm

Regulust
Hashire Kazemeijin
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin

Now I'm bored again.
stare

What about my idea?

Did that earlier.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:43 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Regulust
Hashire Kazemeijin
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin

Now I'm bored again.
stare

What about my idea?

Did that earlier.

I don't need to know that! gonk

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:48 pm

Regulust
Hashire Kazemeijin
Regulust
Hashire Kazemeijin
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin

Now I'm bored again.
stare

What about my idea?

Did that earlier.

Then why ask? xd
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:49 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin

Now I'm bored again.
stare

See, that never happens to me. I've got at least four or five shows that I've bought and just haven't started watching. It's why I don't feel bad about marathoning a show I just bought. XD
Crunchyroll's been putting up some older shows, and FUNimation adds episodes of various shows to their site weekly. There's not too many lolis, but maybe something in there is worth watching?

Yeah. I need to pre-order the manga.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:51 pm

Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin

Now I'm bored again.
stare

See, that never happens to me. I've got at least four or five shows that I've bought and just haven't started watching. It's why I don't feel bad about marathoning a show I just bought. XD
Crunchyroll's been putting up some older shows, and FUNimation adds episodes of various shows to their site weekly. There's not too many lolis, but maybe something in there is worth watching?

Rurouni Kenshin.

That's always worth watching.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:54 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Regulust
Hashire Kazemeijin
Regulust
Hashire Kazemeijin

What about my idea?

Did that earlier.

Then why ask? xd

I was joking sheesh.

DJNanners

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:54 pm

HAIII ZEPH!!!!!!! =D
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:55 pm

Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin

Now I'm bored again.
stare

Personally, I don't like how Crunchyroll's doing things. Even though it's the "correct" thing to do, there was no need to do it. Because of them, I can only watch crappy quality versions/badly subbed versions of the shows I like, and only until it gets licensed because then they stop streaming it. I much prefer to download and archive my anime. That's why I bought a external hard drive. So I can keep my 300+ gigs of anime and still use my laptop.

And I always need to research an anime before I decide to download it. It has to have at least one of the criteria of loli/comedy/parody/slice-of-life/or Mahou Shoujo.

Edit:@Mizu, I saw that back when it was airing on Toonami.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:57 pm

Hobo Scruffy
HAIII ZEPH!!!!!!! =D

HAIII HOBO!!!! =D

The DM cancelled D&D at the last minute because a couple of people couldn't show up. D:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:02 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin

Now I'm bored again.
stare

But they edited it so much...and that was 7 years ago...

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:03 pm

Zephyrkitty
Hobo Scruffy
HAIII ZEPH!!!!!!! =D

HAIII HOBO!!!! =D

The DM cancelled D&D at the last minute because a couple of people couldn't show up. D:

D: ;-;

That's no excuse. Last time I DMed, our paladin severed his tendon and the rest of the party still fought off the undead without him. >_>
That sucks though, sorry to hear it. :/ Hugs?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:05 pm

Hello... anyone?

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:06 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin

Now I'm bored again.
stare

Personally, I don't like how Crunchyroll's doing things. Even though it's the "correct" thing to do, there was no need to do it. Because of them, I can only watch crappy quality versions/badly subbed versions of the shows I like, and only until it gets licensed because then they stop streaming it. I much prefer to download and archive my anime. That's why I bought a external hard drive. So I can keep my 300+ gigs of anime and still use my laptop.

And I always need to research an anime before I decide to download it. It has to have at least one of the criteria of loli/comedy/parody/slice-of-life/or Mahou Shoujo.

I only started watching some of their stuff in the last month because they switched everything, so forgive me for being clueless. Are you talking about before or after all of the partnerships they got in the last year?

You only need to worry about downloading a flop; I have to worry about paying for one! gonk I can think of one series I bought without really looking into it, and that was because I needed eight more DVDs to qualify for a sale.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11878 11879 11880 11881 11882 11883 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games