Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:17 pm
Ben pulled her off of Shizue, she tried to break free from his grasp but it was useless. He pulled her against him still holding her back. “She started it.” Came to her mind but kept quiet. She frowned still angry. Ben’s lip looked like it hurt far worse then her nose. Blood from his mouth dripped to the floor. She winced. "But..." Klara said but stopped.
She felt guilty when she looked at Ben. She let her emotions take her over again.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:37 pm
[[*tumble weed*]]  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:50 pm
[I'm so sorry! I had to fold a load of laundry. gonk ]

Ben sighed. "Klara, let's just go. I don't want you getting hurt here." Ben said, pulling her from the scene. He took her down two flights of stairs. Back onto their floor. Ben tried to look happy when they walked back into his room. He let go of her and moved the stuff they were using to stitch him up eariler onto the desk. He sat down on the bed and sighed. The skin on his lip was somehow rapidily healing, and had stopped bleeding.
"How's your nose?" He asked, patting next to himself, gestguring for her to sit down.

_______________---

Lilli sat up when she heard someone yell at her. 'GET UP.' He had yelled. Lilli jumped out of the bed. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" She hissed, shoving him out into the hall. She closed the door quietly behind her. "Tuesday, what the heck are you trying to do?" Lilli asked.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:53 pm
Tuesday stared at Lilli, hate in his stare.
"I ******** hate you." He said without difficulty.
"I hope Klaash finds out how much of a little slut you are." He said, towering over her.

[[DAAYYYUUMMMM!!! OH! Lilli just got BURNED! lmao I'ma tard.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:07 pm
[HAha I'mma tard too! xd Here we go.. Lilli is like drunk I swear! xp So funny... laughing up intestines... *dies* OMG LOLLERCAUST!!! rofl ]

Lilli grinned. "OH! SO you finally figured it out? Congratulations!" Her voice sang with enthusiasm. "I hope you're right. I know I'm a whore, slut, now. Whatever. I could careless. You should just go screw yourself in a corner, you lame-a** douche." Lilli replied. What're you going to do now? Read my thoughts like you don't have anything better to do? That's what I figured. That's why you came up here. To tell me off? WELL SCREW YOU!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:11 pm
Tuesday looked into Lilli's playful eyes. Anger rose up inside of him. He slapped her as hard as he could across the face. She fell to the floor.
"YOU ******** b***h!" He yelled at her.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:11 pm
She shrugged at his question, “I think it stopped bleeding. And it isn’t broken.” She said trying to think of the positive. “How about your lip? It looks a little better.” She said, her voice sounding a little nasal. She looked at the spot next to Ben on the bed when he patted it. She seemed to think about it before sitting down. She wiped the dry blood with her hand seeing it on her knuckles now. “Oh.” She said getting up and walking into the bathroom washing the blood of her hand and nose.
Her nose looked like it would bruise if it hadn’t already. She walked back out. It wasn’t bloody anymore but it was red. She sat back down on the edge of the bed slouching down. “I kinda lost it out there.” She admitted. She gazed down at her skimmed knees, like a child not being able to look you in the eyes when they did something wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:27 pm
[ HAHA! NICE ORI!! xd She so deserves this! Lmao]

Lilli looked up at Tuesday from the floor where she was lying. HEr face stung from the slap. She shrugged and stood up. "That's right! I AM A b***h! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? BEAT ME TO DEATH? Go ahead!" Lilli yelled. She stood up and folded her arms. " I couldn't really care less. Like you said 'Use me, Beat me, Neglect me.' I don't care. Go ahead do whatever you want to me. It's nothing I don't already deserve. I'll just stand and feel the pain." Lilli said and pursed her lips.
There's nothing you can do to me, that I haven't already done to myself.

[HAHAHA!! WHAT NOW ORI!! I STOLE THE QUOTE! MUAHAHAH!!! mrgreen ]
_______________________________---

Ben shrugged. "No." Ben said. "It's fine. I understand. I'm not mad at anyone but myself for not getting there earlier to prevent this whole fight. I'm not going to do anything to anyone. Not even myself. I should be able to control my emotions. Depending on how hard it may be." Ben said, his voice was strong. "You told me you didn't want me hurting myself anymore. So I'm going to listen to you and not do it. I should start listening to you more often, it results in me generally happier." He said, Hugging her with one arm. "Thanks." He said. He grinned.
The skin on his lip was fused back together. It was fine now. But still reddish.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:39 pm
[[HEY! THATS MY QUOTE!]]

Tuesday looked at Lilli, her eyes still playful.
"You ******** whore. HOW CAN YOU JUST STAND THERE?!?!" He shouted at her. A thought popped into Tuesday's head.
"What if I tell Klaash. Tell him what a whore you've been."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:42 pm
Shizue rolled onto her knees and dug her nails into the ground, scraping up the flooring as she tried to nail hereself to the floor. Calm down calm down calm down! she beat her forehead into it Blood... I need ******** blood! She started hissing, pain ebbing as her instincts started to pool over her. Her thoughts were lost as she felt a sharp smack in her back.

"You idiot" was all she heard before she fell limp to the ground.

He sighed as he stared down at Shizue "For the love of God, Shizue!" he hissed and picked up the small body. He smelt blood over her, and noticed it wasn't her own. There were atleast three different blood scents mingled all together.

He climbed the stairs, noticing Yui standing at the top "Welcome, Taji" she smiled, gratefully "I see you knocked out the blood-thirsty Shizue" she grinned.

"Starving herself again?" he asked
Yui nodded "It's hard for her."  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:44 pm
“You shouldn’t have to be. It was my fault.” Klara said finally looking at him again. She gave him a weak smile. “Good. You don’t need any more injuries today.” She said chuckling lightly, putting her hand on his cheek. His lip really did look better. How did it heal so quickly? Her hand went back down by her side. Sitting so closely next to him she rested her head on his shoulder. “That’s good to hear. I hate when you’re not happy.” She said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:55 pm
"How can I just stand here? Maybe because I don't give a s**t in the world anymore, with you. i'm not going to fight you just because you slapped me, again." Lilli said, she scoffed.
'What if I tell Klaash. Tell him what a whore you've been.'
"Whatever. He'd just get pissed. Go ahead, see if you can screw my life up even more. Tell him, Takeru. Watch my life spiral downward, then what? Laugh at me? Kill me? do whatever you think is necessary, to me. Hurt Klaash and I will Seriously kill you." She said, moving out of the way of the door. She pursed her lips again, her arms still folded.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:02 pm
Tuesday stared at Lilli.
"Oh no, I wouldn't hurt Klaash. It was your fault." Tuesday grabbed her shoulders and pinned her against the wall.
"Don't you ever," He spat in her face. "Every again call me by that name."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:10 pm
"Me too. But I won't be sad very much anymore, not with you with me." He said, putting his hand around her waist. "Klara," Ben said, grinning. She nodded. "My lip hurts, can you kiss it better?" Ben asked, it was a stupid pick up-line. He laughed.

[SORRY I GOTSA EAT!! BE BACK INA BIT!!]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:25 pm
[[k. cya when you get back biggrin ]]

"My lip hurts, can you kiss it better?" Ben asked then laughed. It made her laugh too. “It does, does it?” She questioned, her eyes becoming playful. She smiled, “What if I don’t want to?” She asked playfully, tilting her head to one side. Before he could answer she turned his face toward hers and kissed him deeply then pulled away slightly shrugging, “Eh, I guess I wanted to…” She said coolly as if she didn’t care either way. Then she grinned indicating she was just kidding.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games