Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:57 am
Vesta thought about what her brother said. She grabbed him by his sleeve and wispered to him. "We cant just leave I want to leave I really do. But there going to kill each other...."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:58 am
'I'm taking them away from those meanies where they can be safe you can't tell us what to do my brother and sister must be kept safe' he snapped. He felt sorry for the others but his family but who was his family ?  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:08 am
"Were's Italius?" Vesta woundered were he was.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:34 am
'Your'e my concern sister and so is brother the titans lied to us. I can't bear to see you or brother hurt' he whispered soflty to her. 'I want to help Scott and the other I do but their not our family they lied to us and would have kept on doing so'. Secretly Sirius knew he was wrong without the Titans he'd be evil and mean like them.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:28 pm
Citali nodded at her brother. "your right"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:30 pm
Swiftkill watched as the pups were leaving and she wasn't going to aloud that so she ran after them but Gemini protected Sirius and Vesta.

"Back away from them. I don't care who you are lady but your not touching the pups. We only took them away from you because your too un fit to be such a mother," said Gemini in a growl.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:38 pm
Citali grabbed Sirius by the arm and walked away from swiftkill and Gemini.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:49 pm
Swiftkill tackled Gemini to the ground and said, "Hm, where did you get that yin and yang mark."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:48 am
Sirius suddenly turned round to see Gemini being tackled to the ground. Suddenly inside it was like a dam of information burst. Even though he didn't like the others these people were evil and clealrly caused trouble. He turned round summoning a gust of wind blasting Swiftkill of Gemini. 'Leave her alone meanie and don't ever say your my mommy again !' he snapped.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:32 pm
Gemini looked at Sirirus and nodded in thanks. She said, "Lets get out of here." She than ran off with Vesta.

Swiftkill was pushed off of Gemini and hit the ground hard.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:47 pm
Vesta pulled away from gemini and stopped and looked down. "No, I dont want to go back with you....I dont want to be apart of this war. I can take care of myself....im sorry...but im done!!" Vesta turned around and turned to her wolf form and ran threw the forest not looking back.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:09 am
'Sister !' Sirius excalimed horrifed charging after in pursuit he suddnely tripped returing to human form. As he made the chanage his eys became unbearbaly cold forcing Sirius to bare his eys shut curled on the floor in pain.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:39 am
Vesta heard her brother yell. She looked back and noticed him lying in pain. She turned to her human form and nelt down. "Brother..." She helped him up supporting him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:49 am
Then Gemini helped him up as well. "But Vesta how would you survive in this world alone. Pups your age still need parent super vison and besides they'll come after us. Right now the only safe place is the castle cause the other parts here isn't for pups like you," explained Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:59 am
Italius nodded and said,"She's right you can't do it alone."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games