Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:57 pm

Rocky was hit with something, but it waws apparently nothing. Rocky was thuroughly confuzed (Spelling XP) "Gyah! What was that?....Oh jeez, I'm goin crazy...hahah*sigh*" He grabbed a piece of pizza.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:58 pm

Derrick grinned up at the feline, getting the idea instantly. "Well, I like that idea cutie." He murred happily in his throat and reached up to gently caress his mate's cheek. "Where to?"

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:03 am

"We could head over to my friend Matt's house. He has a guest room that I basically inhabit all the time." He said patting his pocket to make sure he had the key, which happily he did. He rose, offering a hand to Derrick with a wink.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:11 am

Rocky sat down and began to munch on the pizza and wondered, who cooked it?

OiginalLimbershadow

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:16 am

Drew began to think in the worst way possible. He created an extremely sharp knife out of ice and held it in his shaking hand. He just sat there pondering over what the outcome could be.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:17 am

Tabris heard the clatter of the discarded cell phone outside. He sat in silence for a while, contemplating his next move. Then, after giving both himself and Drew time to think, he went out the door and, without speaking or even looking at him, Tabris sat down next to Drew.

((darn me and my minute-late posts!))

Barakiel9909

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:18 am

Nurren sensed the fur in distress, now repeating a previous action by liquifying the ice in Drew's hand.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:20 am

Rocky caught Drew's thoughts and made a picture out of them. He saw what he was doing and snapped his fingers and saw as Nurren destroyed it. "If I can't do it, you can't eather. Besides! No-fur wants you dead! We love you too much." He said telepathicly

OiginalLimbershadow

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:20 am

Derrick took Nurren's paw in his own and stood to accompany him. "Sounds like just the place." He leaned over and gave Nurren a playful n** on the neck, closely followed by whispering, "Lead the way stud."

((Sorry it's taking awhile.. Alex had to use my comp and I had to shut out all my windows involving me drawing teh pr0nz >.< ))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:21 am

Limbershadow
Rocky caught Drew's thoughts and made a picture out of them. He saw what he was doing and snapped his fingers to make the ice-knife "If I can't do it, you can't eather. Besides! No-fur wants you dead! We love you too much." He said telepathicly

( wat )

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:24 am

Drew, with tears streaming down his face, looked over at Tab. He sat there silently for a moment, then without a second thought, threw his arms around him, crying into his shoulder.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:25 am

Nurren tugged the hand as he left the cafe.
They soon were out, now on their way to a house about 3 blocks away. He marched on with glee to the house.

Met with the locked door, he pulled out his key. He quickly pulling Derrick into a kiss as he used a free hand to unlock the door and back themselves in.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:25 am

Nurren Pamuk
Limbershadow
Rocky caught Drew's thoughts and made a picture out of them. He saw what he was doing and snapped his fingers to make the ice-knife "If I can't do it, you can't eather. Besides! No-fur wants you dead! We love you too much." He said telepathicly

( wat )

(haha..Sorry man, late post. Edited)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:26 am

Yue left them to their own devices; not wanting to smother Drew. If he wanted to be comforted, he had all of them, so one more would be pointless.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:28 am

Tabris smiled softly and returned the skulf's embrace, gently rubbing his shoulder to comfort the distressed fur.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games