Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11885 11886 11887 11888 11889 11890 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:32 pm

l-Kathulu-l
Allegro
Owwin
Meta_Fish
No, they just decide to give it that in the movie so they can be like "oh hey we also made them breathe fire ain't that cool"
But then OH GOD things go wrong holy s**t NO WAY
We gave it the body of an archaeopteryx, the poison of Clostridium botulinum, and the ******** brain of Solid Snake. What it do terrorists.... what it do?
Oh and we genetically altered the scale feathers on it to reflect all prismatic light and gave it infrared vision.
And it can shoot lasers out of its eyes
Oh also it traveled through time and ate you outta your mom. To stop yourself from disappearing you gotta go back to the fuyure and fight it. P.S. She liked it.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:33 pm

Owwin
l-Kathulu-l
Allegro
Owwin
Meta_Fish
No, they just decide to give it that in the movie so they can be like "oh hey we also made them breathe fire ain't that cool"
We gave it the body of an archaeopteryx, the poison of Clostridium botulinum, and the ******** brain of Solid Snake. What it do terrorists.... what it do?
Oh and we genetically altered the scale feathers on it to reflect all prismatic light and gave it infrared vision.
Oh also it traveled through time and ate you outta your mom. To stop yourself from disappearing you gotta go back to the fuyure and fight it. P.S. She liked it.
I really wish I could make this movie.

Meta_Fish
Captain

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:33 pm

Owwin
l-Kathulu-l
Allegro
Owwin
Meta_Fish
...So its God? If it kept going back through time then it would have killed Jesus and ate God. Either that or its a Greek God.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:37 pm

l-Kathulu-l
Owwin
l-Kathulu-l
Allegro
Owwin
Meta_Fish
...So its God? If it kept going back through time then it would have killed Jesus and ate God. Either that or its a Greek God.
Nope, it just has a kick a** car. Also God is a cheater, he died and then brought himself back to life from heaven. He breaks the rules he wrote.

I didn't spell future right...

Owwin

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:17 pm

Sex on the beach.
Lol, crabs.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:28 am

PAU

Meta_Fish
Captain

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:29 am

UAP
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:29 am

Quote:
any reason y u had to call me a ******** class="clear">
Those damn subtitles.

Meta_Fish
Captain

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:36 am

Meta_Fish
Quote:
Those damn subtitles.

Lol, did someone take offense to the subtitle? If they did, then they probably deserve it xd
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:38 am

******** getting the itch to play music again.... >.>

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:43 am

J of The Wind
Meta_Fish
Quote:
Those damn subtitles.

Lol, did someone take offense to the subtitle? If they did, then they probably deserve it xd
I declined them and they thought I called them a ********.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:47 am

Meta_Fish
J of The Wind
Meta_Fish
Quote:
Those damn subtitles.

I declined them and they thought I called them a ******** class="clear">

OH WOW.
xd

Thats hilarious.

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:49 am

J of The Wind
Meta_Fish
J of The Wind
Meta_Fish
Quote:
Those damn subtitles.

I declined them and they thought I called them a ******** class="clear">

OH WOW.
xd

Thats hilarious.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:50 am

I read that a couple of culties played D&D. I have never played it, but I have a buddy acquaintance (he is a dickhead I can't really call him a close friend) who has a high level character. I tried to find a manual or beginner's guide online or something. It is like, impossible to find anything unless you know somebody in real life I guess. ******** D&D! I don't need to role play I am just gonna make a ******** sword! HEYA!
EDIT: Bastards won't let me play sports and now I can't be a nerd either? ******** HUMANS I AM JOINING THE.... Well I hate the undead too, and aliens are just right out.... Hmmmm What do I be?

Owwin

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:50 am

Well, its almost 4 here. Happy MLK day, everyone who's not racist.

Remember the REASON for the holiday, not just the fact that you have a day off.
Now if only others thought this way stare
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11885 11886 11887 11888 11889 11890 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games