Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:09 pm
Stigma Letter
Heya! I'm new here. I was on Gaia a few years ago, then I forgot my account, so I started over, lol. I'm new to this guild though, so.... Hi!

Hello there! Welcome to the Cult!

Im sure youll like it here! Why not hang out in the Spam Can and get to know a few Culties!

( God, I sound like one of the ladies at the Airport welcoming people to a new state...) xp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:42 pm
J of The Wind
Stigma Letter
Heya! I'm new here. I was on Gaia a few years ago, then I forgot my account, so I started over, lol. I'm new to this guild though, so.... Hi!

Im sure youll like it here! Why not hang out in the Spam Can and get to know a few Culties!

( God, I sound like one of the ladies at the Airport welcoming people to a new state...) xp
* Hispanic lady comes on intercom *

¡Hola allí! ¡Recepción al culto!

¡El youll seguro Im tiene gusto de él aquí! ¡Porqué pueden no colgar hacia fuera en el Spam y no familiarizarse con alguno Culties!  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:45 pm
Well hey there. I'm Kriel.
Great to meet you. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:52 pm
NintendOmega
J of The Wind
Stigma Letter

* Hispanic lady comes on intercom *

¡Hola allí! ¡Recepción al culto!

¡El youll seguro Im tiene gusto de él aquí! ¡Porqué pueden no colgar hacia fuera en el Spam y no familiarizarse con alguno Culties!

Youve...Thought about this, havnt you? stare

xd nice.  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:14 pm
Stigma Letter

Well time to introduce myself.

Hi, I'm Lord of Armageddon: reviewer, ranter, and huge Disturbed fan.

How do you do?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:57 pm
I'm certain that was someone's mule.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Allegro

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:05 pm
Regulust
This comment offers 100% of your daily irony intake.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:07 pm
Allegro
Regulust
This comment offers 100% of your daily irony intake.

Irony? How so?  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

OMG SHINY PIDGEY

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:25 pm
Hokay so... intro post.

My Gaia handle is Maiko, obviously, if you want to know more deets about me, they're on my profile, which helps me keep this intro short and sweet! I love all things involving video games, especially Nintendo. My favorite series is Final Fantasy, and I'm trying to play through all of them although college leaves me with very little time to do so.

More or less, I would die without my SNES. That sounds almost like a slogan. Anyways, yes, so I'm excited to be a part of this guild and I hope to meet lots of awesome gamers here. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:26 pm
Welcome.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:27 pm
I cant live without my SNES either... literally. Its attached into my brain and if someone removed it I would die a slow and agonizing death.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:22 pm
AHAH! There we go!

I've been looking for this thread, I don't know why but for me it was quite hard to find.

oh well anyway this clearly isn't my first post, but none the less it seems like a great place to almost start.

Hi I'm RhedKing and I'm a Alcoholic guy who likes to bring up obscure references (such as the above). Don't worry though cause I really don't do that too much.

Anyway I'm a big fan of the Super Smash bros series, and I've been maining Jigglypuff from the start. In brawl I second kirby, and Snake. Now I know snake is super cheap with all of his amazing no friction powers, but I try to play him fair.
Of course I'm always up for a match (if I have the time) against anyone. the game is after all, just a game. So my only rule, no johns. 'johns' are excuses. I don't care if your overcaffinated, 300 years old, and are missing both of your hands, no johns.
I can't stand MetaKnight Mains, not because I lose to them, but because their so incredibly overpowered that it usually goes to their heads, and that makes them prone to bragging, insults, and of course, johns.

Anyway I'd be happy to share brawl info with anyone, but since the forum is generally against it please PM me instead.

I don't want to make a TLDR here so I'll summarize with a hope to see you around and so on.  

Rhed King

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:26 pm
GODDAMMIT, REG!!!
ANOTHER MULE?!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:33 pm
Kuzodav
GODDAMMIT, REG!!!
ANOTHER MULE?!

I got to assume you're referring to me here... How am I a mule?  

Rhed King

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:34 pm
Rhed King
Kuzodav
GODDAMMIT, REG!!!
ANOTHER MULE?!

I got to assume you're referring to me here... How am I a mule?

Don't get your panties in a not it's just a joke.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games